TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so weak how some outlets REFUSE to price match it seems

"but but another outlet..."

..."nah it's not in our policy sir, even if it's another nike store"

..."but ...but...."

..."have a great day sir *click*"

Originally Posted by daaznfella

so weak how some outlets REFUSE to price match it seems

"but but another outlet..."

..."nah it's not in our policy sir, even if it's another nike store"

..."but ...but...."

..."have a great day sir *click*"
roll.gif

call back, tell 'em u wanna place an order for 4-5 shoes and make them get each one individually, then "change ur mind" once it's alltogether and they ask for the card number. "but you made me get all these shoes" *click*
devil.gif

^ Love your thinking.
As with you Mayhem, i'm waiting for a delivery originally intended for 18th, but now hopefully 15th. Can't wait, but knowing my luck i'll end upwaiting til next week.
If anyone is in contact with EDGE, send him a SMS or something, cus i've PM'd him with a link for something he's interested in.

Ah finally got my shipping confirmation for the Fam IDs! Now im in the same boat as Justin
laugh.gif

UKBased - I'll send Edge a text.

^^^^AM = assimus maximus
devil.gif

damn...if she was dropping off kicks to me, i'd be buying a pair of shoes every single day of the week. (no combined shipping either....i want separatepackages)

Cris....
laugh.gif

anyones id status say this "THIS SHIPMENT IS WAREHOUSED UNTIL IT IS RELEASED BY CLEARING AGENCY"

still says expected delivery date is the 15th

Originally Posted by JC5123

anyones id status say this "THIS SHIPMENT IS WAREHOUSED UNTIL IT IS RELEASED BY CLEARING AGENCY"
still says expected delivery date is the 15th
yup, i need to know what the HELL that means
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
nerd.gif

FYI Jake, i can't get scroll down this page without a 2 minute stare at her
devil.gif

^ Yeah, I was trippin' off that cuz it never happened before, maybe a whole lot/shipment of ID's wasn't labeled correctly or something, who knows,at least my pair is coming tomorrow.

Cris.

^^ prob means customs hasn't released it yet??

YO PROK13 - GOING UP TO CARPOOL TONIGHT AT 7 IF YOU WANNA STOP BY

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

Got a real nice visit from UPS today.....not AM related though...

-Andrew-

I'd purposely not answer the bell and let her leave the doorsticker until the 3rd time.

Justin - I thought I wasn't being an imaginative pervert. I was pretty sure there wasa rear view shot that I saw awhile ago.

yeah i was thinking the same thing about customs and them not being released, so w t f??? does that mean they will be by tom? ill be salty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom