TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ nice avatar, but where's the food?
laugh.gif
nevertheless, dope ids

Thanks for all the comments on my ID's fellas. My girl got them for me for Christmas. I still can't decide which laces to keep. I'm leaning moretowards the black. I may also dip the lace tips in the opposite color paint. Any opinions or advice? Thanks.

Phnrprman - Nice AMs u got there!
Mayhem - Im prayin for a Spiridon retro too. Its too hard trying to find pairs in my size.
smh.gif

RL - Like the avatar and the IDs! They dropped the price on those AM97s on FC a couple more bucks. Funny how quick their prices change
Jay - Go with the white laces.

Mayhem- Nice pick-ups guy!!!
pimp.gif

Cris- can't wait to see better pics of those Clot IDs

S Dubl- Hurry up man you taking too long with those pics

RL- those are cool man. I agree though that beet would've made a difference. Very nice though

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by s dubl

those "un-lasers"
laugh.gif
look like crap with that ostrich print
smh.gif

Should be called "Lesser Blues"

/Kevin Eubanks laugh

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by crisone

Just waitin' for the Bacon Currents to go on sale, cuz I have a feeling they will.............

Cris.

in the same boat....

im %#%+!@ GLAD nike decided to put up good options for nikeid....its making team AMFAM even liver than it already is. tbh, i only came into the team am famthread back in 06 or something looking for crack iD's... which eventually sparked my interest for ams..... this past year i havent been keeping up w/ thisthread. cant wait to go through it and see the crack i missed.

Originally Posted by jaytthelegend

Thanks for all the comments on my ID's fellas. My girl got them for me for Christmas. I still can't decide which laces to keep. I'm leaning more towards the black. I may also dip the lace tips in the opposite color paint. Any opinions or advice? Thanks.

black laces get my vote...

i'm got a pair of iD's in today as well, gonna snap some pix later tonight, i might need some lace advice as well...

From today...

I am trying to get an new "icon" or "logo" for myself once I change the blog over to a .net... Any ideas???

Also it was my dogs bday today... I have had her since July but she turned 2 yrs old today...

Originally Posted by SupaMars11

^^^ nice avatar, but where's the food?
laugh.gif
nevertheless, dope ids

laugh.gif
Just beer man, Thanks

Thanks for the compliments guys, I appreciate it!!!

So tomorrow we get the new options on ID.... I'm def waiting to see what I can create, I wonder if the options will change at 12.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

kinda wish i went with beet...but I love em
they're still dope
pimp.gif

Jake - dope bursts, and HBD to the dog. what happen to the bull logo? i've been trying to come up with a tag to puton my pics for the longest.....i may need to outsource that
laugh.gif

Dallas - thanks dude
Cincy - dope
pimp.gif

i definitely will be stalking the ID site around midnight....curious to see what actually gets added and if anything changes *cough* air unit color *cough*

so i got a "your nikeid order has been shipped" email and was super excited thinking it was my shoes....turned out to just be the ID shirts
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks^^ couldn't help but laugh just now ... Waiting for these IDs makes me feel like a little kid. Its xmas over and over again.

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

From today...

I am trying to get an new "icon" or "logo" for myself once I change the blog over to a .net... Any ideas???

Nice. I wish I wouldve kept my pair. They were yellowed on the midsoles, and I didnt know about the createx opaque white.
ohwell.gif
Im still looking for another pair.
mad.gif

and guys, im sure you all will come across my safety oranges on the auction site. Let me know if you want them. I want a new pair, which is gonna be tough tofind.

Ummm, RL, I likes!! and ummmm, I'm bitin fyi. The back had me laughing!!

Mayhem- Hahahaha, I got tha same email last week and was hella hyped. Next day the my shoes are being created email came through and shot my mood.

Cincy- Bangin!!

Jay-Uhhh for good measure I'll say it again for tha laces "white is right my man"
happy.gif

frown.gif
Just got 2 more pairs of IDs in today....apparently I wasn'tpaying attention when designing one of the pairs ...looks like another 4 week wait for me. And I thought I was done with the IDs
ohwell.gif

Jan 4 · Nike Air Max 95 - Penny Edition - June 2010

nike-air-max-95-penny-2.jpg

2009 was a big comeback year for the Penny Hardaway signature line from Nike with the OG Retros and the introduction of the Air 1/2 Cent. In additionto the actual Penny kicks, we also saw some other models like the Hyperizeand Blazer get somePenny treatment, and now we get a look at an upcoming 2010 model that keeps the trend going. We already know that the Air Penny III will be re-releasing thisyear, but this time around, it's the Air Max 95 that gets an Air Penny makeover courtesy of a Black/Royal/White colorway with the added bonus of a Lil'Penny illustration on the insole. These are expected to hit select retailers this coming June, so stay tuned for more info and be sure to check out some morepics after the jump. Via verbdws.

nike-air-max-95-penny-5.jpg

nike-air-max-95-penny-3.jpg

nike-air-max-95-penny-4.jpg

nike-air-max-95-penny-1.jpg

--

Originally Posted by Baybully650

frown.gif
Just got 2 more pairs of IDs in today....apparently I wasn't paying attention when designing one of the pairs ...looks like another 4 week wait for me. And I thought I was done with the IDs
ohwell.gif

Happens to the best of us. Myself included.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Originally Posted by Baybully650

frown.gif
Just got 2 more pairs of IDs in today....apparently I wasn't paying attention when designing one of the pairs ...looks like another 4 week wait for me. And I thought I was done with the IDs
ohwell.gif

Happens to the best of us. Myself included.

any pix?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom