TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
waddup everyone

ad0bo - nice vids and dope fits man
justin - glad to help out, they look sick in those pics
circlelikewolves - did you take off your shoes in the store to take pics???

to those of you who are part of the facebook group REALLY nice pics. id upload some but i barely login.

tak - killing me with those pattas man. im tempted to make the poor mans version on nikeid but it just wont be the same
ohwell.gif

Keeping with the U.S.A. theme, I picked up these today.

Have some work to do with a little Angelus Paint for the midsoles and they will be perfect!

so you're the one who paid $150 for those on ebay huh? or did you actually get them from a store? been looking for them for a while now but I couldn't bring myself to pay that price when I just sawe them sell a few months back for $25.  nice pickup.  i'd rock 'em with the yellowing, OG style...

edit: by the way, if you use angelus, you should get some duller because angelus is very glossy and the midsoles on those have a matte finish I believe...

Yes. I "was the one who paid $140 for them"!
My brother was in the Olympic Team in '96 and I think he'll like this gift very much so!
Thank you for the tip with the Angelus. 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

justin - glad to help out, they look sick in those pics
thanks dude, they are dope in person too. i guessed i passed on 'em when they dropped cause i already had these currents:

but i'm glad i passed now, they're so much doper than the ones above
glasses.gif

in retrospect....i really wish i would have made more current ID's, it's safe to say we'll never see them again and i would have loved an orange pair
tired.gif

Nikefn - dope pickup, seeing those right now just gave me inspiration for something to do to some ID's
devil.gif

Viet - TCA FTW YAK!!
pimp.gif
(team cheap *** for the win you already know)
laugh.gif

don't mind me.....suffering from mid-week madness
alien.gif

Originally Posted by NikeFNHead

Yes. I "was the one who paid $140 for them"!
My brother was in the Olympic Team in '96 and I think he'll like this gift very much so!
Thank you for the tip with the Angelus. 
wink.gif

i wasn't trying to be an ***, i was just shocked at how much they went for.  that's cool your bro was in the olympics, was he on the track & field team?  like i said, good pickup.  what i love most is the blue mesh and the USA tongue tag.  but in general, that model of the triax was a well designed shoe imo. 

Viet - I dig the 360s, real nice.  great price, too. 

smile.gif
^ I didn't think you're trying to be an ***!
That's  one of the many good things about this thread!
No hurt feelings at all!

Mayhemgatz- Thanks for the outlet info bro. Can't beat them for $37.97! Sick tag on your pics by the way. The use of the Swoosh is a very original and creative idea.

Briannnnn- Very nice pickup. You can never have to many of them. I wore mine today as a matter of fact. I am in need of a new DS pair. Love them.

-jay

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Who just bumped those size 12 Urawas up to $455!? Sheesh, I will never own those.

I know! i thought we agreed on a sniper war
laugh.gif

i was planning on bidding $450 and that was pushing it
mad.gif

some sample lights....i hope these drop
frown.gif

those tailwinds just keep coming.....*sigh* broke broke broke....song of the year for me lol

damn.....those urawas HAVE to be getting "help" on the price....
nerd.gif
@ the bid history
smh.gif

Jay - ur welcome, and thanks.
Brian -
eek.gif
....you're a monster
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Random note... I emailed the seller asking how much he wanted for the Urawas.... $700.

xyd4z.jpg

Some people don't even make that much money in a week! 
smh.gif

Electric green AM Lights?  If they do release, Justin's probably gonna cop them the moment the shipment boxes come off the UPS truck

Yeah, I pretty much "unwatched" the auction after that.

Anyways, I can always result to a similar pair from ID. I'm cool though.

dang, i really need to get me some structures!
those neon lights look good, and theyre my size
smokin.gif
too bad outlets around here dont really get any good samples

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Electric green AM Lights?  If they do release, Justin's probably gonna try and cop doubles the moment the factory starts packing up the shipment boxes come off the UPS truck
fixed
roll.gif

$700?! some serious padding going on there. that auction is gonna end up on Law&Order: SVU......
smh.gif

Where's that gif you have of that guy who's strutting and diddy-bopping with a folding chair, plants it on the ground, sits and just smiles non stop?
roll.gif

^
roll.gif

Justin -  You didn't happen to send me a PM recently, did you?  I got an e-mail saying I got a PM from you, and when I checked my inbox, there were no new messages.  I think it's just Yuku sending me either a late notification, or a 2nd notification for the same message.  This happens quite often actually.
eyes.gif

Bored, so I decided to pull the camera out and shoot a quick shot of the shoes I've been wearing this week so far . . .

2ildkc8.jpg

The shoes that pertain to this thread are in focus, so don't give me any %+$ about it... *cough* Shaun (sdub) *cough*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom