TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I have the receipt and everything. Purchased online, anyone here from Denver Colorado? The person I purchased them from provided the original receipt which shows the shoes were purchased at The 400 in Denver Colorado. I tried my best to research on that spot before I picked them up from the guy.... Any info?

Bad lighting/pic? Friends brother has a pair and I see no difference. Thanks for pointing it out though, makes me curious although I doubt it. I will take pics if you guys want..

Would be a bummer if they are since I got them for a good price. $115-- or something like that.
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM WARRIORS

looking at a ton of pics online while holding onto my pair of AUBs... swoosh seems to just fine :\
ohwell.gif

damn i wont be able to sleep well tonite thinking bout the possabilities... >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
:evil:
devil.gif
:evil:
devil.gif
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM WARRIORS

hey ryan, i left you a message on sp re black spiridons. you or anyone that has an 8.5 to 9.5 that can trade for an 8, i'll pay cash!

anywhoooo....mx orange air max 90. they look almost identical to the infrareds. oli did a side-by-side comparison once and he also tipped me off to this pair. the mesh on the mx orange is "bigger".

276942930.jpg

VAN
HALEN​

Nah these are definately 3m, like I said it could be the terrible lighting I had in the room along with me not fukn around with the camera settings since the pic was taken while I was in a rush. Ill try to take better pics but the 3m is too damn shiny lololololol hopefully this is all a misunderstanding :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM WARRIORS

sup guys,
ooohweee Im happy today just got my confirmation that I got a new job ... at Foot Locker :D
happy.gif
... wuuuhahahah employee discount :b
tongue.gif
James no sneaker buying till the end of the year :lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:b
tongue.gif
Guy lovin the Jewels a couple pages back.
I wish I could understand more from the interview you gave :frown:
frown.gif
Ryan wonderfull pick up man :pimp:
pimp.gif
Chriss
4kvc7s3.jpg
4liabye.jpg
Wanted: Air Max 1 Teal sz 9.5Berlin City Rockz
Team AM Fam

Man, I've been really missing all the good stuff..
Been traveling alot lately, and been busy as hell with some pretty dope projects that I can't wait to drop on you guys...
Amazing stuff everybody!!!
TEAM AM FAM​

^ YOOOOO, sup B, been a busy man??? How did your meeting on the "campus" go??? Hit me up sometime.......

Peace.

Cris1.

FOR SALE (HIT ME UP FOR PICS, INFO, AND PRICING) [email protected]
SHANGHAI 1 DUNK SB (8) CINCO DUNK SB (8) GINO 2 DUNK SB (8) GRIPTAPE DUNK (8) EU ADVEN.PACK AM1 (8.5) YELLOW STUSSY COURT FORCE (8) IN4MATION X DVS HUF RUNNER (8.5)​

Seb- its all good! Goodluck getting a pair man!

As for the airbag, its the pic. My airbag is just like yours in ur pic... white. Like I said, terrible lighting, bad angle? Etc....
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM WARRIORS

wsup fam!!!

Quote:
Would be a bummer if they are since I got them for a good price. $115-- or something like that.
Jordanlovah >:
mad.gif
TEAMAMFAMxTEAM STUY (n1ke drawer | proFRESH | quWESTlove | widmarkLESnyc)my money goes to nike .... if that matters...
Wanted:sz 6.5 or 7 DS am1b atmos safari or urawa am1

The Drury's are legit I believe, it's really just the lighting.
+1138
nicefro69
Wanted Badly: Size 11 Wmns Air Max 1 Classic HOA

I think those Drury's are legit man...

TEAM CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
Anderson - Brezec - Carroll - Davidson - Dudley - Felton - Harrington
Herrmann - Hollins - May - McInnis - Morrison - Okafor - Richardson - Voskuhl - Wallace
WTB: SZ11-11.5 KASHIMA ANTLER AM97, AIR MAX 03 METALLIC RED​

sup,
as said I believe the Drurys are fugazi ... the shape on the toe box, mudguard, swoosh is off
I guess only some more pix could help us
Wanted: Air Max 1 Teal sz 9.5
Berlin City Rockz
Team AM Fam

yes, congrats on the job

guy - i see what ur tryna say about the swoosh but im sure its the pic.. in person the drurys swoosh is just like ur pairs. ill get more pics soon i guess after my bday party today.

any daly city area fam members wanna come by and grab some food at my place.. hit me up.......................
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM WARRIORS

loving those shaved ice pack 90s except the reflective turns me off
chriss have fun.. im in SF :frown:
frown.gif
TEAM CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
Anderson - Brezec - Carroll - Davidson - Dudley - Felton - Harrington
Herrmann - Hollins - May - McInnis - Morrison - Okafor - Richardson - Voskuhl - Wallace
WTB: SZ11-11.5 KASHIMA ANTLER AM97, AIR MAX 03 METALLIC RED​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom