TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does he use like Excel spreadsheets? I remember reading about someone using that.

Or maybe he wrote his own program to do it for him
pimp.gif

I have no system; I can just know what shoe is in what box just by looking at the box alone LOL

Kicks, the stabs of Cris' you were asking about were his AmsterStab IDs.

Great couple of pages just then. Love that gif, what's it from?

Mars J4s today, picking up the varsity 6s in the morning, so i'll be rockin them tomorrow, and feb 3rd it'll be motorsport 6s and black n white 6s aswell. It's going to be a killer year on the bank account!

Peace out.

eek.gif
Pages are flying today! I'll try to cover everyone haha sorry if Imiss anyone!

Brick - Fantastic Blurawas! Definitely an instant classic.
Brick/Denver/Jake - Great custom labels! I got a few "homeless heat" in need of some labels. I'll pay tooutsource!
Mars - Very nice Galaxys!
Dreads - Dope Stash inspired IDs. Yea the marina blue will make them even better imo!
Cris - Congrats on the 11111th post.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
That is some serious HEAT u got there!
pimp.gif

Size 12ers - Im so glad Im not a size 12. Cant wait to see who comes out wit em!
Illy - Welcome to the FAM bro!
Purple Sneaks - Love the story, the AMs and ur contributions. U got my vote as well!
Sdubl - Could u forward me the breakdown as well? I want to make sure I get em right.
Gooey - U got a PM bro!

I went to Ontario Mills today. Nothing in the shoe dept. worth mentioning but they had a good sale on clothing. 30% off on most outerwear.

X_X to all recent Jordans

Jwdanklefs, I only use Excel at work...I still don't know how to do (&@($ in that program
roll.gif

Since everyone in here seems very artistic. I had a quick question I am thinking about painting the mud guard on a pair of IDs I ordered, what would be thebest paint to use for the synthetic suede material. Thanks guys.

Sweet homemade box tags (all of them). People in here gots skills!

Gooey - yes you were, right indeed. Nice 95s
pimp.gif

Cris - nice collection and pics
pimp.gif
. I appreciate your photog skills even more after my evening (read below)
laugh.gif

Justin/Brian -- I tried to take collection pics earlier........operative word being TRIED
laugh.gif
. The mrs. ended up staying at work 2 extra hours so I was determined to makeit happen. Started pulling boxes and running around, tried to figure out where to take the pics, finally found a spot with enough light but it was gettingdark quick. Long story short, every pic was awful
roll.gif
. Light wasterrible, even my good pairs looked like beaters. Strike one
mad.gif
. I'mgonna get them together soon, but I learned my lesson. Gotta take my time and do it right. Couldn't even find a couple of pairs, so I'll track themdown for next time. Thanks for the encouragement to get it going
wink.gif

Sup guys, after reading the past 5 pages that flew since I left work... I forgot what I had to say/ask..

GL to everyone applying

Nice IDs on the past few pages

Kalvin??? Thats my name, never even heard of another Kalvin with a K before

Cris- dope... pics hurt my feelings

oh and ummmm GO CAVS- Lakers got no calls in that game, enjoyed watching it at buffalo wild wings with the homies

Sup Fam!!! Just checking in... Pages fly like here like the wind here in SoCal...

Cris - nice collection pics!!! I need those Stash BWs...

Just wondering,,, whatever happen to Tibor???

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs
This is dope. I like the 2000-2002 style tag you used.
I think we need to come up with Jwdanklefs Random Facts, similar to the Chuck Norris and Vin Diesel ones; this guy can do everything
pimp.gif
Funny... Down here in San Antonio the fellas have dubbed "Jakey-pedia" as one of my nicknames...
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by denverairforce

edit: yeah Brick I like the idea of making custom box labels. i did the clear label for my obsidian 87s, I want to do it for the rest of my "homeless heat" haha.
How hard or easy is it to make some of these labels? They look freaking sick! I assume you scan the label onto your computer and then photoshopwhatever words into the label and then print it out on clear paper?

mars, those look great!

gs, yeah man i gave up on ross and nordstrums racks now. but still on the hunt.

cris, dope stuff man.. so much stuff i want from those pics.

ray, you get a stamp fam

brick, blurawas are dope as hell

mayhem, funny $@* gifs yo.

also, fam if you know of or seen any sz10 usa 87's please lmk.

Fam need some pricing help - Size 10.5 Deadstock air max 87 'chili' from 2003, with the original box... what's the going rate for these nowadays?
Neil

Originally Posted by nwt

Fam need some pricing help - Size 10.5 Deadstock air max 87 'chili' from 2003, with the original box... what's the going rate for these nowadays?
Neil
$150-200 tops

Im still after a pair myself....SMH

Got my IDs in today. Gonna post a pic up tomorrow. My AM90 maize inspired and my Ultramarine inspired. Been lurkin this page alot and I need to startcontributing if I wanna put in my app!! Cant wait. Like what I see more and more everyday. madd heat!

I just saw whats the fuss is all about on the auction site. I'm in
tongue.gif

Too many people in this thread have big feet.

WHAT UP FAM!!!!

Just got home.........and yes I'm wasted!!
Catchin up with the past 6 pages, tryin to read with one eye open was difficult to say the least.
laugh.gif

This @@@! moves way too fast.

Had to do some celebrating after that epic battle of a game.
Hell of a game!!!!!

Went to the game with some fellow NT'rs: KDogLBJ23, and SoleSupreme.
Had an absolute blast!

GO CAVS!!!!
I'll post some pix when I sober up.

Have a great one FAM!!! I'll be sleepin in tomorrow (today).
roll.gif

-Andrew-

ps- way too much to mention in my state but i'll try:

Amazing blue Urawaras!!!

Cris- Stunning pix as always!!

Denver / Brian- love those boxes. I'm compiling pix of labels I need to make and will be hitting you up shortly.

FAM out for the Urawaras on e-bay.......coordinate, organize. No sence on driving the price up for eachother.
Why bid against eachother when you can figure it out before hand and have whoever is willing to pay the most spend the least.
What's FAM for?? lol

ok, that's the best i can do. peace.

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

WHAT UP FAM!!!!

Just got home.........and yes I'm wasted!!
Catchin up with the past 6 pages, tryin to read with one eye open was difficult to say the least.
laugh.gif

This @@@! moves way too fast.

Had to do some celebrating after that epic battle of a game.
Hell of a game!!!!!

Went to the game with some fellow NT'rs: KDogLBJ23, and SoleSupreme.
Had an absolute blast!

GO CAVS!!!!
I'll post some pix when I sober up.

Have a great one FAM!!! I'll be sleepin in tomorrow (today).
roll.gif

-Andrew-

ps- way too much to mention in my state but i'll try:

Amazing blue Urawaras!!!

Cris- Stunning pix as always!!

Denver / Brian- love those boxes. I'm compiling pix of labels I need to make and will be hitting you up shortly.

FAM out for the Urawaras on e-bay.......coordinate, organize. No sence on driving the price up for eachother.
Why bid against eachother when you can figure it out before hand and have whoever is willing to pay the most spend the least.
What's FAM for?? lol

ok, that's the best i can do. peace.
There not on ebay
happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom