TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the same thing.

The swoosh may look deformed since it is smaller so there is less space for it to "narrow out," thus giving the appearance of a fat swoosh.
But it's only the internet, so just relax...
Team Otaku​
What the hell are you doing?! If you just die here alone as you please, what are the ones you leave behind supposed to do?!

Whats up Fam.

Wore these....

4kbzmoo.jpg

to pick up these...

5zenbeg.jpg

4cjo1z7.jpg

5ybqumh.jpg
TEAMAMFAM​

5ybqumh.jpg
TEAM CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
Anderson - Brezec - Carroll - Davidson - Dudley - Felton - Harrington
Herrmann - Hollins - May - McInnis - Morrison - Okafor - Richardson - Voskuhl - Wallace
WTB: SZ11-11.5 KASHIMA ANTLER AM97, AIR MAX 03 METALLIC RED​

Quote:
and thanks JDM....
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
Anderson - Brezec - Carroll - Davidson - Dudley - Felton - Harrington
Herrmann - Hollins - May - McInnis - Morrison - Okafor - Richardson - Voskuhl - Wallace
WTB: SZ11-11.5 KASHIMA ANTLER AM97, AIR MAX 03 METALLIC RED​

Great stuff in here. the last few pages have been filled with heat. it's great entertainment scrolling through the pages. keep it up Fam!

Guy; those '89 windies are the @#%$. good to have you here a lil more often now. you really should add the FAM back to your sig... nice interview, btw.

Mikah; the one on the left imo. very creative.

Ryan :lol:
laugh.gif
.. excellent pick up.

Kev; the last few pictures you posted contained so much heat, the screen of my laptop has blisters from burns.

Cris :smokin
smokin.gif

7hillz
080907cw3.jpg
Props to: amsterdan and silversurfer5400, keepin the sneaker game alive in switzerland

another tip from oli. 95's from 99. i really like this pair :D
happy.gif
2m6u8b5.jpg

*edit* hey oli - are those sport royals (i think that's the name of the color)? i want a pair of those am87's if anyone come across a pair.
VAN
HALEN​

^^ kev these 95s are f-in gorgeous. the light blue accent looks great with the darker blue gradation. btw. thanks again for helping me out with my pair of pools. unDS today! thanks man
oli:
am95blackpoolpr0.jpg

...::: AIR is our element MAX is our credo :::...​

TEAM-AM-FAM​

by the way ... my name is Tibor​

Morning,

Cris- that Epic pic was like a kick in my face...jk.

Chris :b
tongue.gif

7hillz - That green air bubble looks incredible!

Silversurf - sick, Kevin - sick

You guys make consistently tasteful pickups, a rarity these days, keep it up.
Thanks for all the pics!

Later,
RnDm

Hey fam, thanks for the kind words.

I found all of my pick ups at a random mom and pop shop. The AM IV+s are actually a women's colorway and It was love at first sight!

Great stuff everyone. Espically, Tibor and Kevin. Very dope 95s, if anyone runs across pools in a womens 10.5 hit me up!

Keep up the great stuff Fam...
TEAMAMFAM​

Quote:
... and have a blast at your party chriss :wink:
wink.gif

thanks and i definitely did. was a lottt better than I had it planned out to be... my friend brought her cousin and that pretty much made my day. she is gorgeous! :wow:
eek.gif

got that bday lap dance and I had just met her... :pimp:
pimp.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

wore hoa am1s since we played manhunt at about 10-11 pm.. almost got caught by the police... curfew :smh:
smh.gif
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM WARRIORS

:wow:
eek.gif
4t5wke1.jpg
tibor - fantastic pools. one of the best am95 colorways imo. check out my swiss lacing :nerd:
nerd.gif

VAN
HALEN​

2m6u8b5.jpg
:smh:
smh.gif
Team Otaku​
What the hell are you doing?! If you just die here alone as you please, what are the ones you leave behind supposed to do?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom