TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris...yeah I went a lil crazy, wasnt too sure how my $$ situation will be in '10 so I got em while I could...one pair is for the wife though.

Blurawas are sooo dope. I dont want to copy all your designs, but damn dude you make it so difficult
ohwell.gif
self discipline is a must
frown.gif

^When are we going to see em? Did you redo those pairs for you and your wife?

Just do a pair it won't hurt to make another one lol! It goes so nicely with the Dodgers fitted
Hell everyone in the fam should do the Blurawas!

didnt get em today
smh.gif
tracking still says "Your package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 12/31/2009."
mad.gif
and UPS probably will beclosed tomorrow and doesnt deliver on Sat. so I guess Monday I'll have em damnit.......

yeah I did the pairs for me and wifey over with a few minor changes...

really...everyone anywhere should do a pair of Blurawas
laugh.gif
dope colorway, and true about the Dodger fitted hmmmmm......

Happy New Years Fam!!!!(estlol)

Wish you all and your families a happy and healthy one! Lets start this decade off right!!

(I'll definitely be getting some blurawas, Chris...you hit a homerun with that one
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
)

Thanks for the compliments fam!!

Chris - those IDs are classic!!

Nearly New Years on the West coast. Be safe fam -

Alright how many SoCal members are here?

S Dubl- speak up man!!!

To my cats going to SU4 I don't think I can make. Wife wants her honey moon already and wants
to go around the same time to Hawaii so I know money will be tight. Me and S Dubl were talking
about a SoCal summit in the summer.Let them know man. To the guys that won't be able to make
it to SU4 in SA save your money and see us in Cali.

Be safe out there FAM no drinking and driving and Happy New Years!!!

Hope everyone stays safe as well. People in my neighborhood are shooting fireworks o_O

It would be hilarious if the FAMmers attending SU4 all came in Pattas

+1000 for the corduroy joints
+2000 for the greens
+4000 for the QS purples
+9208593759359378539845 if everyone came in the black Pattas
eek.gif

May 2010 bring us great fortune.

I think AMFAM should roll in their AMFAM IDs if they have em
nerd.gif

yep Molinar...SoCal summit in the early summer months sounds great. I know Chris is down!

Is this SoCal function a one day thing? I might be able catch a flight and be there in about an hour when the time comes?

Do all IDs get shipped through UPS?? and mine dont have a expected date of delivery..... Cant take this waiting...

Mike...you and Cris should work somtin out.

RL..dog try havin the expected delivery date be the 31st (still today over here) and them not show up, tomorrow is a holiday, UPS doesnt deliver on Saturday,so now I have to wait till monday.

Originally Posted by tak

Is this SoCal function a one day thing? I might be able catch a flight and be there in about an hour when the time comes?

Hopefully a good 3-4 days man. Too much to do in Cali bro you know that. Roscoes, Pinks, 6 Flags, beaches, Disneyland, California Adventures, Hollywood, 1 dayto hit up boutiques, drinking at the beach...man I can go on forever. I was thinking of SU5 but hypebeasts would kill our event. We might still be able to pullit off though with the tables being given to people who we know. Just a place to display cllections and talk about kicks. No dunkxchange type crap. If youdon't have a table you shouldn't be walking around selling kicks. Rules to those who attend just to keep it from turning into a swamp meet with beastsall over the places. Help me out guys.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]any place to get the corduroy patta am1's....Site i orderedfrom canceled my order [/color]
smh.gif
frown.gif

^^ ebay doesnt have any of the white/green ones in a 10.5 or 11, neither does skiptomyshoe.com..

=(

had a size 11 lined up for $160 then guy refunds my money 2 days later saying "I sold them to a friend for $200"

c'mon mannnnnnnn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom