TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by neukicks

^^ nice bee, did my boy get up with you?

yes, sir.. thanks again!
Originally Posted by T21D

What's up B? I guess you hit the ignore button about the last request eh

Must've missed it, Fred.. didn't ignore you on purpose.
TAK - she's 6... Staffordshire Terrier.. best dog I've ever owned.

Originally Posted by tellyjesko1023

i have decided to have a air max week ..............all this week

i rocked womens 180s hoa yesterday
and clerks pack stabs today....wich to me are very under rated.....the materials are dope and purple is my fav color ...
2w2prib.jpg

yeah man, they're my favorite stabs for sure. got 2 pairs...

i put lavender colored laces in them and it really sets them off, i'll have to post pix soon.

but i think that purple leather's dye is sketchy or something, i've got a couple random purple spots on the yellow parts, i guess from where the purpleleather got wet and spread.

any tips on how to clean that up, and avoid any more of that? would sneaker protector help keep it from doing it again, or make it worse?

Some many dope ids
pimp.gif

Switched out the purple for green. IMO, I think they look better.

and flightclub has/had a size 10 in the green pattas

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by tellyjesko1023

i have decided to have a air max week ..............all this week

i rocked womens 180s hoa yesterday
and clerks pack stabs today....wich to me are very under rated.....the materials are dope and purple is my fav color ...
2w2prib.jpg

yeah man, they're my favorite stabs for sure. got 2 pairs...

i put lavender colored laces in them and it really sets them off, i'll have to post pix soon.

but i think that purple leather's dye is sketchy or something, i've got a couple random purple spots on the yellow parts, i guess from where the purple leather got wet and spread.

any tips on how to clean that up, and avoid any more of that? would sneaker protector help keep it from doing it again, or make it worse?

it hasnt happen to my pair but i know what you are talking about................i used rain and stain protector on a pair of my xiii and it help them frombleeding,but my boy did the same ,but he soked them in it and they caused them to bleed...so bcarefull

Ya'll are gonna trip when you see this flyer for SU4 for real!!! Bl4ze11 (Gabe) will post it soon...

Edit: Pics on the flyer courtesy of myself and Cris... Thanks again Cris...

Hello Family.
A great year's coming to its end. And what a great one it was!
My Fam is healthy. I'm together with a lovely girl. I'm blessed with my dream-job. Life is great at the moment.
I've been mia in this thread though. Didn't miss any of your posts. Was lurking but not posting, all the time
wink.gif
Big up to all these uber dope iDs, which you guys have posted in the last weeks.
All you guys are making this thread to the best ever on NT. Lets keep on repping the Air Max. One love to all of you.
Stay safe and all the best to all of you for the upcoming 2010. You guys are great!

Btw, I've never done this before... but after this long chitting and chatting, what I'm wearing today. (Kev, finally I found a pair
pimp.gif
)

24b7lt3.jpg

Peace out!

oli

Im definitely making Sneak Ups. Only 2.5 hours away from SA. Deciding on the pairs I will wear. I have family up there, so all is good.
happy.gif

wish i can go to SU in SA. stuck here in the northeast. snow/rain mix for the day.

these for running errands today.
9rknc9.jpg

laugh.gif
@ that gif...
smh.gif
@ dude posting basketball kicks cause it has the words max in'em....maybe i should post my "air max goadome" boots i'm rocking today?
indifferent.gif
.....strictly runners dude....RUNNERS.....
grin.gif

Oli - nice to see ya post before the year ends, glad that everything is well with you. dope talarias and hope u have ahappy new years brudda.
B - dope dog and infrared 95 id's...
pimp.gif

Fred - beautiful homegrowns, makes me wanna put the orange laces in...
laugh.gif

Cris - u already know with those pattas....
pimp.gif

Airon - those are some old jd lights, dropped quite a while back. i'm sure u can find a pair on ebay.uk....i'veseen 'em pop up from time to time.

not an AM, but this will be applied to some AM's in the near future....
devil.gif

I ain't gonna front. These past two months I bought like 12 pairs of air maxes. IDK what it is about running shoes that got me feening for more... lol

Im just waiting for my ID's now

wow dope, scotchlite, all kinds of possibilities!

oli - great to see you posting! happy new year.

I got 2 more iD's in today, and sad to say, I think both are going back. my first two pairs that I returned were shaped OK but had other problems, now thetwo pairs I just got are shaped poorly and both have stains on the mesh. my fam iD's are especially square looking. both pairs have one warped shoe aswell. sitting on a flat surface, half the sole does not touch. maybe i'm too picky, but these are not worth what i paid, so they're going back. I mighthave to call it a day with these 87 iD's. I'm going to order some 90's and hope those turn out better.

EEntegRa...no hate dude, but like Justin (Mayhem) said this thread is for AM Runners.

Brian...I feel you. My first IDs that went back were shaped decent, but the recent pair I got (white/navy) wasnt shaped as well as the first pair. Im expectingsome today...Im crossing my fingers for decent shape on em. Unless they are terrible I'll probably end up keeping em, but it will def make me think twiceabout ordering more.

So I just called Nike Factory Store out at the outlets here in LV. It sounds like they will do my return except they need a packing slip/receipt that wassupposed to come in the box. The problem is I got 2 pairs....and in neither box did I get anything besides a Nike ID box containing my shoes? Did I just happento be the one that didn't get this sheet of paper in my boxes? I said I could print out the confirmation emails showing how much I paid and whatnot..........What to do?

Originally Posted by s dubl

EEntegRa...no hate dude, but like Justin (Mayhem) said this thread is for AM Runners.

Brian...I feel you. My first IDs that went back were shaped decent, but the recent pair I got (white/navy) wasnt shaped as well as the first pair. Im expecting some today...Im crossing my fingers for decent shape on em. Unless they are terrible I'll probably end up keeping em, but it will def make me think twice about ordering more.
I hope when mine come they don't have these problems
eyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom