TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What up FAM!!

Hope all is well with everyone today.

Jibby- Close call! Glad everything's in one piece.

Finally got my first pairs of ID's today.
UPS's site had them scheduled for delivery this past Friday and changed it that day to today....frustrating.
Anyway, here they are. Nothing anyone hasn't seen already but thought I'd share.

If I were to do them over I'd probably go with some reflective silver on the upper of the grey pair to break it up, maybe on the overlay,
but all in all I'm happy with em. Thanks to everyone for the "inspiration." Next batch will be some more original pairs. These were just
too clasic to pass on.

-Andrew-

^ very nice Andrew! really can't go wrong with that DWish colorway. did you go with Nike Air on the back of both? and thanks for the kind words

^^those are sick.
I should have an am1 & am90 iD in soon to post.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i'm thinking about riding back over there and trying to recop the pair i returned yesterday, but it's a 45 minute drive and i'm wondering if it's even worth it...
Wait a second...you're trying to say that you want to buy back the IDs you returned JUST so you could technically have purchased them for less than what you had paid for?
yes...it's called mail fraud!
newman.jpg

FAM!

Originally Posted by spacej23

ygba.jpg
tyler: absolutely SICK caves man...would love those in a 12
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Cleveland222
andrew: love both, nice!

Spoiler [+]

i'm thinking about riding back over there and trying to recop the pair i returned yesterday
proton....keep it moving.

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

^ very nice Andrew! really can't go wrong with that DWish colorway. did you go with Nike Air on the back of both? and thanks for the kind words

Oh, yes I did....in red on the HUA Light pair and black on the DW's.

I will never, for the life of me, understand Proto... SMH...

Jibby - TIIIIIIIIIMBER!!!!! Thank goodness it didnt hit your car or come crashing down on you... That didnt wake you up? That thing had no root structure tospeak of at all!!!

While we are on the subject of trucks, I am trying to dig up some old photos... BRB...

I finally found some red stars for a pair of HeinekAMs I'll be ordering very soon.
happy.gif

dpwoi1.jpg

Cleveland - Nice! I'm loving the steath swooshes on your pairs. They look more like the runners you emulated
pimp.gif
! Is "Voltage" as vibrant as the Neon on pre-HOA 95s
nerd.gif
? I'm in a dilemma on using either "Voltage" or "ElectricGreen" for my AM95-inspired (+ white midsole) AM1iDs.

GetYa-Yeah, I'm having a hard time withthe hyper blue and marina. I couldn't tell cause the inner lining & the mudguard seem like the same colorand it doesn't. I'm on tha fence & not sure which color to get, ha. I"m hoping some cats come through with the marina

Originally Posted by GetYaShinebox

^I'm 99% sure they are, b/c I doubt any iDs with the Marina blue were made/shipped yet.
yup. they're from the first set of options.

Lookin forward to seein how those Heineken AM's come out.
and, thanks for the kind words. I was on an all one color upper kick. lol.
not sure how the yellows compare to the 95's as I don't own a single pair.
Not sure why, but I really don't like 95's at all.

Cleveland: All good, Sir. I'm looking forward it too! haha

Taurus: Here's a pic of Marina Blue. Maybe it'll help you out a bit...

am1-spring-options4.jpg

I would say Hyper Blue is pretty much Royal Blue, while Marina is like a deeper Cyan.

ILL-Good looks. I'm so on tha fence man. Something bout that hyper blue, then there is something bout that marina. I just really dunnowhat to do. Guess I'll sit tight and see if someone does the marina.

anybody know how much they discount these iD am1's when returned to and resold at an outlet?

i'm thinking about riding back over there and trying to recop the pair i returned yesterday, but it's a 45 minute drive and i'm wondering if it's even worth it...

nerd.gif
One of the saddest posts I've seen in awhile. Either gas isextreamly cheap by you, or you dip a hybrid and don't care about wasting time. Seems a bit wild to me.

info on those stars ILL? how big are they, you think they will fit right w/ the stitching on the mudguard right there?

yeah, yeah, yeah... do the math dude, if they discount 'em down to like $50.00 it'd be worth it (not to mention i wouldn't have to wait for thereorders for 3 weeks to a month)... i'd just live with the creasing for that cheap.

whatever...

ironically, i got the idea of returning them to an outlet and then recopping from this very thread, so lose the whole self righteous attitude about it...
eyes.gif

Lets do some math. 45 min drive there, 45 min back (X2). Thats 3 hrs of driving to save $75? And you say you are 30 years old? WOW

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Jibby - TIIIIIIIIIMBER!!!!! Thank goodness it didnt hit your car or come crashing down on you... That didnt wake you up? That thing had no root structure to speak of at all!!!

While we are on the subject of trucks, I am trying to dig up some old photos... BRB...
yea I am having the best monday of my life thinking about what I don't have to deal with since it fell away from my house. would have takenout my garage and my car had it fallen during our normal east winds. and I hate to admit it but no, it didn't wake me. and I'm a really lightsleeper... but my bedroom is on the other side of the house and a bit sauced on that gin so maybe that helped
laugh.gif
. and bust out them truck pics Jake!! lets see how y'all roll down in TX!

Originally Posted by jaytthelegend

Lets do some math. 45 min drive there, 45 min back (X2). Thats 3 hrs of driving to save $75? And you say you are 30 years old? WOW

1. i work at night, got all the time in the world during the day.

2. it's a chance for my girl and i to go shopping out there, they also got a levis outlet, polo, banana republic, etc., etc....

3. it's more like a 30 - 40 minute drive, maybe a half tank of gas for two trips, maybe $15.00 in gas...

so yeah, keep doing your math... i just asked a simple question, how much do they usually discount them (cuz i heard about doing this in this thread)...didn't come in here to argue about this...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

Originally Posted by jaytthelegend

45min + 45min = 1 1/2 hrs...
i do agree if they were $50 it could be worth the drive, but still seems like a hassle to save $50 lol.

well keep in mind i also wouldn't be reordering and waiting a whole month more for a new pair...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom