TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

^^^no not those but there was an unreleased sample that came out around the same time those did and they looked very similar its just they were either orange or pink instead of that green.i forgot who posted the pic, i think it was kev...

i know someone in here knows what im talking about. please dont think im going crazy!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

they are orange i ahve it on my other computer. same as the green hyperstrikes but orange instead of green. ill try and find them

Chris - i see that dude, i had to google what the hell that trick is
laugh.gif
....still dope that u were into it. u rode flatland i assume? my first bike wasa blue/white vintage GT Dyno, with white mags, that my friends older brother sold me and ended up being stolen from me in what turned out to be my first"robbery" experience
smh.gif

Iggy - dope shuttlemax man, i need that one....and definitely need that kill bill one
devil.gif
nerd.gif

Purplesneaks - i think i have the pic somewhere on one of my harddrives, if no one posts it....i'll try to find itwhen i'm at home.
Jake - orange homegrowns were a hyperstrike release for that magazine.

the only thing i've come up with using the new options that i would order....i gotta get some..uhhh.....influence
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Miami / brazil sb AM1

so they put the electric green as an option but why no orange lining nike?....really?
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Guys, I'm may be an idiot but damn I know what they are... lol

I just want to know if anyone has a good story behind them. Does anyone have them and if they do, how did they get them? U know that kinda thing?

As for that different Huf... I dont know a thing about those? Over my head....

Edit: Catch yall later tonite... I'm off in search for a big bacon cheese burger...
nerd.gif

Could use help with some ideas also.. Not sure if you guys are into AF1s but I am thinking about AF1 inspired carivals or maybe west indies AM1s.. playingaround with this now...

Originally Posted by airon0828

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

^^^no not those but there was an unreleased sample that came out around the same time those did and they looked very similar its just they were either orange or pink instead of that green.i forgot who posted the pic, i think it was kev...

i know someone in here knows what im talking about. please dont think im going crazy!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

they are orange i ahve it on my other computer. same as the green hyperstrikes but orange instead of green. ill try and find them
these are on ebay in a 13 but damn they're steep

edit: think you're talking about something else but these are sick anyway....

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Could use help with some ideas also.. Not sure if you guys are into AF1s but I am thinking about AF1 inspired carivals or maybe west indies AM1s.. playing around with this now...
i did these two as homage to my home countries (Trinidad and Guyana)

Those Miami SB inspired AM1s would look tough with that Marina Blue suede. Damn, this is really making it hard for me to choose a second pair. Here's myKnicks inspired colorway:

2dbmqtu.jpg

Which ID though?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

11j81zo.jpg

1zcq2pc.jpg

I like NYKNICKS better personally...

Anyways, here is what I came up with. Most likely going to order most of these, if not all. Opinions, feedback are welcome.

Aqua

Stash

Miami

SF AM90

Bengals

i waas gonna put wes duce on one back and sneaks up on the other or SU4

i tried placing the colors in other places...i like theese the most so far..
Whenever i order ill cop these and my reverse clots(switched the dark red and pink)

Good Lord you guys brought the heat with the quickness with these new options....

Cincy,

MAJOR props on that SF colorway, as well as the Stash...Im really, really liking both, especially the SF though.

Mayhem,

that brazil SB colorway is real dope too man, just might have to........

and that HUF c/w recreation?...........WOW........

Whoa, poorman hufs are DOPE!!! might have to jock that one

Stashes lookin pretty good too cincy

Thanks guys,

Just pulled the trigger on all the ones I posted except the Bengals pair. A little plain for now, I still have them in my locker though.

The Jelup color is going to be a sleeper... someone on ISS posted a real picture. Clean.

Damn this page jumped 10 pages in a day lol
s dubl - the first pair you're not too happy with look great! all of them do
T21D - great looking monsters
if those pairs that Mayhem PS'ed were to ever to be released..... id buy one for every month in the year
Originally Posted by brickSB

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Miami / brazil sb AM1
dope summer colorway!
pimp.gif

Sorry to quote pics, but
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom