TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn, ya'll are some creative dudes! nice designs everyone!!

quick question - I ordered a pair of ID's yesterday like 2PM or so, and just checked my email for the first time since I landed in snowy +!@ louisville,and got an email last night at 1AM saying they are being created, anyone have that fast of a turn around on a pair being made? seems like all the other pairsi've ordered take a couple days.....

denverairforce wrote:

blakperl - the white suede is definitely more a "natural" white or "bone" as some call it. I didn't like it, personally. I believe the reflective white is pure white though.

I went with the reflective white on my swoosh hoping it would be a true white and when I received them, they were in fact the same as the suede. It is more ofan off white, more dull of a white. The white mesh is much brighter. I am not going to send them back for this reason though. Still loving them. Also, hasanyone else regretted going down a half size on your ID's? After everyone started saying they run a bit big and to go down a half size, I went with a 12.5instead of a 13. I kind of wish I didn't listen to everyone and just ordered my true size. Oh well, I'm not going to send them back and wait 4 moreweeks. I can live with a bit of a snug fit.

Originally Posted by neukicks

nice designs everyone!! quick question - I ordered a pair of ID's yesterday like 2PM or so, and just checked my email for the first time since I landed in snowy +!@ louisville, and got an email last night at 1AM saying they are being created, anyone have that fast of a turn around on a pair being made? seems like all the other pairs i've ordered take a couple days.....
I know man, sorry for the crappy welcome weather. Took me over an hour to get to work today, usually 25 minutes
eyes.gif
. We don't really get that many big snows here so people act like it's africkin blizzard and drive 35 on the interstates
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HipHopCaliber

Originally Posted by kickz4show

Who won the sz 12 True 97's off eBay for $77.00? Driod key pad, FTL

that was me...

ive been looking for them since they dropped and i finally got them

Lol, nice snag. Only if I wasn't in a meeting and trying to win off my driod. And the funny part I offered the seller 80 BIN.

Denver-Good looking out.

Jay the.....-Check your PM

Neu-I ordered my id's on Dec 21st and tha shirtsarrived yesterday. Today I received an email saying the shoes were shipped today.

ILL-Seriously dude! Seriously, you had to make a Raygun colorway (Aways)? I got hyped and then realized I have two pairs of the SB's. Iwas gonna cuss you out so bad man for making them colors
wink.gif
. On tha realthough, nice job man.

Fellas-I like the id shirts. Nice
happy.gif
. I got hyped over the lil zip lock baggie they come in too.

Tak- I got the package, the Asia Newsprint AM1's are well put together sneaker!! Thanks again! Good luck finding a nice pair of vios! I hope the ones I wonare crispy!

that was me...

Lol, nice snag. Only if I wasn't in a meeting and trying to win off my driod. And the funny part I offered the seller 80 BIN.
i was watching them too, i forgot
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Skate or Die SB inspired.

Not sure if any of you will feel it, but I thought they came out looking nice.

& with secondary laces.

Originally Posted by tek9pnda

Tak- I got the package, the Asia Newsprint AM1's are well put together sneaker!! Thanks again! Good luck finding a nice pair of vios! I hope the ones I won are crispy!

tek9pnda- Its all good
wink.gif
enjoy!

Originally Posted by air max 87

that was me...

i was watching them too, i forgot
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

he had a BIN for 90 [102 shipped]...i took my chances, if i lost i would have been pissed though

Mars: I dunno what a "Muvico" is?

Mayhem, saw it in IMAX 3d, brilliant stuff.

Not sure what i'm wearing today, all these ones make me wanna bust these out:

But just looking through my pics i think i'll go these seeing as i only wore them once so far since gettingthem:

Heads up size 10 Powerwall heads:

Just got my AM95 Grails!!! Thanks TP800... Sorry if there's too many pics...

f4pqf7.jpg

xonl1z.jpg
xnzosk.jpg

The sticker is real btw not PS...

Congrats GS

Those rayguns and skate or dies look great. You guys are really putting some good colorways together.

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

^ I saw those 360s you have listed... You find those at a thrift store???

no theyre from a shoe lot i purchased a little while back...i think my coworker might buy them tho

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

^ I saw those 360s you have listed... You find those at a thrift store???

no theyre from a shoe lot i purchased a little while back...i think my coworker might buy them tho
Yeah I saw the $14 and change written on the bottom... Let me know if he doesn't... I'm a 13 but my brother is an 11... I may buy them forhim...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom