TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
got these in today. no lie about the quality.
pimp.gif

devil.gif
at that blonde in the UPS outfit....

but
laugh.gif
x
roll.gif
at that Everybody Hates Chris .gif. I don't watch the show often but when Ido, I'm usually laughing.

Nice green Pattas. Wish I wouldnt have been so stubborn with 7.5 preference in am1s and just copped an 8 when it was available for anot-getting-beat-over-the-head type of price...
ohwell.gif

At this outlet, they are no longer accepting an honor price of 39.97, the lady specifically said that they honored this price for one person but they are backto 70 bucks due to the outlet that did have them for that price(39.97) being out of stock in these.
Originally Posted by daaznfella

THIS IS A TEAM AMFAM UPDATE ONLy

nike outlet florida will honor the price for the air max 1 QS for 39.97, not 37.97, but for TODAY ONLY....they said that their policy is that if a shoe is completely sold out, they are not supposed to price match, they are only letting people get 1 pair...if you're lucky you can get 2, as another NT'r i told about this, did....good luck to all, phone # is 407 264 5710

also the marysville nike outlet has em too, but for 69.99...
grin.gif

I say that this is an AMFAM update only for two purposes

one: cause you guys are just that special...

but mainly two: it's only for a couple hours, no need to get that outlet thread all worked up

Crazy cuz another ntr ordered them for that price....hmm they mustve thought he was me "cough" Ricky..."cough"...so that's why theywouldn't let me order two pairs.....Sorry to hear that though bro now where are the maxims for this price?

is it just me or are the red QS 1s easier to obtain than the red maxims? I could check at the spot here where I got mine... idk... if any body needs em, thatis!

Originally Posted by 7lcdmj

is it just me or are the red QS 1s easier to obtain than the red maxims? I could check at the spot here where I got mine... idk... if any body needs em, that is!

I still cant pull myself to buy another pair of the QS. I got rid of my pair a while back and dont regret it one bit. That toe box drives me nuts.

not looking so good for id delivery tom, now it reads UPS internal activity and at the top instead of in transit it says exception, which says some bs aboutand unforeseen event has occurred which could result in a change in the scheduled delivery date.
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by JC5123

not looking so good for id delivery tom, now it reads UPS internal activity and at the top instead of in transit it says exception, which says some bs about and unforeseen event has occurred which could result in a change in the scheduled delivery date.
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
same here
mad.gif

What I wore today... AMFAM AM1...

And now, from the teaser, my Eminem IV inspired custom iDs...
I have had these for a while now, but I never posted because I had been searching for a beat pair of IVs to gank the tags off...
Ours truely, Justin, had a pair and hooked me up with them... Thanks for the tags, I owe you homie!!!
Pretty simple, all I did was un-stitch original tag and re-stitch the new one...

pimp.gif
^

it's about time for me to go ahead and double up on the EM's.

getting me the Hulks I did a few pages back to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom