TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by zmdawg

So I just called Nike Factory Store out at the outlets here in LV. It sounds like they will do my return except they need a packing slip/receipt that was supposed to come in the box. The problem is I got 2 pairs....and in neither box did I get anything besides a Nike ID box containing my shoes? Did I just happen to be the one that didn't get this sheet of paper in my boxes? I said I could print out the confirmation emails showing how much I paid and what not..........What to do?
Go to Nike.com and find your order number.
Print the return label and print your confirmation e-mail as well.
Take them both to the store, along with the credit card you used for the purchase and you'll be fine!

kicks- LOL thanks for reminding me about those grey huarche bursts .

Shaun - that gif was funny!

Justin- that's one heck of a roll you got there. wonder what you have planned with that? o.0

lmao @ those non runners......keep it running
wink.gif

Ok so I made 1 order of 2 iDs. Paid for them in one fatal swoop and got the confirmation emails that they were starting to be made. A few weeks later they sentme tracking for only 1 pair (which that one pair did come in today and for everyones well being, the one pair that did come in looked great) but my questionis, how long will it take for the second pair from that order to come in? Anyone experience a split order like that yet?

Originally Posted by JC5123

Originally Posted by denverairforce

wow dope, scotchlite, all kinds of possibilities!
maybe im just not thinking creativley but like what?
granted it's somewhat ambitious, but with some skills you can cover and/or replace materials on a shoe with it. I've seen some prettycool custom work with fabrics. it also depends on the shoe and how it is put together. i guess there's not a ton of possibilities, but I know it can beused.

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Ok so I made 1 order of 2 iDs. Paid for them in one fatal swoop and got the confirmation emails that they were starting to be made. A few weeks later they sent me tracking for only 1 pair (which that one pair did come in today and for everyones well being, the one pair that did come in looked great) but my question is, how long will it take for the second pair from that order to come in? Anyone experience a split order like that yet?

.............Jake, I'd imagine the next day, it happened to me a well, but I made 10 Prestos at Niketown, 4 came in one day, then the next 3, then thefollowing day, the other 3 came, wierd.

Cris.

Originally Posted by JC5123

Originally Posted by denverairforce

wow dope, scotchlite, all kinds of possibilities!
maybe im just not thinking creativley but like what?
i will probably start off small with altering tongue labels, swooshes, adding forefoot swooshes, etc...since i'm new to the sneaker customs. Ireally just got the material to see it in person to get a better idea of what kind of uses i will be able to get out of it. i hope to eventually learn how tochange/cover entire panels and such. i was thinking of a stencil design cut out of the material and glued to the shoes as well.....like he said....lot's ofpossibilities, it's just a matter of skills and patience to do the work right
glasses.gif

Jake - the split orders are somewhat common i think, hard to say why it happens or how long till the 2nd comes in but iwould assume since the first pair has arrived....the 2nd shouldn't be too far behind. maybe u can call nike cs with ur order number and see wussup?
Mike - no set plan in motion with the 3M as of now...other than what i just mentioned above, just got it so when thatidea comes thundering in....i'll have it on hand. also got some denim, corduroy, and felt fabrics the other day....but u all know that plan already
devil.gif

maybe i'll figure out a subtle application for the 3m on my first pair of id's that are on the way....

LOL you could probably make your IDs even better with adding some real 3M Scotchlite.

Didn't think I would pick up a new retro Air Max but whatever.

Nothing special.

2lxhzm9.jpg

28rl0g9.jpg

For those who got the Pattas (and any recent Air Max): did they come with the little foam arch supports?

sup fam! been busy this entire week since im off work for the holidays. drove from baltimore back to ct today at 6am and it was brutal.

for those of you going to the s4up i know youll have a blast, wish i could make it.

no AMs today, damn snow... some IDs did come in though
smile.gif

be safe tonight everyone, happy new years!

^ Yes , all my pairs came with arch supports. Except for for my Pegasus 89's that I got for an early XMas gift.
Do you need some?

Jake...Austin....pics of your ID's or ducktales
laugh.gif

Brian -
wink.gif
...u already know! andyea....the pattas came with arch supports.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Jake...Austin....pics of your ID's or ducktales
laugh.gif

Brian -
wink.gif
...u already know! and yea....the pattas came with arch supports.

lol i woulda but nothing you havent seen before, i bit chris' USA and hameeds neons... you guys are making me broke. boooooo team am fam lol, jp.

Thanks for the comments.

My 97s didn't come with the arch supports so I had to jack them from some other Air Maxes I have.

Justin, maybe Nike will knock on your door and make your place into a NikeID studio,
laugh.gif

Was gonna wear these last night to new years eve work, but massive thunderstorms ensued, so i rested them. Wear emtonight, off to bed, nightshift bites.

Happy New Year Team Am Fam!!

Modzz - Those lights aren't too shabby.

Denver - Dope Drury's! I regret passing on those when they dropped.
ohwell.gif

UFB - Sweet BW's.
smokin.gif

Well, I'd like to take the time to say thanks to my sister, my niece, and another good friend of mine. Thanks to their kind spirits, I was able to order a pair of AM1 iD's for $27. I love my family and friends! I thought ordering these would be a nice wayto end the year.

Have a great and safe new year fam. I can't wait to see what the start of a new decadebrings!!!

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Ok so I made 1 order of 2 iDs. Paid for them in one fatal swoop and got the confirmation emails that they were starting to be made. A few weeks later they sent me tracking for only 1 pair (which that one pair did come in today and for everyones well being, the one pair that did come in looked great) but my question is, how long will it take for the second pair from that order to come in? Anyone experience a split order like that yet?
i got ups for one of mine and none for the other yet. it happens, back in 05 i made 3 pair and got 2 in one shipment and the other like a weeklater.

happy new years fam, beater am90's now, then gotta actually dress up for tonight so no AM's and i gotta shave haha thinking about not going out just soi dont have to iron clothes :tongue:

These just came in today. My poor attempt at showing how nice the materials are on these shoes.
2cy66mv.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom