TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by kickz4show

Who won the sz 12 True 97's off eBay for $77.00? Driod key pad, FTL

Wasn't me, I was just gonna ask the same. Soles looked fairly worn, but uppers were still looking crispy. Someone got a good deal. Hopefully someone onhere.

Maybe my shoes are here then? Psych!! I know damn well it's just my tees. I received a conf. that my shoes werebeing created on the 22nd of Dec.

Fellas, wanna hear something sad? I'm supposed to be writing a Court report for work. Some kid's freedom is in my hands andI'm spending time on NT in the AM thread. Should be motivation for people to stay outta trouble.

Originally Posted by blakperl

Maybe my shoes are here then? Psych!! I know damn well it's just my tees. I received a conf. that my shoes were being created on the 22nd of Dec.

Fellas, wanna hear something sad? I'm supposed to be writing a Court report for work. Some kid's freedom is in my hands and I'm spending time on NT in the AM thread. Should be motivation for people to stay outta trouble.

thats very disturbing
tired.gif

RL-I agree it's disturbing that my kicks aren't here yet.

To keep it real man, people can't be out victimizing others in the community and expect to remain free. I rather spend my time doing something more useful(looking at kicks). Seriously though man I think about the victims anytime I deal with a case. Back to the id's & AM's!!

^^^please dont get this thread locked kus of nonsense that can be ignored
smh.gif
best thread on NT...

before i put my order in with nike id, who has a pair of ds white/green pattas in a 9
happy.gif

DJ- that was an infrared swoosh on the AM's you're gonna return? If not infra, what red was it? Just wannaknow so I can avoid it. Thanx

just kinda rude if so... i was genuinely just trying to be helpful, posting future releases, doing color comparisons of nikeid's site vs. real life, helpedthat dude with his design, etc....

eyes.gif

Lets not bash the man, this is the BEST thread on NT, and we are working our way to 2000 pages, if you have a problem with the guy, send him a PM, lets keepthe trash talking out of here, please and thank you.

blakperl.....ummmm, so, wanna sell that Hold Tight windbreaker???

Haha, I'm not forgetting.

Cris.

Afternoon, running thru real quick. Cris, love the CLOT iDs. Airon....your iDs are sweet! I'm gonna have to make some Dave Whites soon. Off with thequickness...

Originally Posted by blakperl

Gents,- I wanna make a pair of USA AM 1's. As far as the red goes on the swoosh and back heel, what color do I use? Beet or Hot? Thanx in advance.

my pair was basically usa's with infrared instead of beet...

here's comparison pix:

4250663798_2b3c8378ae_o.jpg

4249891777_41565f18cd_o.jpg

don't be fooled by the nikeid site, infrared is very orange in real life (it's way more red on the site)... beet is probably gonna be your best bet.
wink.gif

Cris-You not gon forget or lemme forget huh?
laugh.gif
I gotta pass my brutha but please know I do appreciate your help. I knew it was coming (you asking about thajacket)

Couple of pickups from around Christmas time, just haven't got round to posting them:
2hnar68.jpg

Many thanks to my shoe mule danloveuk for hand importing the Pattas into the UK. Cheers bro.

Loving all the iD's coming in over the last month or so. Too many to mention. I NEED to get on that soon, but there's so many other shoes i want rightnow too.
Out of interest, anyone know roughly how long the 87 will be on iD for?

Stole the design from Chris... To go with my FAM IDs.
11tsx07.jpg

FAM: Need sum help, anything else I could put on the back?
rckmqr.jpg

No prob! Bacons are more appealing. I wasn't even impressed at first. Everybody talking bout how comfy they are and then I can't remember who asking about what lace color to use. Tha Bacons are trynna break me down but Igotta stay strong. Id's come 1st!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

wow. things are changing in here....

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

This is probably the biggest BEST thread on NikeTalk. the internet
glasses.gif
FIXED
fixed again...
grin.gif

phonix/pronto/protege/whatever - please chill out with the mindless chatter or go back to lurking in here. yea, i knowyou've been a target on NT from jump ...(even i've had my share in it with the wolf shirt pic) but nonetheless....u love to say you do you andthat's all the matters to you. utmost respect for that, however....the arrogance is not welcome here.

also... quoting ur own pics jus to add new pics to ask a simple question? c'monnnn man! not everyone is on a computer, some of us check in from mobilephones at times(some have no internet access sometimes and have no other option but to use a mobile phone). so while it will take a while to load a page fullof dope pics that are contributed on a daily basis, it's beyond frustrating loading a page full of unnecessary pics that were posted already. there'sno rule against pic quoting in here but it's definitely not appreciated when it's done so constantly(if anyone needs to see what ur referring to...linkto the post you made, or send them a pm...or tell them to take their lazy arses back a page or two)

everyone appreciates this thread because of the love, banter, pics, and all around quality conversation that is shared. so if you're gonna contribute andpartake in the love for AM's in here...then please do so with some humility and no one will come at you sideways in here.

sorry for the wall o text Fam....just needed to get it off my chest.

back to the AM's....
glasses.gif

Cris - clot's looking good
pimp.gif

Fred - dope berlins, glad the prices have gone down....i may snag a pair soon if i can find 'em after i splurge onsome ID's.
Airon - those pics are great, thanks for posting.
pimp.gif

Denver - they came out great...put 'em on and let the toe issue go, i'm sure it'll go away after a fewwears. or just don't look at it from that angle...out of sight...out of mind
happy.gif

Ukbased - dope kenya's and pattas
pimp.gif

Won - nice pics and blue 87's
Space - i like the inspiration behind them, definitely clean. maybe post a shot from the front or side
nerd.gif

got my ID shirts in....left the numbers off the back of this batch.

(now if only my damn shoes would hurry up and arrive....haven't recieved a shipment email yet
frown.gif
but i hope that means they are taking extra time making sure my pair ispristine and not spongebob'ed
laugh.gif
)

Copped these at FL, colors are black/white/flint grey/hot red, ref is :345188-001, kinda exclusive european's FLs release.
Really nice, not as pink as the true infrared, but still nice. The infrareds on pics are the '03 uk version, and they got white laces originnaly, preferthe black ones or better some infrareds ... hope you'll enjoy :

Mayhem - Thanks for putting this thread back in the right direction. Also, I didn't realize that u could take the numbers off the tees! Do u mind if Icopy the name idea for the back of the tee? Also how long did it take for the tees to ship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom