TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
besides the fact hes drivin, theres no gaurentee there gonna be there..... its his life, let him live.....

for the pricin question, ive noticed IDs dependin on shoe can be from $60 - $80....

Originally Posted by air max 87

besides the fact hes drivin, theres no gaurentee there gonna be there..... its his life, let him live.....

for the pricin question, ive noticed IDs dependin on shoe can be from $60 - $80....
thanx for answering my question!

yeah, i'm well aware they may not be there... but if i knew there's a good chance i could cop 'em for half of what i paid, it'd definitely beworth the trip... and either way it'd still be cool to go shopping out there, since we didn't have a lot of time yesterday, so i wouldn't be mad oranything if they were gone...

but look guys, i just asked a simple question... got nothing but love for this thread, so i'm not gonna argue here...

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

DJ Proto J wrote: i'm thinking about riding back over there and trying to recop the pair i returned yesterday

that's pretty lame to discuss fraudulent activities in this thread.

smh.gif
no words for this guy, thats some broke hoshiiii.... If you were so dissatisfied with the quality, you wouldn't want them @ any price

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Cleveland: All good, Sir. I'm looking forward it too! haha

Taurus: Here's a pic of Marina Blue. Maybe it'll help you out a bit...

am1-spring-options4.jpg

I would say Hyper Blue is pretty much Royal Blue, while Marina is like a deeper Cyan.
Hyper Blue is the deep shade of blue on the toe cap and on that blue piece in the midsole:

40d25ee6f4c825448b76603b0607ceccb9eba0b.jpg

35mh05l.jpg

I would say Marina Blue falls a little in between that and Varsity Royal. It is also a little lighter-colored and less vivid as Harbor Blue, seen on the Mr.Fantastics:

2mwbdd1.jpg

i think Marina Blue has more green in it than the Studio pics show

here's wristbands with the same color. Marina looks like it's approaching an aqua color:
AC1710-401.jpg

Brian: Yeah, I think you got it pretty accurate with the blue hues.

Regarding the red stars... I purchased them from a local arts and crafts store. They're ~ 1 1/4''. I'm leaning towards ironing them onto theheel area (where the Nike Air logo should be).

atw5s.jpg

However, ironing them on the lateral side like the ogs is still an option.

1g2haw.jpg

^ nice James. love the dumper, but that looks like a long bed. mines a short bed, which IMHO looks way better. but love that primer grey. well I pretty muchlove any grey. oh and big pimping with the flame seat covers!

Thanks y'all! Here's how it would look on the tongue. It's a perfect fit too! The only problem is you can still see glimpes of the Nike Air logo.If only you can pull a jwdanklefs on the tongue it would be perfect.

24bu8at.jpg

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

where did you get those stars from, I wanna see how it looks on the tongue of the heinekan lights

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Regarding the red stars... I purchased them from a local arts and crafts store. They're ~ 1 1/4''.

ILLustRaAYt, take the tongue tag off and stick the star on no?

Stabs today, piccie when i get off my butt and get dressed.

Modz: The thing is the green tag compliments the star very well, imo. Removing it and replacing it would be better...

Going back a page or two but I'm all for leaving the quarreling elsewhere, let's move on. And in his defense, I do remember the notion of returningIDs only to rebuy them being mentioned before (whether it was mentioned as a viable, realistic, or acceptable move, I'm not sure). Moving on...........

james - nice truck dude, could definitely have some fun in that. I've had my truck since I was 16. I'm not sure if I have any pics around, but if Ido I'll throw one up.

ILLustRAYt - cool patches, those will look good
pimp.gif

All right, I already had a couple of old Eastbays out to help a guy in another thread, so I figured I'd snap some pics to share. Quality is questionable,but I don't have a scanner at my disposal. Anyway, sorry for the wall-o-nostalgia, but hopefully you guys will enjoy
wink.gif
. Here's the Nike running line from Christmas '96 / Spring '97:

Christmas 1996

Spring 1997 (some overlap in models, sorry)

Sorry for taking a whole page
embarassed.gif

damn Seth, taking it back!! the air units on those tailwinds are popping and the zoom alphas are looking very nice. thanks for sharing

anyhow, came across a pic of my beater truck. '69 baby!

damn, windrunners, triaxs, pegasus, taking me right back to middle school, thanks for the pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom