TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jake, dope labels a couple pages back. Between your awesome iDs and now these labels, you get

Cris, nice Atmos 95s (and saw your collection post - dopeness!).

UFB, nice pickup!

Justin, did you win that auction?

TGIF all!

brian - i agree, id buy those 90s if they were $40 max. if they had mesh toebox i might drop a bit more though.
tak - PMed
justin - thanks for the info, didnt know they were jd release. still not worth $70 imo
UFB - thanks again for the info on that jacket, i wish they made it in grey too

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

hell yes
glasses.gif
(same seller also sold some khakis for cheap aswell around the same time but i had a pair and someone, who shall remain nameless, was supposed to swoop in......dunno why they didn't
smh.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
)

Austin - it's a good sign that they showed up in an outlet tho, i know a few JD's have popped up stateside inoutlets over the years but i haven't seen any in a while. definitely going to be keeping my ear to the ground for more cause there was some others that imissed and still want. just snagged those TZ currents, can't beat $45(roughly) shipped
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

they aren't easy to come by....but with enough patience and hard work u might just get lucky
nerd.gif
tongue.gif
indeed. I wish I had saved the auction for mine but it's gone now... but poorly labeled US auction, 59.99 nds, no box. with cashback and someshipping refund I had in my account I paid like 40 shipped for 'em.
pimp.gif

edit: found it!

b24259ce194a1c28acca0b16179f6c445b4c879.jpg

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

hell yes
glasses.gif
(same seller also sold some khakis for cheap as well around the same time but i had a pair and someone, who shall remain nameless, was supposed to swoop in......dunno why they didn't
smh.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
)

Austin - it's a good sign that they showed up in an outlet tho, i know a few JD's have popped up stateside in outlets over the years but i haven't seen any in a while. definitely going to be keeping my ear to the ground for more cause there was some others that i missed and still want. just snagged those TZ currents, can't beat $45(roughly) shipped
pimp.gif
Nice, Justin...

Yes, I know these hit Johnson Creek, WI in 2008 for $49.99 each....

29bj9k5.jpg

I found out after the fact....
mad.gif
(friend's pic)

Then, after dropping nearly $160 USD in London for these in Oct 2007, I was able to get a couple B-grades of these for $49.99 a piece from the same outlet Dec2007...

x3a0pg.jpg

Ever notice some outlets get certain "concentrations" of shoes? I now realize Johnson Creek gets its fair share of runners!

Ever notice some outlets get certain "concentrations" of shoes? I now realize Johnson Creek gets its fair share of runners!
damn, had i known.....i would have splurged on all those pairs repeatedly....
frown.gif

gonna keep that outlet on speed dial now
laugh.gif

Denver - that's a great deal, i remember when u got 'em.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

those AM lights are tight flint. i'm still looking for my pair, along with the AM1 of similar colorway

Originally Posted by blakperl

Kal/Purple-U makin me wish I had gotten those Vegas Gold Stabs. Just for posting those I gott hit you with tha "Damn you Purple!!"
smile.gif
haha, yeah theyre a nice pair, i wish i had another pair right now to beat around.
RL Treyce, now thats just another C/Kalvin we're all gonna have to dealwith
laugh.gif
i couldve sworn i was the only Kalvin in the forum until i saw anotherKalvin
roll.gif

s dubl, gswarriorz, tak, thanks for the vote guys. now i just needa couple more votes to make it official in the FAM
BW Stash's are looking doooop. Stealth 90's are looking so....STEALTH
smokin.gif

^ Haha...yesterday, I was trying to see if I can spot out a "TEAM AM FAM" tee in the crowd...good win for you guys, not a Laker fan, but likewatching them play....GSW fan here.

Cris.

can someone post a pic of Reflective White from the AM 1 I.D's?

with flash and without flash please.

I've got a sick idea for a i.d but I have to see what the reflective white looks like first before I order.

thanks in advance!
-ZG

Kalvin/Purple - I don't think you need it but you got my vote as well. you have been contributing in here for some time now

Cleveland/Andrew?: Sweeeeeep! Let's go, CAVS! haha

Justin: Thanks for your approval, Sir! I just need two one more founder approvals, and it'll be official. 'til then, I'mpreliminarily FAM. haha

Cris: ILLY pics, as usual! PMing you right now! haha

Kalvin: I don't have the privilege of giving votes yet, but I've seen you contributing to this thread on numerous occasions! Vote for this guy!

I've been wearing these through the rain everyday since Saturday. Too bad there's cracking on the right pair. I guess it was inevitable.
frown.gif
Oh well, they're, now, my beaters!
happy.gif

qpqnax.jpg

^^

Shaun: Oh Snap! I didn't catch his post! I just read back a couple of pages, and there it is! Good lookin' out, bro! PMing Cris, right now. haha

Kalvin/Purple Sneaks - +1 from me, positive contributor, cool peoples, and got a decent AM collection going (too bad you sold those am light 3's though,those were nice!). don't know you well but have seen you posting for a long time. good luck!
Ray - welcome, congrats fam!
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom