TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice concord '96's eorr.

infra 90s don't look too bad. those new 180s are decent too, I'm not a big 180 guy though, I think they look goofy on my feet.

What up Fam!

i can't even begin to comment on the last few, it's just been
pimp.gif
after
pimp.gif
after
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
after
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

those new release are looking good, i'm in for both 180's once i see 'em in person. Infrareds and neon BW's look good as well.....*sigh* no more money saved this year
tired.gif

Ray - hope your ID's turn out perfect, but i would call a rep and verify ur ID is noted on the order so they don't mess it up
Cris - dope pile pics

my latest pickups....much thanks to Viet for the hookup
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'll have to see the 90s in person before making a decision. Definitely not a shoe I'm in need of.
I love the classic grey/neon colorway, but right now I'm not really feeling that mash up.
error23-Very nice sir.
edit: nice pickups Mayhem

96's on the last page look great.
hope you guys had a great weekend.
no am;s today but spiridons are greatly appreciated in here
wink.gif

Tak - Itz cool, thanks tho. Looking forward to the next batch!
NikeFNhead - Thanks for the pics of the close-ups. Infrareds look decent, gotta see em in person tho.
Justin - Nice pickups! I havent tried 360s yet, are the more/less comfortable than the 09s?
UFB - Spiridons are always appreciated!

Just took the NikeID survey, hopefully they listen to my recommendations lol.

hello everyone, great stuff on the previous 10 pages.

denver - lovely pic of the 95's, still working on my 180s.
baybully - great pickups on the set.
gswarriorz - is disneyland open year round?
ufb - nice looking spiridons you got there.

to work...

-mars

mars - vio's
pimp.gif

jibby - sunbursts
pimp.gif

UFB - my favorite colorway of the spiri's, excellent!
J - nice pickups, those 360s look comfy.  what's the info on those 90s?  not familiar with them.  do they have a little anthracite on black splatter going on there on the collar or am i seeing things? 

GS, I took that survey too
laugh.gif
i doubt anything will come of it, but worth a shot was my thoughts too

eorr23 - Those 96's are some serious stuff. 
pimp.gif

Mayhem - I like the look of those 360's. I've been getting more tempted than ever by that model over the past couple of weeks. Look forward to an on foot pic.

Jibby - Always with the fresh 90's. Nice.

Anyone just win these?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/...K:MEWAX:IT#ht_500wt_1182
Sometimes I hate computers. I put in a higher bid, but it just didn't register. Eff knows what happened. Auction had ended by the time I tried to bid again. That's slowed down my quest for older retro 87's 
frown.gif
, but i'll be back 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Cris: ILLY! Makes me want to order a predominantly Black pair now! haha But I'm gonna resist, and wait for my recent order to get delivered first haha. I'm 80/20 on biting your HUAs if Marina Blue is what I expect to look like in the flesh... well if I may have your consent.

Justin: Thanks for advice, yet again! I just called a rep, and they said, "Everything should go smoothly." ***knocks on wood haha. Nice pick-ups btw!

Jibby: Those 90s are something SERIOUS!

Mars: ILLY 'techs!

As much as I despise BWs, I can't lie: those BW/Am95 hybrids look pretty decent.

Black/white AM97s on this rainy day in NY.

thanks for the kind words on the pickups fellas

Seth - thanks again for the heads up, still waiting to hear back. and yea the 360's always reminded me of the spiri's, i love it!
smokin.gif

Denver - yea i think it's anthracite, definitely a nice touch....too bad the ripstop is stiffer than me looking at a elena heiress vid
tired.gif

Michael - they will be rocked asap, pending good weather of course.
Brick - dope, those will always be my favorite colorway of the lights
Jibby - dope sunbursts, still need a pair of those myself.
Mars - vio's
pimp.gif

UFB - i'll never get enough of the spiridons
pimp.gif

GS - i haven't tried on a pair of 09's yet, but they are definitely comfy.

Sneakfiend, very dope ID's....thanks for the pics of the electric green. i have a pair with that option on the way, now i'm overly anxious allllll over again. thanks
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom