TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tak wrote:
Rico what you doing in here? J/K. You just made me have a flashback of when I had a pair of those waiting for you and left me hanging. I know Kickz hooks it up and you probably saved a few bucks also. Nice pick up homie
smile.gif

HA ... You know YOUNGSTER Im trying to get on. AM FAM. I gotta show major love in here b4 I can apply.... and YES I still feel bad about that till this day. But I did save some loot copping now then earlier. 

ILLustRAYt wrote:
Here's Marina Blue (courtesy of singledout13 from SC)

Them things look sick to me.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Marina and Clay Blue aren't close...Clay Blue is duller and Marina Blue is brighter.

Brian: That's what I was thinkin' too. I hope that their iPhone just distorted the colors significantly!
tongue.gif

I'm pretty anal about colors in general so feel free to ask me for advice and I'll try my best to tell you any minute differences in shades.

If only I had access to actual RGB or CMYK values for Nike colors...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

ILLustRAYt wrote:

Them things look sick to me.
^^^ what he said,
smokin.gif

ray - you're waiting on a stash inspired ones aren't you.
jay - nicely done on doubling up on those.

New arrival today (non AirMax related, sorry to disappoint). Gotta love the unexpected delivery!!!
381785189.jpg

Family photo.

381785184.jpg

Originally Posted by briannnnn

I'm pretty anal about colors in general so feel free to ask me for advice and I'll try my best to tell you any minute differences in shades.

If only I had access to actual RGB or CMYK values for Nike colors...
grin.gif
Brian: If only...
laugh.gif

Mars: The Stashes are on my "Considering" list (there are about 12 in there)haha I'm just waiting on someone to post good pics of Marina Blue

Rico. All good homie, you know I'm playing....but since you feel bad about that, maybe you should swing them cements back to me 0.0 lol

B- that whole Patta set has me speechless. I just need the black joints and ill be set. Straight puff FAM
What's that unexpected pair? I'm sure some of us won't mind seeing the goods

POPs ... man oh man...  I wish I could but. I cant right now.

BEE - DOPE pick up on them FLUFFY Bruins and that PATTA FAMILY is sick, PURE BASE ROCK

What's good Fam?

Mars - Yup Disneyland is open year-round. Dope Vios btw. I wish I could wear my kicks to work. Unfortunately kicks and kids never really work out lol.
Jibby -
pimp.gif

JC5123 - Yea hopefully if all of us write the same recommendations on their surveys, they might get the picture.
SneakFiend - Very clean! I was waiting to see what Electric Green looked like.
AM87 - All ur IDs came out great!
Bee -
eek.gif
Congrats on completing the set!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

http://i60.photobucket.co.../securedownload-10-1.jpg

From these iPhone pics, Marina Blue looks like the hue of Blue on these ATC2s...

nike-air-tech-challenge-2-clay-blue.jpg

Somebody please prove me wrong, and prove that it's more vibrant! Please! 
frown.gif
Just imagining that with royal blue instead of marina blue.
pimp.gif
Knicks colorway will be copped  at the this week

Bee-dope pic, congrats on completing the set
pimp.gif
 I would love to see your 95 collection, that I hear so much about?
nerd.gif

Don't mind the hyperdunks
eyes.gif
, $10 for the Tuned Air/360's
happy.gif

Originally Posted by NikeFNHead

Here's a better look on the 2010 release of the AM90 Infrared and the Modular AM 95 SI.

Looks infrapinkish, those neon bw/95s ain't no joke. I'm up for them hard.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

New arrival today (non AirMax related, sorry to disappoint). Gotta love the unexpected delivery!!!
Family photo.

b...sick family photo...
did you get those scuba blues yet?  I havent even got email confirmation of shipment....they are salty about the discount code I believe.  let me know!

Cuban- Jealous
pimp.gif

Circle- Never seen another pair on someones feet.
pimp.gif

Supa- Thanks man. I'm thinking about grabbing a 3rd while I can. Wore my first pair to the ground and just broke out my ds pair the other day. I could use a ds spare for the future.

For today. First day of classes. Last semester of my life. Priceless.

-Jay

^Nicely done. Crepe bursts
smokin.gif

Random question: What are these "ebucks" and "bing cashbacks" people are using to save $ on eBay??

-Jay

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Originally Posted by SneakFiendAddicted

Here's my somewhat Poorman Dave White AM1 using the Electric Green...

4305211188_fdfafe06d5_o.jpg

Ill iDs Vic... Glad to see you posting in here, you have had nothing but quality...
pimp.gif
Appreciate it man! I think your the one with the quality, especially with them damn Encores! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Here is an outdoor shot of my lonely 2 ID's. Just did a lace swap on the black ID, still trying to figure out whether to stick with the black/red lace or go solid black... Things that make you go hmmmm?!?!
grin.gif

4306950360_f0f4f481d5_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom