TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Might hit these up, Storm Trooper inspired AM1s.
Does that say "POOPER" on the back?

and damn Proto....now I understand why people ride you so hard...give it a rest already....and that is coming from the most peaceful/tolerant thread out there.

I got the email that my IDs are being created...can't wait to get em in

EDIT: jake, your shoes were dropped off this AM.

my bad man... i had 3 people say black, but then i put in the midnight fog laces instead of silver (which do look much better than silver), and that kindachanged the game... just looking for a lil' feedback... they're both dope, making it hard to decide...
eyes.gif

for someone who is so confident in their look and has said many times they dont like the way most of NT dresses....you sure do seem to care about everyonesopinion....

Just to be clear im not hating...just pointing it out....I say black laces too...

Oh Proto, will you ever learn?
laugh.gif

We say black, but if you like the fog, go with the fog....you're not wearing them for us. You're wearing them for you, right?

So, let's drop the whole lace switching for now, 'kay?

my "look" and confidence has nothing to do with this...
laugh.gif
normally i'd figure this out on my own, but i was kinda torn on this one, and figure since this is the am fam and y'all been going mad hard on theiD's lately, i could ask some opinions on shoe laces on some am1's (the only time i think i've ever asked for any opinions on anything of minearound here), not my whole "look", LOL...

it's cool man, i'm done... on to the next one...

Keep this moving along, don't want another thread ruined due to rambling and fashion advice.

So have the new options popped up or what?? Can't access nikeid from my work comp

SDUBL - Nice IDs, might have to bite your idea... my girl would def love her name on the back of my shoes, she'd probably pay for them, haha

Modzzilla wrote:

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

boobs_bouncing.gif
Jesus!!

Now this is worth quoting, rather than quoting yourself like others around here.....

Where is this woman? I want to buy her.

Search for Shay Laren Wii and you will find the rest of the video.
devil.gif

Nice ID's that everyone has. No more for me after sending them back. Im on a mission to find all my Pre 05 pairs on my list.
happy.gif

Proto....Black laces man, but use whatever makes you comfortable.

For today, "PFK" ID's:

And better pics of my "Clot" ID's, I shot under fluorescent lights, so the reflective area (pink), activated a tad:

I even ID'd my "tag"
laugh.gif

Cris.

^ Looking good Cris
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by larrivee7

What up fellas?

No AMs today, too cold for that ishhhhhh......

So I should bring my snow boots eh?

Haha, wouldn't be a bad idea, especially if you're gonna be walking around much. Overnight lows have been single digits quite a bit, wind chills havebeen stupid, and supposed to get some snow starting Thursday
sick.gif
. I workoutside a lot, so it's been real fun
grin.gif
. Only way I'm wearingany maxes in this weather would be if Nike did a collab. with Carhartt
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Damn Cris, those clot i.d.'s turned out sick.

Thanks for posting the random gif of the hottie

CRIS - Those are so freaking dope man
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ Looking good Cris
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by neukicks

What up fellas?

No AMs today, too cold for that ishhhhhh......

So I should bring my snow boots eh?

Haha, wouldn't be a bad idea, especially if you're gonna be walking around much. Overnight lows have been single digits quite a bit, wind chills have been stupid, and supposed to get some snow starting Thursday
sick.gif
. I work outside a lot, so it's been real fun
grin.gif
. Only way I'm wearing any maxes in this weather would be if Nike did a collab. with Carhartt
pimp.gif
roll.gif
HAHA, I'm bring my tights and long johns and what not, i'll be flying in early afternoon tomorrow, there till Saturday so I can enjoy thesnow....AGAIN. I wear Maxes in ANY weather, so i'll have two pairs with me, hit me up tomorrow if you wanna grab a beer or
smokin.gif
something. I will be bored outta my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom