TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sup fam!

always a great show of sickness here!!

just a quick check in before i get into celebration for the Colts win today(i'm a NY'er rooting for the enemy, i know i know.....but the NFL teams i like breakdown like this: Giants>Colts>Jets>Steelers) 
smokin.gif

Denver - sick pics man
pimp.gif

another day of these....decided to get off my *** and take a new pic lol

thanks all...

Justin, I hear ya, half my family is from north jersey so I should be rooting for the Jets, but I'd love to see a Colts/Vikings super bowl, Manning vs. Favre... probably the last time that would be possible... but damn if the Jets ain't making it work so far!

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Cris - U still have those lazy customs?

.............Yeah, they're at my Parents house, I actually need to go there and pick-up some shoes, I feel like wearing my Dunk High's for some reason, haha.

Cris.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by EEntegRa

Originally Posted by lbj19

hey guys, sorry if this has been posted already. I tried to do a search but can't seem to find one.

I plan to id this pair but am not sure about the details. has anyone done one like it? please post actual pics if you do.

also can anyone verify the material on the base, is it leather or rip stop nylon? which is better? thanks
^ dope. i was actually trying to find the right red for those for my ID but cant seem to find the right shade. pigeon inspired, eh...i too would like to know the details.
i think that's because that picture is a little over-saturated in photoshop... it's hot red and it doesn't come out looking quite like that in real life...

I took a stab at the color breakdown here, it's really not all that difficult to figure out, there's only so many options... 

also, was messing around before the games started today... nothing newer than '05, all with fat bubbles...

and wow @ braylon edwards running that one in!
^ clean #@* pic.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

RL - Nice huaraches! I forgot to mention, HOHLA might have gotten a restock on the og black/red 09s. I saw a lot on display yesterday. Try giving them a call if ur interested. 
ill check that out, thanks man

Originally Posted by crisone

.............Yeah, they're at my Parents house, I actually need to go there and pick-up some shoes, I feel like wearing my Dunk High's for some reason, haha.

Cris.
Wow... I want to see what all is over there... More pics to post on the Air Max collection and I want to see you posting in the simple dunk thread... That thread needs some more love...

Also, Brian... Spot on with that pic homie... Great shot...

Originally Posted by kickz4show

Denver-dope pic!

Cris- I dig the lazy customs

Poor jets......where was that "D" in the 2nd half?

When Peyton Manning's power level is OVER 9000, resistance is futile.

Originally Posted by Baybully650

Denver - Great pic and all those 95s are
pimp.gif

Got my hands on these over the weekend...

How I feel right about now:
2ecda3a.jpg

I wish I had a fresh pair of blue Spiridons.

Originally Posted by blakperl

briannnnn & s dub- The paint on the structures chips easily?  I was thinking of getting a pair.

Probably within 15+ wears it will start to flake a little bit.  Then it gets to a point where you just don't care and you keep wearing them. 
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
Or just buy extra pairs to keep on ice and then bust out
nerd.gif

Cris.
Wow... I want to see what all is over there... More pics to post on the Air Max collection and I want to see you posting in the simple dunk thread... That thread needs some more love...

............Well, these were taken a while back, but pretty much the same:

Excuse the Non-Air Maxes..........

Cris.

Originally Posted by blakperl

briannnnn & s dub- The paint on the structures chips easily?  I was thinking of getting a pair.

Ive worn mine 3 times and no paint chipping yet, but it'll be there haha. Im a big dude and really Im surprised it hasnt chipped yet. Overall great shoe. One pair I would probably gets doubles of and I dont normally do that.

edit...

.............Yeah,they're at my Parents house, I actually need to go there and pick-upsome shoes, I feel like wearing my Dunk High's for some reason, haha.

Cris.
Wow...I want to see what all is over there... More pics to post on the AirMax collection and I want to see you posting in the simple dunkthread... That thread needs some more love...

............Well, these were taken a while back, but pretty much the same:
[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Excuse the Non-Air Maxes[/color]..........

Cris.
picard-facepalm2.jpg

haha...all jokes fam.

thanks for the comments on the black Pattas. i agree about the $700 value... i definitely wouldn't pay that either. then again i'm lucky being a 9.5-10. i'd hate to imagine what my collection would be like or how much it would cost even if i could get hold of the shoes if i were a 12/ 13.

loads of great stuff posted as always.

the 87 samples don't look too bad. i see Nike are liking the 'overlay' piece for playing around with lately. Infra 90 colouring looks better too but i swear the toebox is getting wider.

Shaun - nice & simple iDs bro. i've spent hours permutating the same colours, switching the swoosh, then the lining, the laces, back round again... it drives me nuts!!
Larrivee7 - interesting idea with the TMNT theme and WOW, you must be the first person that actually wants the brown midnight fog
laugh.gif
i think it looks dope on Chris BG's pair though, but i like brown on shoes anyway.
agold - nice coppin on ElBro's rejects. def worth the price. i'd go with red with shorts (but not red ones
laugh.gif
), blue with jeans.
J - the AM Light master. i could do with un-DSing some of mine. i've only worn 1 pair and i bought those used
embarassed.gif

Brian denver - sweet Comets and beautiful 95s pic. looks like 2 more pairs i could do with (1st & 2nd to last) in my collection (on top of the Blazes).
circlelikewolves - great iDs. i'm looking to do something with pink too, but probably with black & blue. white doesn't last long here in the UK
frown.gif

am87 - clean Urawa inspireds
Cris - agree about the colors on those x Lazys, but i really like the bubble camo. a blk/ gry version on a more stealth look shoe could look
pimp.gif

btw, i thought QFT meant 'quite f. true'
roll.gif

Oz - dope Heiney 180s

for me today
4301647413_b982a8cf97.jpg

i scuffed the toes 20 mins later
mad.gif

*edit - shoes galore Cris. i still love my Dunks
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.