TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW pickup....

FINALLY got a pair.

THANKS to the HOMIE JON aka KICKS4SHOW
pimp.gif

sneakfiend, jibby and Brick - Niceeee

There are some interesting things on the auction site for BIN prices
nerd.gif

^yes they are, but not so easy to find now as they're JD Sports exclusives (from '08 iirc).

no worries Tim... i really need to get my pair out too. and the Neon Lights, gotta agree with Justin on those. wish i bought more pairs when they went on sale.

pretty nice job on those Poorman DWs back there. the laces def make a difference.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Denver - yea i think it's anthracite, definitely a nice touch....too bad the ripstop is stiffer than me looking at a elena heiress vid
tired.gif
eek.gif
that's ripstop?  yikes I thought it was leather, lol.  so I take it those are a new release?  either way, clean colorway. 

ID's, Viotechs, and Sunbursts are beautiful the past couple pages.

Justin- That's one paypal message I never wanted to see.

Hope everything's wonderful with the FAM!!!

-Andrew-

i love those grey stabs, such a clean shoe
pimp.gif

Rico - dope, i'll probably end up regretting not getting at least one pair of those for the outlet prices.
G - i've got 3 stashed away and still eyeballing a 4th....i just can't say no to them.
Drew - i know dude 
frown.gif
, there may be something else on the horizon but i need more solid info before i jump to conclusions
nerd.gif

Denver, it's like the ripstop thats on the new ID90's but stiff as $#%&! At least the material on the ID's is much closer to the soft feel of mesh. as for the release, i dunno wussup with them...these came from a nordstrom rack. i haven't seen them in any shops. this is the best i could find and judging from the sites that turned up on google....i assume they may be an asia release?

http://sneakernews.com/2009/08/31/nike-air-max-90-black-volt-dark-grey-splatter/

Originally Posted by SneakFiendAddicted

Here's my somewhat Poorman Dave White AM1 using the Electric Green...

4305211188_fdfafe06d5_o.jpg

Ill iDs Vic... Glad to see you posting in here, you have had nothing but quality...
pimp.gif

2r43a8i.jpg

eek.gif
at the way this thread moves
laugh.gif
im not gonna even bother backtracking
laugh.gif

1. urawa inspired (considering ill never get a 12 cause every other person in this thread is a 12
smh.gif
laugh.gif
)
2. idk what but i likd them
pimp.gif

3. futura inspired....

2rm30jl.jpg

28hq06a.jpg

prob my 2nd fav pair of IDs, the only thing im mad about is the "white" swoosh is off white
smh.gif
but i can live with it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

Justin- That's one paypal message I never wanted to see.

me neither... oh well, Nike iD round 2 here we come
wink.gif

J - and knowing you, you probably paid less than retail for all 3 total
mad.gif
laugh.gif

air_max 87 -
pimp.gif
would like to see some nice clear daylight pics of those too, the colours go really well.

MAYHEM - For that outlet price its a MUST COP homie.
pimp.gif

SNEAKER FIEND - them iDs are something SERIOUS. I did up a pair just like that. I still have yet to place the order but after seeing your pair done. I will mos def be doing that pair this weekend.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

87 AIR MAX CUZ IM A DOPE RUNNER - That #2 iD reminds me of them AF1 ALBIS joints for some reason and them FUTURA iDs are CRACK
pimp.gif

Rico what you doing in here? J/K. You just made me have a flashback of when I had a pair of those waiting for you and left me hanging. I know Kickz hooks it up and you probably saved a few bucks also. Nice pick up homie
smile.gif

Nice id's am87 and sneakfiend! For those interested in the marina and orange color, someone on the other board got his Miami dolphin like colorway. Looks pretty good! I have 2 more that should be here next week. I just want to do a neon colorway next and maybe something with the mint colorway.

KVN

Here's Marina Blue (courtesy of singledout13 from SC)

From these iPhone pics, Marina Blue looks like the hue of Blue on these ATC2s...

nike-air-tech-challenge-2-clay-blue.jpg

Somebody please prove me wrong, and prove that it's more vibrant! Please! 
frown.gif

marina is brighter..... i dunno how to explain it honestly.... but its like a shade darker than those vivid blue 90s that came out before...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom