TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
p.s., forgot (as usual) to post this, 3 year old beat boy, funny as, just saw it on Ellen, kid's got theskillz.
pimp.gif

USA's went for a bit much imo, based on condition and no box. i dunno, maybe they're better than they look in the pics. a reasonable price maybe, butnot a steal imo. brick, did you get 'em? we should have a disclaimer in here somehow haha. don't post live auctions in here, teAMfam is ALWAYSwatching!

congrats to the Crimson Tide, 2010 nat'l champs!

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Nktran - I didn't love them but I definitely liked them better than the actual SK8 or Dies... As for the iDs... The first pair looks way better... IMO...

For today... Extremely underrated and cheap shoe...

you got that right... i got a pair of those quilted am1's off ebay last week for $34.99 shipped.. broke 'em in today and love 'em... real niceshoe!

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by jaytthelegend

Anyone know any outlets with the red QS 87's left? Thanks.
depends on size, smaller sizes are easier to come by, last i heard kissime down in FL had smallers sizes for $50.... try nikefind...
wrentham village still has basically a fsr when i was there a couple days ago. the price was $70, anyone know if that's changed yet?

Anyone with the 2010 release info on these? I know there are pairs on the bay, but have they released overseas and not the states? Thanks.

nike_air_max_97_silver_06.jpg

Anyone with the 2010 release info on these? I know there are pairs on the bay, but have they released overseas and not the states? Thanks.
supposdly a stateside release in march or april...... flightclub has a FSR for cheaper than retail.....

Originally Posted by denverairforce

USA's went for a bit much imo, based on condition and no box. i dunno, maybe they're better than they look in the pics. a reasonable price maybe, but not a steal imo. brick, did you get 'em? we should have a disclaimer in here somehow haha. don't post live auctions in here, teAMfam is ALWAYS watching!

congrats to the Crimson Tide, 2010 nat'l champs!
I agree completely Brian. I spotted them when they were listed, but they looked a bit too beat for my taste. I can't stand not having boxesas well. Regardless, hope whoever landed them enjoys them. We all know how hard finding that shoe, in that size is...

Interesting BCS Championship game. Too bad Colt McCoy didn't get a chance to play, would have been a much different game.

Have a great day FAM!

-Andrew-

KVN - How do you paint suede? And is it possible to dye mesh (white to black) without making it stiffen?

Well for the fading swoosh on my huarache pair I mixed angelus and thinned it out with water. Before I used to do those dye pens from an Arts and Crafts storebut it was like a faded black. My red urawa's came in at my parents on New Years so I plan on getting them tomorrow an painting them. I'll keep youguys posted. So Giants or Royal urawa's
nerd.gif
I wanna order tonite

KVN...Blurawas for sheezy mang! Like Jake and many others have already stated, instant classic!

Thanks for the complements on the stashes y'all! Feels good to get one of my grails...

Kvn- yup go with the blurawas. If I could afford it, I'd get a pair myself!
RL- Jus wondering, is there a limit to how many shoes u can buy with ur swoosh account?
Modz- Hope u get that job for FL. It be nice to get an Fam FL insider...

Dallas...
laugh.gif
I didnt copy yours on purpose, I just googled stash 95s and just tried re creating em... haha

Mitch...dope 95s. Cant say theyre my 95 grail, but def up there!

Air Max 87- Those USAs went for a decent price

Jaythelegend - Those silver 97s dropped in kids sizes state side, but never in mens..weird...but they are all over the bay and FC has em for $120

Kicksaddicted- You have PM sir

Someone asked what NikeFind is- When you need to find a sneaker with your size, you can call up nikefind with the style number/color code and they can find itfor you at any store/outlet in the states. Works pretty well.

GS- There isn't a limit on swoosh unless its a hot item..like the spacejams were 3 per household. Besides that there isn't much of a limit. Guidelinessay not to place an order over $750 but thats extreme regardless. So the answer is no. As long as the acct isn't abused things are fine. The only problemis that the shipping/billing must match so it would have to come to me first then you, thats shipping twice if you get my drift.

Those bluwaras are dope, I'd like to know more about painting suede.

vivrantchino- Jeffg over in nike retro made those purple IDs, came out looking nice, I'll see if I can find the pic....cause it seems purple pattas are outof reach

FAM!

morning guys....
just trying to get some stuff together before work...
justin, brian, dan - I am sending my contact info via PM....drop me a line on where to meet up (train stop in particular to make it easy for the tourist
laugh.gif
)
hopefully the weather cooperates here, we are getting close to freezing and rain/snow and on the coast of NC, it is unheard of...
schools were delayed by just the mention that the possibility of snow was happening...
grin.gif

those USAs went for too much imo....no box and stained toebox...it wasn't me who won them

these will be my bombers around the city...
4207114818_2e10b07754_o.jpg

nike_air_max_97_silver_06.jpg
Dropped in Australia a couple of months back. On my hit list. Sweeeeeet.

^so we got the similar treatment as we did with the royal blue qs 87's?

supposdly a stateside release in march or april...... flightclub has a FSR for cheaper than retail.....
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom