TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny you mention Tylenol because I have the exact same one here at home.
laugh.gif

I think I've already overcome much of what was making me sick. I just need to eat some more and drink more water to replenish energy.

What I learned this weekend: Beer + lots of tacos = BAD END

GS-Thanx, I'm making shoes and then it tells me the options are not available so the shoe can't be saved.  I go ahead and keeping designing and then it allows me to save it.  Anybody else with anything different?

Jeff - Damn bro... Would like to see a pic of all of em!
Blak - Ur farther than me lol I cant ID any shoe. The page wont load properly... Maybe its just my browser....
Brian -
laugh.gif
I know what u mean bout the beer and tacos. Did u get em off a truck? And maybe its just me but I get some crazy dreams if I take too much of that tylenol
laugh.gif

gsw: my friend made a bunch of tacos for us but i went into fiend mode and just kept eating them and eating them. On top of that I had some cake too
laugh.gif

Makes me think of some Wu Tang for some reason... (Enter the Wu-Tang [36 Chambers] FTW)

"sew your ___ shut and keep feeding you, and feeding you...and feeding you"
roll.gif

I always had some weird &@*($( dreams when I get sick...one time I dreamt I was on a gigantic thing that looked like a huge Scrabble board or something

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

hahahahah I'm scrolling down reading, and I'm like...did someone just pick up a dog... nice pickup...

roll.gif
  I 
laugh.gif
  'd

Jeff....damn dude....you crazy on the AM 2K9s/AM2K9 IDs...I just wish they didnt hurt my feet. Ive already sold off 2 of my pairs.....

Chris...dope BWs, you got em for a nice price as well right? and Hmmm...Purpuwas sound nice...Greenuwas sound like a good combo too. 
nerd.gif

wow...that was a task to type all that legibly thank god for firefox spell check
laugh.gif

working night shift and getting wasted on sunday night FTW!!!!

Originally Posted by battleground03

That purple is just asking to be Urawa'd
nerd.gif

chris thanks for the ID info and sick pic. makes me regret not picking up a pair of those BWs myself. and the purpleurawas have been in my nikeid locker ever since you made that blueurawa... deciding on those or the poor mans purple pattas lol

gswarriorz wrote:

Is anyone else having problems with Nike ID?

yuppp- but I just keep saving and it works fine.. It kept freezing for me yesterday and said the options were no longer available... seen a couple ppl on  NT say this lately. 

I got ahold of some paint markers, poster board and a flood light
laugh.gif

Can someone help on where to point the light or take better pix? So I have the flood light directly on the shoe and I'm pointing my 430ex flash to the ceiling.

For people that want to paint the plastic lace holder, I recommend painting it white with angelus paint or any other acylic paint, then use the yellow paint marker. I also attached a before pic of the blueurawa:

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by crisone

Originally Posted by s dubl

dope AMJs C1...youve been rocking your IDs a lot lately...any paint chipping?

.............You know, and I forgot to mention/take pics, my Clots are starting to, a tad bit, nothing serious though, only 2 wears as well, I'll post pics when I can.

Cris.
damn...that sucks.

I wonder if you can send em back for that? I know its only a cosmetic issue, but the def arent performace shoes anymore.
they are! i hooped in QS's last week lol
This might be the first time I've heard someone balling in AM1's, haha.

Cris - 2 wears and the paint is chipping already?  That's horrible! 
didnt have any other shoes...they werent too bad

Blak- welcome aboard TAF!!! I see you wasted no time with the sig ...

Just peeping in after a long day. Im gonna have to go back a few pages and see what i missed....

kvn- nice job....cant even tell you painted them o.0

drew, nice to see you in here..

dan,
pimp.gif

vivrant,
pimp.gif

black perl,
pimp.gif

kvn, i.d's look sick man

anyone has any actual pics of their stash inpired i.d's?

first pair of am2009's. oh so comfy..been looking for a pair at the right price for a while...very happy with these

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom