TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by crisone

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Originally Posted by crisone

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Cris - U still have those lazy customs?

.............Yeah, they're at my Parents house, I actually need to go there and pick-up some shoes, I feel like wearing my Dunk High's for some reason, haha.

Cris.
Wow... I want to see what all is over there... More pics to post on the Air Max collection and I want to see you posting in the simple dunk thread... That thread needs some more love...

............Well, these were taken a while back, but pretty much the same:

Excuse the Non-Air Maxes..........

Cris.
These all need to get worn ASAP!!! UnDS these things... How many more Dunk Highs do u have?

all three of those NB's are sick, I am pretty jealous
laugh.gif

Jake......that's about it, I had a lot more, but sold them all, the 2 above are worn as well, I might get'm again to wear them.

Cris.

S dub & Brian- Good looking out.  

Brian-you got too many damn n's in your name. 
happy.gif

S dub & Cris Uno- PM check homies

smh @ all those spiridons... anyone got ds pairs size 10.5-11 HIT ME UP PLEASE!

G - sucks about that scuff, i remember i wore my ben drurys for a a few days straight and was helping my mom move this table. she pushed the table when i wasnt ready and the table leg made a huge scratch across the 3M 

shaun - nice execution on the pic
roll.gif

G...as a 13 it sucks man. I dont even want to search for a pair of black Pattas in my size. Thanks on the IDs...I wanted to go with something with the newer options, at the same time something simple. BTW (by the way for those inquiring
laugh.gif
) dope1s book of ones correct? sorry if Im wromg...a lil intoxicated at the moment. Sucks about the scuff
ohwell.gif

Jake..Jake
smh.gif
quoting pics and especially non-am pics
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Black..got it and responded.

Shaun: Hahaha

Cris: Man, I kinda regret sellin' my 3Ms to John now haha

I finally pulled the trigger on some new iDs... I can't wait already!

15y6dsh.jpg

Undefeateds (as seen a couple of pages back)

&

2ui9ixj.jpg

Heinekens (Surprise, surprise! haha) + white soles + "1"s as the iDs

I also can't wait to see how all the new color options on your AM1s turned out, FAM
nerd.gif

wink.gif

Ray...I almost went with the "." on my Blurawas, but didnt want the disappointment of the logo when they came in and have to wait or the replacement. Dope IDs though.

Kickz: I actually used "1"s instead of "."s. The pic's old. haha

Justin: Thanks again for lettin' us know about the "." issue. Good lookin' out!
smile.gif

^Put something more than just the period on the backs. i remember hearing someone tried that and nikeid put the nike logo instead. if your adding a star on the backs i suggest you just put like XX or something lol that way the star will still cover it all

edit: sorry didnt see that they already told you lol oops! 

I just found an old usb drive with a bunch of old pics, here's a few......W&W's, Curry's, Grunge's, Navi 90's, damn I miss those, I shall soon have you guys back:

Jake...I'm tying to find my pics of all my Dunk Hi's, if so, I'll let you know.

Cris.

Whats Up Fam! Just got back from Disneyland. No matter how old I get, I am never gonna get sick of that place!

Me and my girls kicks today, I made a last minute switch...
2rhqn91.jpg

Baybully - Dope Spiridons!
Cris - U got some great non-AMs! Edit: And AMs! Btw have u ever made Fam car decals before?
Gooey - Im glad to be a 9.5-10 too... Most of the time lol...

ACG dont really count as runners do they? Well these caught my eye...
Spoiler [+]
2lk7adz.jpg

^ Mike (tak) did:

Your girl's 09's look nice, ID's???

And yes, you never get too old/sick for Disneyland, went last May for my 34th B-Day:

Cris.

Cris - We actually got the 09s from HOHLA a few months ago, I haven't seen that CW too often in other stores. And I went on my birthday last year too lol...
f559pl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom