TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahah proto, maybe that answers your question about how much the outlet sells returned ids for.....not to bring up old stuff just thought its a lil funny

actually, it was a clearance outlet eciaccord got them from, in FL if I'm not mistaken... they'd be closer to $100 at a normal factory store I wouldthink... eciaccord - if you don't intend to keep them, hit me up. thanks man.

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Getting into jackets as well ufb, but can only wear them for about 2 months a year here, too hot, gotta stop buying them, with the exception of the neon windrunner coming soon.

same here in los angeles. i really want that one ben drury windrunnner. i dont think i have seen the neon windrunner yet but sounds dope

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

RL: These are the Wu-Tangs you're referring to, right?

The only reason I'm holding out is the outsole. I don't know how the voltage sole will look with the speed yellow suede uppers....
sure are- how about a black sole?? I don't think they yellow will be too bad honestly.

Pics of the windrunner in the 95 thread, retor section.

Denver back off, i called them IDs first!!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by eciaccord

This was my clearance outlet pick up today. I dont know if one of you guys got these made and then had second thoughts. Not bad for $39. They had infrared laces.
roll.gif
$39 are you serious? ohhh man.

it was the first pair I ordered on the second day they were available. I was not feelin' them for the price and ordered them kinda on a whim. for $39 though, I would definitely have kept them haha.

Wow! That's crazy! Most of the ID returns show up at that store. They are all priced at $39. Nice color combo you picked! i wish i would have been giventhe box though.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

The only reason I'm holding out is the outsole. I don't know how the voltage sole will look with the speed yellow suede uppers....
sure are- how about a black sole?? I don't think they yellow will be too bad honestly.

I think Black would be a good substitute for Speed Yellow, but, as a personal preference, I'm more partial to light colored outsoles. When I stirred up thepair, I was searching for sites that make custom patches because I wanted to iron on the infamous "W" logo. Eventually, I found one online, but theywanted $21+ for two 1'' patches.
indifferent.gif

Must have missed those Brian, ta. Very nice cw.

Getting into jackets as well ufb, but can only wear them for about 2 months a year here, too hot, gotta stop buying them, with the exception of the neon windrunner coming soon.

Eciaccord, what size? I'll take em off your hands....

I think I'm gonna keep them, they're a sz 11

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

$39?!
eek.gif
eek.gif

we should all order like 20 IDs and return them all and hope they land at an outlet near us lol, 'just kitten'

That's a good idea! Too bad most of the time they have ugly color combo's there.

i know its not air max related ..................but sneakers for haiti .............pm me for details....

also we are ustreaming right now.....

happy.gif
check back after his initial post Modz, I designed them! that's the only reason I mentioned it, haha.
wink.gif

eciaccord - that's cool, you're likely gonna see 3 variations on the USA colorway, and another amfam black/purple/grey/white colorway, all size 11. let me know if you find any more of them!

will some please return a pair of sz.12 id's to the nike store at katy mills mall in katy texas
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

$39?!
eek.gif
eek.gif

we should all order like 20 IDs and return them all and hope they land at an outlet near us lol, 'just kitten'

That's a good idea! Too bad most of the time they have ugly color combo's there.

yea but i def am not promoting the idea haha. its just crazy to think nike charges $125 then marks them down that much and are probably still making someprofit smh. nonetheless great pickup!

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

I think Black would be a good substitute for Speed Yellow, but, as a personal preference, I'm more partial to light colored outsoles. When I stirred up the pair, I was searching for sites that make custom patches because I wanted to iron on the infamous "W" logo. Eventually, I found one online, but they wanted $21+ for two 1'' patches.
indifferent.gif

hmmm you're on to something... OR make your own WU logo out of felt or some other sort of material, trace and cut bro
pimp.gif

happy.gif
check back after his initial post Modz, I designed them! that's the only reason I mentioned it, haha.
wink.gif
Lets E fight for them, *pulls arm back ready to strike*

Hang on, eciaccord ain't fam, give that #%$% up homie!
tongue.gif

Returning IDs- The pair I returned was snatched up by someone on NT the next day.....not sure he ever said the price.

VIRUSES/MALWARE- You guys should really look into AdMuncher. I haven't seen an advertisement for ages. I always forget NT has ads up at the top until I doa checkup on my phone and I'm always surprised by the big ad at the top. It's one of the few software items I've actually purchased online.

Originally Posted by tellyjesko1023

i know its not air max related ..................but sneakers for haiti .............pm me for details....

also we are ustreaming right now.....

very dope idea. thanks.

happy.gif
wink.gif

tongue.gif

Hey, hey, take it easy! :smile:

happy.gif
wink.gif

tongue.gif

Hey, hey, take it easy! :smile:
zslant.jpg

What's up fam? Mad busy with work and traveling this week
grin.gif

Jake - *late pass* nice IDs. I shot you a msg earlier

Justin - too bad about the IDs, but they're still solid...

Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom