TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, Patta still has a few sizes of the white/green GL

http://www.patta.nl/index...mp;pagenum=1

Also a FSR here!!

http://www.slamjam.com/st..._70&products_id=1412

didnt realize what those prices were like... ehh, gon leave it up anyway
ohwell.gif

the greens(in certain sizes) can be had on ebay for 160-180 shipped from HK, it's not retail but much cheaper than 150 euros + 30 euros shipping....andstill much cheaper than the intial $200-250 prices they were going for....

i think more stores are going to be showing up with the greens in the new year, all these sites jus keep popping up with 'em.

off work for the day, check back in with everyone in a few hours about the "happy new year" project....lol

dope stuff everyone...just a quick question for anyone to chime in; does anyone know the best method to clean the maxims? walking through cobblestone streetsin new york wasn't my best choice today and got them dirty...any suggestions...i have no pics, the damage isn't that serious, but it was the third timethey were being worn so it annoys me being a bit dirty. Thanks in advance, any information would be appreciated.

Enjoy the new year, peace.

Wow looking through these pages just makes me drool.. great pics everyone and nice IDs... getting some ideas for my own.

hey guys trying to call around the outlets for the air max 1 red and grey, can anyone help me out with a style code and color code?? really appreciate itlooked through pages in the thread in retro THNX!!

just call the outlet and ask them for the white/red am 1 they'll know what ur talking about

i got mine from kiss, fl 407-396-0500

Originally Posted by rockenjayz247

hey guys trying to call around the outlets for the air max 1 red and grey, can anyone help me out with a style code and color code?? really appreciate it looked through pages in the thread in retro THNX!!
378830 161
try flight club or PYS next time as they usually have the codes. good luck

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

frick! i wish i could get off from work to come to the sneaks up thingy.
no vacation time off/days?

bad timing. that's when we begin our prep for our 3 year accreditation monitoring. similar to the JCAHO inspection that cris and T21D prolly have toendure.

Greg is getting his $$s worth out of those Cord Pattas...he needs to get on that IllPhil steez.. "Corduroy Pattas, trust me"
laugh.gif

Almost the new year Fam...it's on tomorrow, case of Stellas is chillin in the garage waiting for me
devil.gif

Hello TEAM AM FAM. My name is Ignacio but everyone in the "Sneaks Up Fam" calls me Iggy. I usually just lurk on NT but have thought about posting myAir Max collection in this thread. I'm pretty psyched that so many will be making the trip to San Antonio for Sneaks Up 4. I am interested in seeing theTEAM AM FAM table. If anyone needs a spot to stay during SU4 my wife and I are offering up our house. We have PLENTY of room so don'thesitate to ask. If you feel awkward asking me directly just contact Jake and he can then talk to me about it. See you in a couple of months.

Shaun - word...i'm sipping a stella now and
smokin.gif
about to go in on MW2. btw...i think i saw what u did there wit urpost....
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Dave - glad i could help
pimp.gif

Stuntman Mike - i hear that, gotta do what u gotta do tho. maybe u can make it up to LA in the summer(ima try to getout that way as well guys)....or when the east coast get together happens lol
nerd.gif
....btw....i'm
laugh.gif
@ the name but
smh.gif
@ myself cause i haven't seen that flick in it's entirety yet.
Viet - what happened to patience?....this is ur friendly reminder from team cheap as $#!t
tongue.gif
(btw...i see u trying to rank up, holla at me buddy)
Iggy - sup dude, nice to see u post finally! still got that shuttle?
nerd.gif

all those involved in black ops(too much mw2 sorry)....check ur pm's...

got 5 pairs of IDs coming in tomorrow
339jdzn.gif

1 pair is going back when I get em though....working long hours, and ordering IDs when I get home and being tired as @*%+ FTL.
frown.gif
just want to apologize to thedude that was all sensitive couple weeks ago about returning IDs...Sorry man, I promise it wont happen again.
laugh.gif

^^ nice man, thats pretty sweet. i should have two coming in here in the next couple weeks, hooray for stella

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

bad timing. that's when we begin our prep for our 3 year accreditation monitoring. similar to the JCAHO inspection that cris and T21D prolly have to endure.

That's when I specifically ask for days off. I'd rather get a prostate exam and a boil lanced at the same time than answer questions froma pencil neck surveyor. I've digressed.

What's up B? I guess you hit the ignore button about the last request eh?

Shaun- I can picture you dancing around when you get them. LOL

B- Nice rotation. Gotta admit...I like you dog more. How old ?

Damn you Cuban with them 360's. I was huntin for those for tha longest. I dunno why I slept on those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom