TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
gooey,
pimp.gif

adob0, nice vid.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Today, not heat:
still need a pair of those for myself.

G - ur right, i thought of the wrong shoe. my red eyes saw blue on the upper.....AM overload.
laugh.gif
....btw i sent u a pic of the box tag for the red AM lights
wink.gif

Tyler - well worth it i bet, a washing machine trip is in the future of those i'm sure
nerd.gif

Ray - i have no clue yet, but might as well get some kind of ideas in the eyes of nike while i work it out.
nerd.gif

Jeff - those grey/red 09's are serious
pimp.gif

Seth, as promised...still haven't done a thorough cleaning. i'm afraid to actually....these bleed so badly, i went through 2 different pairs of white laces just relacing them . I definitely don't wanna throw 'em in a machine, nor bring more hot water near 'em. Some Jason Markk might need to be purchased now that i think about it. i've been needing some of that stuff
pimp.gif

thanks for the kind words on the tags

Justin- There simply aren't words for how beautiful those are.
pimp.gif

So glad you landed those, and they came in alright.....................
in the same breath- if you ever want to double your money real
quick you know who to hit up.
wink.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Seriously though, CONGRATS!!

ray- those mcfly inspired am1's are fire. This thread has so many creative minds. keep it up  
justin- I might be able to get you orange tuned/360 for around the same price....

Hey guys, had a question for you, I just got in my first nike id am1, but I noticed that on the tongue area of the shoes where its mesh, there's a slight pink tint to it? Have any of you guys had problems like this? I'm thinking of returning the shoes to nike and then making the shoes again. Can someone let me know how I'm supposed to return the shoes to get credit back? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Originally Posted by dkballer22

Hey guys, had a question for you, I just got in my first nike id am1, but I noticed that on the tongue area of the shoes where its mesh, there's a slight pink tint to it? Have any of you guys had problems like this? I'm thinking of returning the shoes to nike and then making the shoes again. Can someone let me know how I'm supposed to return the shoes to get credit back? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
DK- What is up my dude!!!  I hadn't heard anyone complaining about a pink tint to any ID's.  Must just be a mistake.  You can go to your account on nike.com (not nikeid.com) and either print out a return shipping label, or print out your order info and take them back to a niketown or outlet.
Hope all is well your way brother.  Shoot me some pix of em when you get a chance.  Was it the DW's that came out like this?

-Andrew-

Hey andrew,

Thanks for the info, yeah it was the DW colorway. For some odd reason, my mesh on the tongue part is kind of pink, so I am going to return them for a refund. Just printed out the free return label, just gotta repackage them in another box since it looks like the wife threw away the shipping box.   I ordered the same colorway again with one modification along with 2 other ID's I had in my locker so gotta wait another 3 weeks or so for them to come in but in no hurry.  I'll hit you up tomorrow! Thanks again!

There's not any info available, that I know of just yet.
Only that they're releasing later this year.

Suprised nobody has placed the logo on the tongue yet.

-Andrew-

Tyler - wow what an incredible game you got to witness!  that kid Downey you guys got is a baller, wow.  he had some crazy plays in that game!  congrats on the win.  but you can't deny, win or lose, John Wall is still the best player in the country and a lock for the #1 pick in the next draft.  that freshman Cousins was going off too, but nobody else on the Wildcats stepped up. 

J - ahh man the atom reds just look so dope.  i didn't know they bled badly, good to know.  cold water hand wash or jason markk is the way to go, huh.  i'll keep this in mind if I ever find a fixer upper pair.

adob0 - slideshows are getting serious
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Nicely done.

Justin - sweet idea with the jewel swooshes, nice tag too.  Good job on the cleanup!
pimp.gif
  And you're right about the red bleeding, my DS pair bled onto the laces and a spot or two on the mesh.  It's almost like the Atom Red is so saturated/vibrant that it's dripping off the shoes
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

gooey - those 87s are beautiful
pimp.gif

EEntegRa -  nice 93s
pimp.gif

jeff - 09's looking good!

And Tyler..........
frown.gif
laugh.gif
man, that was a good game.  Downey just went off, dude!  That guy can play.  Glad you got to see it, I'm sure that's one that will stick with you for a while.  We just got outplayed man, Kentucky never really got anything going all night.  Although when Wall got that layup with the foul late to bring them within one, I thought we were in good shape.  Nice 95's too
pimp.gif

EDIT:  Brian, thanks for the adblock advice, no more ads for me
glasses.gif

size 10 fam, check the FB page, just posted something somebody needs to buy ASAP.

Seth - yeah that ad block changed my whole NT experience.

Since the weather for today is supposed to be rain free with nothing but fog........thought Id dirty the soles

idk if they been posted in this thread, but there are some Aqua 180's and some Infrared 180's droppin this year (they're on kixandthecity)
They're piff 
pimp.gif

Drew - if ever, i got you
wink.gif

Cris - very dope, i'm gonna send u a PM in a few....need some help
nerd.gif

Seth - lol that sounds like it could be the cause and u know what....i don't mind one bit!

i've been waiting for some huaraches to come in for the absolute longest, they've been in customs for almost two weeks now
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

James - nice ID's
pimp.gif

Out from work today, had to get my truck serviced.  Wore my snow/rain beaters:

I decided to take the opportunity to check out the new Tailwinds.  Thought I would share some pics:

This pic shows the color the most accurately, the electric green is very green.  For comparison, next to the 2009s.

Some on foot shots:

I attempted a close-up of the materials, here's the best my phone could do:

I was surprised to see this CW, I don't know if it was posted before (if so, I missed it)

Both look good, but honestly I think I like the Livestrong CW more.

As far as comfort, they felt pretty good, rather lightweight.  I tried on some 2009's for comparison (I hadn't tried them on before either).  To be honest, the 2009's were definitely more comfortable, specifically in the forefoot.  The Tailwinds are comfortable, but don't have the "walking on a huge bubble" feel of the 09's.  But, they're $60 cheaper as well.  The mesh surprised me a little bit.  It was soft enough, but from thephotos I had assumed it to be a little thicker/substantial.  But, if itwas it would have added some additional weight.  That being said, Idoubt anyone would be disappointed, just an observation. The toe cap and heel cap are glossy (which I usually dislike), but there's not so much of that material that it takes anything away from the shoe.

They seem to run a little long but narrow. I can usually wear a 10.5 or 11, tried a 10.5 on and they fit but I wouldn't want them any longer.  They feel narrow because the insole seemed to be kind of cupped (concave up) and I don't have a wide foot at all to begin with.  Definitely try them on to get a better idea of what size you'd need.  If I had to guess, I'd say maybe go true to size if your foot is a little wider, if you're narrower you'd probably be fine with 0.5 size down. 

I didn't pick them up, low on funds right now
eyes.gif
.  But definitely a pair I would like to get later
pimp.gif

Hello everyone, quick question....
What is the going rate for Infrared AM 90s sz 10? HOA or 2008 release or anything. Just want another pair.

James - u already know those are some dope ID's, u went with fog mesh on the blurawas i see.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Seth - thanks for the pics and write up about the tailwinds, i need those in my life the blk/yellow cw looks like it'll have to be copped as well. SMH @ myself for still not having a pair, or having tried on a pair, of 2009's yet
laugh.gif

Drew - i just might, need to fund some things in the near future
nerd.gif

^^  $200-$250 I'd say.

Mike-  I have no idea what that logo is.....just meant i was shocked nobody in here had found it yet.  Resourceful bunch in here, ya know.
laugh.gif

Glad to see you bustin out the Pattas.  First nice day in awhile here as well.  About to figure out what I'm gonna un-DS to go see my Cavs clean up
again tonight.

Justin- Holla!
pimp.gif

Cris- love those every time I see em!

neukicks- Nice ordering!

Have a great one FAM!

-Andrew-

$200-250 wow where have I been lol. I had 2 pairs of HOA that I got for $40 each
because they were on sale and it was employee apperication. Well thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom