TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot I had Air U Breathe AM 1s, they were under all my other sneakers. 'Til I looked at my camera and saw pics of 'em I had totally forgot I owned a pair :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM WARRIORS

Have a wonderful weekend Fam.
Team AMFAM Our Colorways Are Better

Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

sup fam!!!

3M and safety 95s, a must for me; 8.5 anyone?
nerd.gif

have a nice weekend familia.

MIKE: 'pag may nakita kang 8.5 AMs..sabihin mo sa 'ken.. peace!!!

teamAMfam​

Did anyone notice those AM1 Jewels on the previous page! I must be the only one I guess.

INC365- those are some Jewels. I need to step up my AM game
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

MicHypebeast
Quote:
It took awhile but Nike has brought back to life the Air Windrunner. Originally hitting store shelves in 1986, the Windrunner was a classic among runners. This first Air Windrunner release is available in a black/yellow colorway and offers that level of cushioning youve come to expect from Nike Air. Available now at the UK sneaker shop Size? priced at 54.99 GBP (approximately $111 USD).
nike-windrunner-tr-ii-2.jpg
nike-windrunner-tr-ii-3.jpg
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMAMFAM

I know man!!

those should be just a GR release like the Epics a few years ago...
just waited till they hit the sale racks...

hope they release OG CWs
My collection

Team AM Fam

Amsterdam Is KING

SUP FAM!! just dropping in....

I have a question....have any of you all done business with KBIZZLE?? i sent him a MO that he received last week and i hae yet to receive my shoes. he gave me a delivery confirmation # that is useless but now he won't reply to any of my PMs to give me the right #. SO KBIZZLE...what's the deal dude? why aren't you replying to my msgs on NT or the ones you read on ISS??

let me know something....
TEAM AM FAM​

well he stops by the thread quite a bit..but i havent seen him post anywhere in a while. im sure he will get back to you, a few people have done business with him with the flight 89s..good luck with that!
TEAMAMFAM

to make things short...for my none Dutch speaking fam:

Hi Im Guy, and my collection is bananas!!

Loved the way you told folks you were a youngin with hella big feet!!

great read bro...kapsoneslijer..je bent echt een bekende BBer ( bekende Belg,lol )

ik ben trots op je!!

Yo KB...answer my girls PMs man...
My collection

Team AM Fam

Amsterdam Is KING

Quote:
SUP FAM!! just dropping in....

I have a question....have any of you all done business with KBIZZLE?? i sent him a MO that he received last week and i hae yet to receive my shoes. he gave me a delivery confirmation # that is useless but now he won't reply to any of my PMs to give me the right #. SO KBIZZLE...what's the deal dude? why aren't you replying to my msgs on NT or the ones you read on ISS??

let me know something....
TEAM CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
Anderson - Brezec - Carroll - Davidson - Dudley - Felton - Harrington
Herrmann - Hollins - May - McInnis - Morrison - Okafor - Richardson - Voskuhl - Wallace
WTB: SZ11-11.5 KASHIMA ANTLER AM97, AIR MAX 03 METALLIC RED​

Evening all,

Nice stuff everyone, as always :lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
those should be just a GR release like the Epics a few years ago...

Man if you're talking about the grey Epics. I got some in like '00 (I think) at the nike outlet for 19.99 loved them, rocked them, and beat them to death. Always :smh:
smh.gif
GuyJDocs - I feel you I need to show a little restraint :frown:
frown.gif
& :x
sick.gif

Stay safe all,
RnDm

Quote:
well he stops by the thread quite a bit..but i havent seen him post anywhere in a while. im sure he will get back to you, a few people have done business with him with the flight 89s..good luck with that!
and, yes i would appreciate if u can contact him on AIM or you can give me his AIM name....whichever works faster!
TEAM AM FAM​

not responding to me
TEAM CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
Herrmann - Hollins - May - McInnis - Morrison - Okafor - Richardson - Voskuhl - Wallace

Just relax I haven't been on since I am in the middle of moving into another apartment. I understand your concern but I have several people who can speak for me when I say that I am legit. Just be patient and I will get to you like I am now. Remember, I understand why you would go into this post and say what you say but there is no need to spread my business like that. As for the messages you sent on ISS, my friend is selling like 20 pairs of evisu jeans on MY name thats why the messages have been read. When I get home I will see whats up with your shoes.

EDIT: JDMFanatic please take down my sn..
TEAM DIRTY
Cause we get them Dirty deals... member # 17
E-Mail: [email protected]
eBay ID Lamestbathing

sorry bout that kb, screen name taken down...
nice wheat epics cris.. diggin' them
TEAM CHARLOTTE BOBCATS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom