TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1)i'm mad i missed out on some 70$ maxims.....still waiting for them to be remotely close to that price at the outlets....

2)i still need a pair of trainer maxim 1s too....ugh

3) Quick question, how does the return process at the outlets go? Like what do I need to bring with the shoes? The id's my wife made me, she wants to scrapit, get refunded, and make something with the newer options, luckily i haven't busted them out yet though....

GS -
eek.gif
Sick
smokin.gif

embarassed.gif
Can someone help me out? I cant remember how to load my ID designsto the site
embarassed.gif

Viet - I would call the outlet first and find out because I've heard conflicting stories that some outlets will do the return and some won't. if theywill do it, I would assume you need the CC you purchased them with and the email confirmation with the order number. that should be enough. otherwise, mailingthem back to Nike is super easy, postage is free, all you gotta do is tape it to the box and drop it at the PO and in a week you'll have your refund.

gs - congrats on the stashes man. I still don't even have any AMFAM stickers... waiting to see if Cris gets some more shirts going so I can just requestsome with that.

i hope you guys are tuning into this 'bama/texas game, should be a good one!

hey TAF, just heads up the huf and dqm currents are $80 on shoetrends.com (fsr). i'm still waiting for the price to drop at ntsf lol we'll see if ithappens

also, daaznfella - i saw the red maxims were on sale at niketown for $71 (i think) so give em a call

nice stuff (as usual) everyone

Nktran - I didn't love them but I definitely liked them better than the actual SK8 or Dies... As for the iDs... The first pair looks way better... IMO...

For today... Extremely underrated and cheap shoe...

Originally Posted by jaytthelegend

Anyone know any outlets with the red QS 87's left? Thanks.
depends on size, smaller sizes are easier to come by, last i heard kissime down in FL had smallers sizes for $50.... try nikefind...

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Skate or Die SB inspired.

Not sure if any of you will feel it, but I thought they came out looking nice.

& with secondary laces.
dopeeeeeee i even stopped scrollin down the page quickk
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I know everyone's on iDs for now but I found some a spot with these if anyone's interested. Seems like no sizes bigger than 11/11.5 though.

Modzz' Nice choice....still debating on a pair for myself. If you snag a pair of them new 2010 neon 95's....piccies please

Originally Posted by tak

Modzz' Nice choice....still debating on a pair for myself. If you snag a pair of them new 2010 neon 95's....piccies please

I doubt i will, my 09s are still mint. Unless they are significantly better.

Love the middle pair of 95s up there, clean.

Next thing i snag will be the infra Jordan pack in April and then the Infrared 90s. My man just got back to me,they're a GR at all FL stores here in Oz. July drop. Hopefully i scored a job writing for FL websites as well, prey for me....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom