TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow it took me a min to read the stack of pages that were added today.

As for the Neon 95 Jacket... anyone seen it for sale yet? (online or in-store)? Anyone have any more info?

From what i was told, the jacket is going to be quite limited. The T's are already up on NDC ($32 FSR)

A few jackets might just have to pop up on the other site tomorrow
wink.gif
.I'm a bit interested in seeing what will happen.

I will have better pics up tomorrow (fingers crossed they're still there).

-Jay

Originally Posted by likuidmental

Sup Fam!!! Just checking in... Pages fly like here like the wind here in SoCal...

Cris - nice collection pics!!! I need those Stash BWs...

Just wondering,,, whatever happen to Tibor???
yeah, where is silversurfer

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by nwt

Fam need some pricing help - Size 10.5 Deadstock air max 87 'chili' from 2003, with the original box... what's the going rate for these nowadays?
Neil
$150-200 tops

Im still after a pair myself....SMH
I think they are closer to $200 on the low end...in sz12 at least....may split that for 10.5...if you stay under $200, I would be happy...

my pair is still on ice....I had the JD Lights in the same colorway so I never broke them out but Justin has scarfed those up, so maybe this year.
Mike, I got you if I ever dump them.

edit: mic! I got my eye out for you....tell the fam I said hellooooo!

paid 225 shipped from Canada for my sz 13s. Really depends on how bad you want em and how often you see em. Just ask Jake how hard it is to find a 13
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by likuidmental

Just wondering,,, whatever happen to Tibor???
that's silversurfer right? he has a great collection and always has awesome pics...

Jake - wow those box labels are cleeeaaan man, nice. and there's a template?
nerd.gif
i'm re-PMing you now...

HK Feet - it wasn't too difficult, basically I just got a good pic of a label, took out the color, inverted it,cleaned out all the greys, cleaned up the black, manipulated the numbers and text, printed, and then photocopied onto a transparency. I like Jake's betterthough, they are really clean and professional looking.

nwt - just paid $165 shipped for a pair of 11's (after cashback). they've been steadily listed at $200+shipped for the last 8 months or so, so I'd say anything under $200 is a reasonable price...

'Drew - go Cavs! nice win. that was a good game. double header was a bonus for me, but I fell asleep before Igot to see my Nuggets demolish the Clippers. Nuggets are on a roll right now, it's exciting. I know it's gonna be tough to beat out Kobe and'Bron, but Melo is making a push for the MVP this year.
pimp.gif

TGIF fam!

Hello all. '98 Footaction's 95's earlier..

I enjoy browsing this thread. Brilliant stuff all around, fellas!

Originally Posted by brickSB

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by nwt

Fam need some pricing help - Size 10.5 Deadstock air max 87 'chili' from 2003, with the original box... what's the going rate for these nowadays?
Neil
$150-200 tops

Im still after a pair myself....SMH
I think they are closer to $200 on the low end...in sz12 at least....may split that for 10.5...if you stay under $200, I would be happy...

my pair is still on ice....I had the JD Lights in the same colorway so I never broke them out but Justin has scarfed those up, so maybe this year.
Mike, I got you if I ever dump them.

edit: mic! I got my eye out for you....tell the fam I said hellooooo!
Hey....no need to advertise. Much appreciated though
happy.gif

Little late, but this thread moves so fast. Crisone - love your collection post, particularly ^those.
I.D.'s , box tags, clear boxes, Lots of creativity in this thread!!!

Originally Posted by crisone

TGIFF...For today:
for real....i feel like i've been looking to forward to the weekends a lot more because the weather has been nice so i get to rock AM's
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

I have no system; I can just know what shoe is in what box just by looking at the box alone LOL
same here, i need to get a excel system going cause i'm planning to get some "in case $#!t happens" security and will probably needa inventory. Jake, wanna come up to NYC and help me out? i'll find you a bootyful dominican chick, my girl has lotsof family and lives in booty-ground zero
nerd.gif
roll.gif

Modz - wish i knew, i just saw it posted somewhere and saved it.
laugh.gif

Seth - at least you started, that's a good step. just make sure to get to the next one which is continuing. istarted taking collection pics and quickly lost interest because of the work. the group shots were always easier for me, this one shoe at a time method iskiller
sick.gif

Scemonito - very dope
pimp.gif

i don't know how i feel about those BW hybrids yet, will wait for actual pics to surface.

did anyone catch Drew while watching the game?
nerd.gif
....i missed the game cause i got home late and then started
smokin.gif
....u know the rest.

Just in, Atmos'...again, maybe this time around, I'll keep them:

Thanks again for the link UKB......

Cris.

^^beautiful, i always remember the time last year when everyone was picking up a pair of those. some for really cheap too!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and Aarons "atmos chapter" sig
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

scemonito - sick 95s

saw these today, PM me for info

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

^never seen that color for the am90s, pretty nice in person but i wish the toebox was mesh.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Seth - at least you started, that's a good step. just make sure to get to the next one which is continuing. i started taking collection pics and quickly lost interest because of the work. the group shots were always easier for me, this one shoe at a time method is killer
sick.gif
i like Cris' group shot method-- just one shoe from each pair, on the ground on its side. simple, artistic, and gets the point across infewer pics.

Cris - atmos 95s are beautiful, nice pickup sir.

Austin - never seen those either, interesting. all leather, i assume... would be good for custom work, for sure. still a little pricey though. for $30,I'd definitely cop and do some custom work. flywires are tempting, but I'm really trying to buy ONLY stuff that I really want.

UFB - sick bursts my friend, wish my pair looked that clean.

adnike - stealth air max 90, good luck finding a pair, not too easy to come by. fwiw, my pair is a size 11 and it's damn near too small for me. I wear11-11.5 in AM's...

Originally Posted by adnike

I need these! info? Size 12 anyone?
Hey! Those are my shoes, and Mayhems picture
laugh.gif
Andyes......they are a size 12
glasses.gif

Vivrantchino- What spot is that? Ive been waiting for that white CW of 90's to pop up for cheap. I believe those are a SI release, and dropped overseasoriginally.

Denver - i hear you, cris is just a lot more organized and artistic with it. ifi did that....trust it would be horrible
laugh.gif

UFB -
laugh.gif
....nice pickup too,i'll be getting a pair of those scubas. that black tongue set it off for me.
Austin - those 90's were a JD release if i'm not mistaken. i remember them dropping and i was super exciteduntil i saw it was a leather toebox. i'm almost tempted to get 'em anyway but i'll wait for a much lower price.....like the one on the TZ's!!
nerd.gif

Mike - i still can't figure out how u got those off me wayyyyy before i even got the 2nd ds pair.
laugh.gif

they aren't easy to come by....but with enough patience and hard work u might just get lucky
nerd.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

scemonito - sick 95s

saw these today, PM me for info

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

^never seen that color for the am90s, pretty nice in person but i wish the toebox was mesh.
If these are at the south chicago outlet they didnt have anything above an 11 in the flywire currents. I need a 13 for that price if anyone elsehas seen them?? the TZ currents had all sizes im pretty sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom