TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
larrivee- sick catalog pics i have two of the kicks in there but its not enough
frown.gif

so much great stuff from 96/97. the maxes, windrunners, all the different triax models, tailwinds, etc. were those "air zoom alphas" before thespiridons or were they released around the same time? the midsole is the same (by the looks of it), and I'm pretty sure the spiridons came out in 97... ilove the little shot of the zoom air unit. thanks for sharing!

Nice stuff ^ here. Brings back soo many memories!!!

ILLY - I see you with the patches...
I had to improvise with mine... I couldn't find any with a white border so I just had to make mine...

Don't mind the dog... (But you will see her again when I get my Atl Blue Penny II inspired iDs in... After all, she was named after that shoe and PennyHardaway)...

EDIT: Couldn't find my truck pics... Ill search for them some other time...
roll.gif

Dank-Dammit!! Why you keep actin a *** with the ID's? Damn man, slow down. Props though bruh.
smokin.gif

Anybody plan on seeing what the star looks like near on the side of the mudguard near the front? I'm curious as to what that would look like.

WOW.... speechless... err... typeless? I just saved all those pictures on my computer..... incredible ID's, the stars are an incredible touch

Ya'll think tha heiny's could also pass for a Cali AM 1 also? I have my Cali SB's somewhere but it just clicked to me that those have a star onem' too. Hmmmmmm.

Beet red is the color. Funny how we all pop up with questions about colors from the experts. I know I'm guitly of it fa sho. I appreciate tha helpfellas when I come through and ask a crazy question.

Wow Jake!

Those are amazing!

You're making it hard for me not to bite the idea bro lmao

and beet red > hot red for the heiney am's.

Whats up FAM!

Just got back to SoCal today... Sorry to the Bay Area Fam having to deal with the weather, I left just in time lol

Pages flew today! I just got caught up... Lots of fantastic stuff in here as always, WAY too much to comment on.... And a few things I'd rather not mention
eyes.gif

Just keep up the POSITIVE CONTRIBUTIONS yall!!!

Jibby - Damn man, glad to hear ur alright! That is sum crazy $#%@!
Jake - Once again, great job on them IDs! Crazy creativity!

FAM: DS sz.10 AM96 posted on FB

-Mitchell

Originally Posted by blakperl

Ya'll think tha heiny's could also pass for a Cali AM 1 also? I have my Cali SB's somewhere but it just clicked to me that those have a star on em' too. Hmmmmmm.

Beet red is the color. Funny how we all pop up with questions about colors from the experts. I know I'm guitly of it fa sho. I appreciate tha help fellas when I come through and ask a crazy question.
I think too many people will associate the colorway and star with Heineken instead of California. I wish there was an option for the color brownon Nike ID.

damn... those pics make me wish I didn't go with hot red... ahh well

looking at the beet, it does seem more burgandy than red.. maybe the lighting

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Nice stuff ^ here. Brings back soo many memories!!!

ILLY - I see you with the patches...
I had to improvise with mine... I couldn't find any with a white border so I just had to make mine...

Don't mind the dog... (But you will see her again when I get my Atl Blue Penny II inspired iDs in... After all, she was named after that shoe and Penny Hardaway)...

EDIT: Couldn't find my truck pics... Ill search for them some other time...
roll.gif

ILLY, jwdanklefs!
eek.gif
Name's Ray btw haha. This is exactly how Ipictured them with the star! Thanks for posting up an actual image to confirm my imagination.

And what a coincidence!? (sort of lol), I named my first pet / dog (forgot her breed), Magic haha because I was a HUGE Orlando Magic / Penny fan from 94-2004(Penny - TMac era). I actually broke down and cried the whole night when they were swept by the Rockets
frown.gif
laugh.gif
when I was in the 2nd/3rd grade

Jake- sick job man. I have a feeling you have started something really positive with your ideas. Edit: there's a good selection of small red star patcheson the bay for virtually free.

hopefully next set of iD options there will be some earth toned-colors, like tan, brown, army etc....
nerd.gif

edit; for some reason i think those heinys will look better without the star patch on the sides. the patch on the tongue is DOPE though
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

dope hienys sir
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

how did you make your stars ?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

ive been thinkin i might make the "nike air" on the back green and just put a star on the back
nerd.gif

AM87: Or you can opt for a period, "." and cover it up with the patch, so glipses of the logo won't be visible
wink.gif
. I'm about 70/30 with doing this for my future order.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

AM87: Or you can a period, "." and cover it up with the patch, so glipses of the logo won't be visible
wink.gif
. I'm about 70/30 with doing this for my future order.
laugh.gif
very true sir

dkballer - I believe that is beet red. Hot red has more of a infrared look to them. (<<<<<Correct me if I'm wrong please.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom