TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a long time AM lover, I was told it is about time I start posting in this thread, so here goes:

My name is Jeff and I am from Austin, Texas.

I went to TCU for undergrad and try to get every pair of Air Maxes with purple in them (mostly iDs since there aren't enough AMs with purple in them). I wear 11 in most new AMs and 11.5 in the pre-2009 stuff.

I would love to apply for membership, so I will post my collection when I get a chance.

I'm sure alot of you guys know me from the Nike subforum so I would appreciate your approvals.

^^^Welcome to the greatest thread on earth Jeff. Nice to see another fellow Texan.

BTW - If you would like to see a plethora of AMs not too far away from where you live, take a drive to San Antonio on April 25 for SA Sneaks Up 4: www.sasneaksup.com)

I am a lawyer who wears a suit and tie every day to work, so I don't have nearly as many kicks as I used to and I only get a chance to wear them to games on the weekends or bball games during the week.

I have season football tickets to TCU (#6) and Texas (#2). I have Texas basketball season tickets (just dropped to #6 from #1) and also go to my old high school (Austin LBJ) games (#9 in the state). I mention that since I always wear purple/black kicks to TCU/LBJ games and burnt orange kicks to Texas games. I will put some of these in my collection post.

Most of my contributions will be pick ups and release info. Here are my two latest:

4304535699_65e990b8b6_b.jpg

4305282886_b5c40f7bf7_b.jpg

4305295246_759daa8e0d_b.jpg

4304550781_dffb1f0f2b_b.jpg

Adobo - Nice slideshow!
SneakFiend - Great job on both of the IDs. Where did u get the laces from?
Jeff - Nice 09s, would definitely like to see more purple in AMs as well. Oh and I think it be dope to have a lawyer on our side lol

Have a good one Fam!

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

Pic Request: 
Hopin someone in the FAM can help me out with a picture of the box tags on two pairs of Air Bursts?
2001 Safety Orange
1998 White & Red with Grey Upper

I just need a pic of each box tag.  I'm trying to go Denver's route and recreate boxes for the shoes I don't have the original for.
Any help is much appreciated, as always.  Thanks!

-Andrew-

What is up fellows?

bee--nice lineup there
pimp.gif

James/sneakfiend/Cris - id's looking good!

adob0 - nicely done on the slideshow
glasses.gif

No AMs today, hopefully tonight to watch Kentucky play somewhere
pimp.gif

whats up fam.

bee - nice pic, congrats on the patta set.

sneakfiend - dope IDs, finally get to see what that electric looks like and thanks for the blog help

jeff -
pimp.gif
2k9s

Jay: Nice AM1s! My pair gets PT daily.

Neu: I thought you returned those? New pair?

SFA: Wow! Electric green look closer to neon in your new pic!

Cris: ILLY as usual!

Jeff: Those white soled 09s are one of the cleanest 09s I've ever seen!

ILLustRAYt wrote:

Neu: I thought you returned those? New pair?

Man, I sat around and thought about it, and thought about it, then I saw Jake's pair, and said to myself *%$# it, i'll keep um, so I cleaned them up, and began to rock them.

CUBAN - SICK SICK SICK set man!!
pimp.gif

looks like everyone's breaking out their ids. have a good day fellas.

cuban - patta set looks great. are they not releasing a fifth pair?
mitchell - good to know, i plan on visiting disneyland soon.
kickz - ten bucks for those, steal!
jay - good luck on your final semester.
ray - playing the waiting game myself. i'd like to see the twenty pairs cincy ordered.
adobo - slideshow came out awesome, homegrowns
smokin.gif
neukicks, cris, sneakfiend - loving the ids.
jeff - 09s are super comfy. you probably agree.
larrivee - kentucky is going down tonight, they can't live up to the pressure of being number one.

-mars

Originally Posted by SupaMars11

larrivee - kentucky is going down tonight, they can't live up to the pressure of being number one.
We'll see
wink.gif
.  Haha, they definitely haven't shown their youth yet, could happen at any point (I've honestly been expecting it to happen before now).  They tend to let people back in the game if they get them down early. But their last game against Arkansas is the first full game they've played and they looked really good (albeit against Arkansas).  I kinda think their youth helps them too, because they came straight outta H.S. riding high and still have that confidence/arrogance going.  I don't care about rankings, I'm just glad they're fun to watch again (NIT last year was not fun  
tired.gif
).  

BTW - those IDs are
pimp.gif
.  One of my favorites I've seen, I love simple CWs. 
And just so you know............your sig is appreciated by at least one person
roll.gif
.  Dude is hilarious.

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Originally Posted by SupaMars11

We'll see
wink.gif
.  Haha, they definitely haven't shown their youth yet, could happen at any point (I've honestly been expecting it to happen before now).  They tend to let people back in the game if they get them down early. But their last game against Arkansas is the first full game they've played and they looked really good (albeit against Arkansas).  I kinda think their youth helps them too, because they came straight outta H.S. riding high and still have that confidence/arrogance going.  I don't care about rankings, I'm just glad they're fun to watch again (NIT last year was not fun  
tired.gif
).  

I'll actually be at the game.  I go to the University of South Carolina (where they're playing tonight), so I guess it's pretty obvious who I'll be pulling for.

happy.gif

Mitch- Great pix!! I'm lovin every pair of those AM1s. WOW!! I'm shocked how nice they look.
Especially the orange pair and the black/green ones.

-Andrew-

Larrivee - John Wall
pimp.gif
. I heard an ALlen Iverson comparison last night!

Illusrayt - love the marina blue iDs!

Bee - your Patta family pic left me guffawed!

Cris - dope 87 iDs! U still going to Sneaks Up? I am not sure I can make it
frown.gif
(sorry Aaron & Jake)

Jeff - welcome to the thread...

Spacej - Nice, should be a fun game...........you taking an AM FAM sign?
roll.gif

GSW - thanks for the pics.  TW's are serious
pimp.gif
, blk/gry/lime 87's too.  Do we know what the tongue tag is all about?

Flint - yessir, dude is the truth
pimp.gif
.  Not a bad comparison, he's a little bigger than AI but definitely a slasher.

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Spacej - Nice, should be a fun game...........you taking an AM FAM sign?
roll.gif

I would if I had some stickers... *cough* Cris1 *cough*  I won't hold my breath on this one, but I will storm the court if we pull the upset.  

Tyler: Ever get the star patches?

Mars: Clean! But Dang! Cincy ordered 20 pairs!?!

Flint: They're not mine. haah

Mitch: Thanks for the pics! Gum & Speed Yellow Soles need to be added to the Nike AM1iD palette asap!

ok, so i may have too much time and boredom on my hands...

pics from the first 20 pages of the thread.

hopefully this'll spark someone into making something a little more creative...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom