TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jake - LMAO...get ur mind out the gutter. and hit me up before i do something stupid to them
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Dan - you've gotta come thru and
smokin.gif
....u need to see 'em in person to get the gist of why i'm really pissed
tired.gif

Denver - yea that was the initial idea, but i scrapped that plan and now i might go back to it. idk, i'm just gonnago home and put on the flick, then
smokin.gif
and stare at them....see whatinspiration comes my way.
laugh.gif

so i just spent the past 6 hours of my work day browsing NT....man this thread moves fast!!!

anyway.....dope stuff all around, but a few notables....

of course to JAKE and those EM IVS AM customs!!!
eek.gif
super dope! i'lldef have to hop on board w/ those....great colorway zach
C1- another dope AMID....i think i have about 3 of yours in my locker! now i'm just waiting on some money
laugh.gif

Chris- HIIIIIIIII
Mike- What up lurker!
tongue.gif
Send me that pic of Deja!

What's good everybody......

Just passin' through to show love, dope pick-ups, ID's, etc.

No AM's or shoes really today, Brianna came down with a Flu, so I've been taking care of her all day.

Cris.

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Originally Posted by danloveuk

Justin - Despite the period issue...
Dirty thoughts...
alien.gif
jqkqjb.jpg

Ayo...

Cris, hope Brianna gets better.

Justin, I hope your imagination doesnt go wild to the point you wrap the whole shoe (even the laces and insoles) with 3M
laugh.gif

^ Color combo is good. Not really feeling that silver piece where you first lace up the shoe. Something Id snag when on SALE....BTW ST has them for $70

Easier than i thought, took only about 15 mins to put these on, imo adds such a nice touch to em...and since ive already bit the idea might as well make emofficial
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
yeah RL, couldnt resist it, heres a better pic from photobucket, smh at tinypic and the hassle it is to resize

a4n7o7.jpg

briannnnn wrote:

THESE ADS INSTALL MALICIOUS SOFTWARE EVEN IF WE DON'T CLICK OR DO ANYTHING.

Really? Mine's never picked anything up. Must be due to setting and anti virus i use. lucky ol me! ed high firewall andavg free, cant go wrong.

Brian those 95s are sweet, nice cw, hope they come down under...

Team AM Fam does it to the Max....

Bumper sticker, you may use that.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

briannnnn wrote:

THESE ADS INSTALL MALICIOUS SOFTWARE EVEN IF WE DON'T CLICK OR DO ANYTHING.
Really? Mine's never picked anything up. Must be due to setting and anti virus i use. lucky ol me! ed high firewall and avg free, cant go wrong.
The ads screwed my PC last summer...took preventive measures and my NT experience has been safe and secure ever since.
smile.gif

Those 95s I wore today were from 2006 or 2007...best bet is the online auction site.

This was my clearance outlet pick up today. I dont know if one of you guys got these made and then had second thoughts. Not bad for $39. They had infraredlaces.

^ nice!!!

mitch, i went a few days ago they didnt have anything good... a bunch of dope jackets on sale since its the end of the season.
got this one for 30.

also sick heinekAM's that star gives it a very unique touch.. how would it look if it was on the back of the heel?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by eciaccord

This was my clearance outlet pick up today. I dont know if one of you guys got these made and then had second thoughts. Not bad for $39. They had infrared laces.
roll.gif
$39 are you serious? ohhh man.

it was the first pair I ordered on the second day they were available. I was not feelin' them for the price and ordered them kinda on a whim. for $39though, I would definitely have kept them haha.

Originally Posted by eciaccord

This was my clearance outlet pick up today. I dont know if one of you guys got these made and then had second thoughts. Not bad for $39. They had infrared laces.

WHAT!?!?!?!

Mayhemgatz wrote:
well i got my ID's.....i'm not happy. I put a "."(period) in the same color as the upper as my ID because i wanted a blank canvas on the heel for what i wanted to do with these. As you can see, Nike decided i could not have that and put a logo in place.
mad.gif

Thanks for the info. I was about to opt for a "Stadium Green" "." for my Heineken pair. I guess I'm going to opt for a"1" or "I" on each.

RL: These are the Wu-Tangs you're referring to, right?

1zockg6.jpg

The only reason I'm holding out is the outsole. I don't know how the voltage sole will look with the speed yellow suede uppers....

Originally Posted by UltraFlatBlack

its black. i think i saw a blue one as well.. but id also would love a grey one. mind sharing pics?
35e2541664c3759986961da27bdddc1049218c3.jpg

Just realized it's different from the one you got...but similar

Kinda goes well with my neons.

Must have missed those Brian, ta. Very nice cw.

Getting into jackets as well ufb, but can only wear them for about 2 months a year here, too hot, gotta stop buying them, with the exception of the neonwindrunner coming soon.

Eciaccord, what size? I'll take em off your hands....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom