TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just ordered my ids, How long did it take for the ids to come back?? I dont think i can wait a month for the ids.

Originally Posted by battleground03

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

SF AM90
Chris(battleground) made these with the old options, way before those SF90's (which i would love in a 12....anyone.....out there.....
nerd.gif
)

Space - very nice 93 inspired c/w's.
Sure did
wink.gif

4226958620_21a7365da6_o.jpg

Space - I like the first two you posted
pimp.gif

AM87 - Executed real well
cincybcats - might have to bite you this time around with those Bengals.

look a lot better with that orange lining and orange air bubble...

shame on nike for not making either of those an option this time around...
eyes.gif

these came today, but i think i'm sending them back, for a few reasons... 1. they're kinda too plain jane... 2. they look too much like some am90'si did a few years ago (pictured last)... 3. kinda miffed about that creasing on the back fresh out the box... that's something that should come fromwearing them, not brand new...

4250663798_2b3c8378ae_o.jpg

4249891777_41565f18cd_o.jpg

4250663420_ef28221b31_o.jpg

and here's the am90's i already got... the infrared above is too similar to this orange, i and much prefer the over all look of the am90 to the am1...

4249891423_6525ddb176_o.jpg

ssssshhhh, don't tell nike, but i'm gonna keep them icey white laces (switching 'em out with some silver laces)...
wink.gif

Proto- not trying to be an +!@ but couldn't u have just figured out that ur ID was similar to ur am90s and too "plain Jane" before u actuallyordered them? Also if I were u I'd keep ur silver laces, u can get white laces anywhere!

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Proto- not trying to be an +!@ but couldn't u have just figured out that ur ID was similar to ur am90s and too "plain Jane" before u actually ordered them? Also if I were u I'd keep ur silver laces, u can get white laces anywhere!
well, i started to bite battleground's design with the white swoosh, but i decided i wanted a lil' more color up top... i didn'trealize that infrared was gonna be so orange, i was hoping it would be closer to the hoa infrared 90's, then it would be more red, which is what i wasgoing for... i just wanted a pair of navy/red/white/grey shoes, as i don't really have any (none that i want to wear much anymore)... i chose infrared, cuzlike many have said, it pops more... beet seemed really plain jane to me...

shoulda just stuck with battleground's white swoosh and i'd probably keep them... but these are too similar to my 90's... i dunno tho, i might keepthem...

ya know how it is tho man, they look good online, then you see 'em in person and they can end up kinda, eh...

the silver laces are from some other shoes, a lil' wider, i'd never use 'em anyways...

Yea makes sense. If the color is not what u expected then u should return em. No need to waste hard earned cash. It just looked like u could have saved ur selfthe trouble if u thought ur design thru but I guess it doesn't really matter to me. Hope u have better luck wit ur other IDs

thanx man... that infrared just looks way more red on the site than it does in person (i wanted it to be more red to match the red and navy stuff in mywardrobe, but like i said, beet seemed too plain, hot red had the pop, but in person it doesn't come off red enough to match red in my clothes)...

for example (both the swoosh and outsole are supposed to be hot red in this top pic):

4250750626_dee4797ed5_o.png

4249891777_41565f18cd_o.jpg

i still dig 'em, but since it's basically orange i think that colorway is way cleaner on my 90's... if i had kept battleground's white swooshthey'd be different enough to keep i think...

Got the page to yourself hey Proto?

3 things,
1: nice Joker IDs a few pages back,
2: Keep your pic quoting down a bit would you? Delete the part of the quote you dont need, like all the pics at the top ofthis page.
3: Go see a psyche about your obsessive compulsive replying.

Today, recycled:

Those un 112s a page back are sweet too. Loving the new Electric Green on i.d.

Suprised noone has done these 90 I.D.s yet, not that i'd buy them:

not sure if it's been posted here or not, but apparently this is an am1 coming out in the spring, and this is what julep allegedly looks like:

nike-air-max-1-mint-grey-87.jpg

upon looking at that, i think nikeiD's problem is, online their colors show up too light (like silver and julep, both are much darker in person), and toodark in others...

Originally Posted by jamesyo

so no one can offer me a guide as to how much ds og wearable comet 95's us 10 would go for?

What year are they from? Pre 2001 I believe it is are pron to crack, and if they are DS they are more pron to cracking, atleast thats what i've read, soyou may want to be careful, as far as price goes, I hvae no clue

Good morning (PST) people.

Everyone gettin' busy with the new options, nothing made from myself yet, but hopefully soon.

Cris.

SIGHS- please don't invade this thread with your babbling, its just too much.

Sup Fam, IDs are looking great. I don't know what to order first.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

SIGHS- please don't invade this thread with your babbling, its just too much.
I've worked with people like that. Their the ones who can work a full shift without accomplishing a damn thing. BTW- I hope you got yourallstar balloting.
Today:
380754239.jpg

380754237.jpg

Modzz' Whats up FAM? Got your pm bout them 95's.....I'll wait, that's a little much at this point.

Cris1' Dopeness on the foot. Blood Clots that is....as some say "PIFF"

Originally Posted by jamesyo

so no one can offer me a guide as to how much ds og wearable comet 95's us 10 would go for?

$200+. Take a look at the advanced search on ebay for completed listings.

wow. things are changing in here....
sick blod clots Cris. didn't think it was possible, but they look even better on your feet!!

What's up fam? These pages are flying over the past few days...

Tyler - very nice AM93 inspired IDs a few pages back sir
pimp.gif

Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom