TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn justin those are pretty nice. what were you going to put on the back?

i got this email today

Dear Austin,
Good news! Your custom product was shipped and should be delivered soon.

smile.gif

Justin- Whats a word thats not good as piffery? ehh' those are still piff
laugh.gif

uma_thurman_kill_bill_volume1_top.jpg

GSWarriorz- How the sizing on that shirt, and whats it made out of....all cotton or a mix?

nice mayhem, what did you do the take the tag off? just use a regular stich remover and take it off im assuming? it kinda looks like theres fuzz balls on emnow or something is that from where it is stiched in? anyways, those are dope i like the way the swoosh blends in on the back so i wouldnt be that upset atnike
laugh.gif
although they are some idiots sometimes

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Mayhem

damn, I think it sucks that they put a logo on the back rather than contact you and say something about the (.) you wanted to out.....

Question- as far as runners go, what do huaraches fall under?? cross training?

Another question- DQM Bacon 90s Sz 11 worn once for $325 shipped... good deal??? look flawless btw, I know you guys were talking about "market price" a little while ago, just wanna know whats a decent price for these. Thanks
Yes $325 shipped is a good price IMO especially if they are damn near dead stock. I had my pair listed but got cold feet after all the chumpchange I was offered

I want to give props to the homie Jonathon for helping me out with them RED QS AM1s....

Appreciate it man.

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Mayhem

damn, I think it sucks that they put a logo on the back rather than contact you and say something about the (.) you wanted to out.....

Question- as far as runners go, what do huaraches fall under?? cross training?

Another question- DQM Bacon 90s Sz 11 worn once for $325 shipped... good deal??? look flawless btw, I know you guys were talking about "market price" a little while ago, just wanna know whats a decent price for these. Thanks
Yes $325 shipped is a good price IMO especially if they are damn near dead stock. Ive seen a couple worn pairs sell for under $300 shipped. I had my pair listed but got cold feet after all the chump change I was offered ...
grin.gif

mitch. its been pouring but the sun if some what out. i think we have a few more days of rain as well..

dope tee btw. i might have to make one myself

Thanks Tak- I saw your pair up as well... NTs buy/sell is a joke if you aren't selling the latest jordans- lowball galore!!!

Fellas- North Nike Outlet here in Vegas has the Red AM 1 Qs in for $69.99. They will pm Vacaville. Ask for a manager named Anjelica or anymanager and tell them you wanna pm the outlet in Vacaville. I got the shoes pm'd for $38.97. I saw about 6 sz. 13's 7 sz. 12's and a good numberof all the other sizes. I don't remember seeing anything smaller than 9.5 though. They are doing phone orders becuase I called before I went there andthey thought I was trying to do a phone order.

phone # is 702- 382-8055

Originally Posted by c4

On a side note, have you seen the "Mayhem" logo out of So Cal.?
no...send it via pm, i'm curious
nerd.gif

JC5 - yea pretty much, there's just some loose threads that i will take off once i get home.
Austin - i was gonna put "kill bill" on the back in japanese characters (red), might still do it but not onthe back. i'm thinking about the mudguard near the heel area where Jake put his red star on the heiney's. dunnoyet....i need to get out this pissed off mood that nike air logo put me in
laugh.gif

RL - for real, they could have called, i had a ton of other options i could have went with.
GS - i wish i knew bro, dope shirt tho...at least those come out correct
tongue.gif

thanks for the kind words fellas, i swear when i'm done being pissed about the logo....i'll appreciate the shoe more, right now i don't even wannalook at them
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

NEVER click on ads EVER is the lesson to bel earned here.
lol, nah man, I don't click the ads. these ads are malicious as hell, they install software on your machine just from opening the web pagedisplaying the ad. it's that bad. google/NT is slippin' hard on that. i never click ads ever, on any page, for any reason. I don't even clickthe gold highlighted results on google searches, haha.

Justin - too bad about the iD's man I think you showed me the concept early on and it looked great, but they stillcame out good. I really like the tagless tongue idea too. I wonder why they put the damn Nike logo back there? makes no sense. your idea could still lookgood over the logo, possibly (weren't you gonna do the 2 black stripes down the back?)... i dunno, but dope movie, dope concept, good job either way!

jaythelegend - install spybot search & destroy, update it, and run it twice. install malware bytes, update, and run it after restarting. should take careof most of your problems.

I don't mind seeing NB's posted here. If it were up to me, just keep the Jordan garbage out. B-ball kicks too, no matter how hot they ae
laugh.gif

And Modz, I know you're trying to give us valuable advice but THESE ADS INSTALL MALICIOUS SOFTWARE EVEN IF WE DON'T CLICK OR DO ANYTHING.

Justin - You know my take on the iDs brother... They look dope as hell how they are, but I will get you, I have a few other ideas on your iDs you may want todo...

Lex - Dope pick up kind sir!!!

GS - Nice shirt brother!!!

Justin - Despite the period issue, those came out looking very good. Just be thankful they did it in yellow: imagine if they'd selected another randomcolor... now THAT would have been bad.

RL-Yesssss, victory!!!! Glad I could help brutha!!

I posted the info in the Outlet forum, damn that forum is a hot mess!!! Cats beefin like crazy. So nice to come here and cats aint actin an ***. Well, youguys do piss me off and act an *** with them ID's
wink.gif
but I can livewith that since I'm bitin ideas anyway. It's a good trade off.

Thanks yall, I'm happy with how the tee came out too. Just a little on the pricey side.

Tak - I got an XL but I havent tried it on yet. Its made in Turkey and out of 100% Organic Cotton. To me the material is a tad thin but overall good quality.
UFB -Yea before the sun came out it was hailing pretty hard with occasional lighting and thunder. Not normal SoCal weather
laugh.gif

Ima try to head to Ontario Mills today. I'll post any new items (praying for Bacons!) when i get back.

-Mitchell

oops, didnt mean to post that yet, anyways i found these at my crafts shop for$0.69 a peice, bout to trim down the white on the edges and should be perfect, if anyones interested get at me id be happy to grab you a few

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom