TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Solefiend

those reverse huaraches are dope...i also made a joker colorway...can't decide on the sole though...for now i put the silver; anyone have suggestions?

snpdky.jpg

i wouldn't personally do those i don't think, but if i did:

4250425644_a0581db1c7_o.png

4250425820_a2908d1b7a_o.png

4250425972_85949a5814_o.png

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Question... Do we know anyone that has these???
I would LOVE to hear a story about these if anyone has one to tell...
Why don't you ask the dude that's coming down that's going to ink @ SU4. He has a couple.
Oh really... Bee does it like that... lol And it would be my luck theyre probably a sz 13... SMH... Where you at BJ?
definitely better chances they are a 12.....
devil.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

SF AM90
Chris(battleground) made these with the old options, way before those SF90's (which i would love in a12....anyone.....out there.....
nerd.gif
)

Space - very nice 93 inspired c/w's.
AM87 - dope penny inspired id's.

Shaun - I'm definitely feeling the first 2 pairs you created. I can't believe you ordered 5 pairs and I betyou're not finished?

ILLustRAYt - I like those carnival inspired ID's.

cincybcats22 - I like those Bengals inspired ID's. I'll probably do something similar or exactly the same.

Sorry for side tracking everyone with this Piff talk. Haha. By the way, I was at my local mall earlier looking at the swatches of the AM1 ID colors at the Nikestore. The electric green reflective in person is way more of a neon green than a throw-up looking yellow/green online. It is so sick having a Nike ID studioin the town i've grown up in. Plus they said the orders are shipped way faster when ordered at the studio. Next round I'm making them there. I'mthinking about doing an all black with the "neon" green. Similar to the hufquakes but with more green. Nice stuff everyone. Let's keep the"shipped" ID pictures comming in. They look twice as better in person. Online just doesn't give them justice.

-Jay

Heres another can of worms I'm gonna open up... Anyone have these or know anyone with them?

And I thought this was pretty funny... I had to edit it though...
pimp.gif

Damn... Some AMAZING IDs in here!

Illy - Those Stash IDs are dope!!!

In the Bay we say: dank, kush, good-good, kill, trees, green and bammer if itz sum weak stuff... And like Mac Dre said, "A blunt's a bleezy"...But I aint no pot head lol...
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Amazing stuff FAM!!!

Love the Stash inspired ID's, the Knicks CWs.......that was the first thing I thought of and made, but for me it's a Mets CW.
Favorite team growin up......Gooden, Carter, Strawberry, Hernandez.....when I first started getting into sports.

Here's a few I came up with. It's a shame the fog mesh comes out brownish....it's keeping me from ordering a few pairs.

Love those Carhart AM's as well Justin!

And, the homegrown QS's......man. It's funny, the Homegrowns and Amsterdams don't do a damn thing for me but the QS / Sample versions I LOVE.

just too much to go on about with 10+ pages a day around here....

-Andrew-

^wow i didnt know how interesting it would be hear to the different slang terms ppl use all over the country. i've heard "crippy" used in floridaand "headies" used in vermont. lets not get this turned into a "dank connoisseur" thread now lol. even though it would be sooo sick if itwas...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

i waas gonna put wes duce on one back and sneaks up on the other or SU4

i tried placing the colors in other places...i like theese the most so far..
Whenever i order ill cop these and my reverse clots(switched the dark red and pink)
made more
aqua eater!
midsole is whute...might change it to grey

sup fam, just got back from vegas, and my car died on the freeway on the way home from the airport. i'll be returning all 3 pairs of iD's I have herenow since I'm gonna have to shell out an arm and a leg to fix the damn car, most likely. it's cool though, I was not feeling the spongebob square toeon the air max 87 iD. there, I said it. I just couldn't get over that profile. haha. i will be ordering some 90s though since I have a gift card to use.gotta play catch up and see what I missed the last few days. i hope everyone's well!

i keep forgetting to post this but thanks to mayhem for helping me look out for this, i found this the same time he found one for me. its all love though.
pimp.gif

got one of my id's in today. disappointed by the midsole being tiny on these, but i may just live with them.

i also found some old pics from 2 laptops ago that i am going to upload that has some pics i saved from before
pimp.gif

oh and jwdanklefs, that piffery shirty is funny. people tend to call anything purp or kush as well when it's not.

oh and daaaamn i forgot all about the new colors. ahhhh oh well i'm not going through it again. love all the designs i'm seeing though, great workeveryone. sf90s, am93s, stashs, jokers, really dope colorways!

Just ordered these;
My STASH version and HyperBlue.
PS: For those lucky enough to wear 9~9.5
120513968975 on the "Bay"
Good luck!

denver - Sorry to hear that, man. At least you're safe though. I'm sure it couldhave been much worse.

notoriousWES - I like your idea using the old spurs colors. It inspired me, and I came up with a moresubtle version . . .

2zpjac5.jpg

I'm not sure whether I like the black or white midsole more. Those might eventuallyget ordered as well.

Damn, I need to put NikeiD.com on a blocked sites list.

found the almost quickstrike huf sample pic

went through my harddrive from 2 laptops ago and found some stuff that might interest you guys. the album link is HERE
there will be some familar faces on there cris1, ecuno, RNS, akalazy, etc. i apologize if one is your pic if its not tagged. also none of the pictures aremine, i wish most were though haha. heres a sneak peek to whats in the album though.

and a oldie but goodie
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

SF AM90
Chris(battleground) made these with the old options, way before those SF90's (which i would love in a 12....anyone.....out there.....
nerd.gif
)

Space - very nice 93 inspired c/w's.
Sure did
wink.gif

4226958620_21a7365da6_o.jpg

Space - I like the first two you posted
pimp.gif

AM87 - Executed real well
cincybcats - might have to bite you this time around with those Bengals.

Denver - Damn, car troubles are the worst... Hope everything works out well.
NikeFNHead - Those Pattas fit my size but not my budget
smh.gif
. I like the hyperblue IDs, my FAM ones are going to look pretty similar.
Airon and Iggy - Can u guys fill me in on the AM95 Shuttles? Whats the story behind em?
Edit: Airon - those are some nice pics of some nice kicks!

-Mitchell

gswarriorz- I know. The bad side is that since retail in Europe was 200EU it'll be very hard to get a pair for less than $450.
I guess we can all dream of an U.S. release!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom