TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Modzzilla

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws...ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

You read my mind, missed it by 2 mins as i was playing with my iPhone dammit!!!

Literally just spit the dummy as i quickly logged in to find i missed em.
frown.gif

laugh.gif
i was sleeping but whoever won beat me by a dollar. would have only cost me like $80 bucks shipped 
ohwell.gif

eyes.gif
 at me being cheap, i should have just bumped it up b4 i went to bed

Seth, was it those TN's?
nerd.gif
(edit: nevermind, just saw the PM, even better than TN's, wish I was a 9.5!)

and word to the slow movement of pages, nothing wrong with that.  I'm trying to limit my posting a little so as not to contribute to the clutter/rapid expiration of pages.  I'll be heading home from work in about 30 minutes and according to USPS track and confirm, I will find a package waiting for me... 
nerd.gif
(sometimes I feel like I build these things up too much, lol)

Cincy- So Ids are addicting? Ive yet to pull the trigger on anything I have saved......I have a gut feeling Ill have an problem once i do.

Denver- Your envelope is on its way
wink.gif

viet - id like to see your collection man
seth - thanks for the heads up, too bad i dont wear 9.5
frown.gif

fam, does anyone know where i can find these for cheap? they were up on finishline for $25 but sold out, looking for a 7.5 womens for a friend...
001.jpg

Originally Posted by larrivee7

EDIT:  Just won my auction....................... 

And again, for less than I offered the dude when he first listed them

e2e16e4a4802df037bd9a9efe308f180914b4a6c.pjpg

9ld7jo.jpg
larrivee pullin off that highway robbery FTW
pimp.gif

Justin, don't tell me you really DID go to the Air Max Light factory and had them send all those neon/electric green/whatever they were Lights to your place
roll.gif

L, Michael, Micah....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

New pickup.....here we go....
laugh.gif

So Seth hits me up with a link last week...

i check it out....

i'm going in.....

less than two hours later....they were gone from ebay...

$35 meet-up FTW...

Pics:

so happy to finally have a pair of these....(can't wait to get home and take a hairdryer to the fog)

Seth - many thanks bro!
smokin.gif

Viet - hell yea i wanna see ur stash....300 kicks deep huh?
nerd.gif

eek.gif
AM94s

Doesn't Oli have the same pair? Air unit looks like it has a red to yellow gradient going on

Nice pick up.

Originally Posted by tak

Cincy- So Ids are addicting? Ive yet to pull the trigger on anything I have saved......I have a gut feeling Ill have an problem once i do.

Denver- Your envelope is on its way
wink.gif
Oh yes.  I found some great inspiration yesterday when I was out shopping with my girl and had to order a few.  Wait til you guys see what I have in mind. 
devil.gif

Originally Posted by blakperl

Wes- U a wild boi hooping in AM's 
happy.gif
  . How old are you if you don't mind me askin? 
16..and its not that serious..shoes are shoes...not like i was hooping in boots lol

JUSTIN! wow man.  very near the top of my all time list of wants, Oli's pic made me want them so badly too haha.  once you clear up that bubble so the colorfade is more prevalent, forget about it.  killin 'em.  please dont' tell me those are 11.5.............. wait wait wait, those aren't even the ones Oli has, are they?  Ithought the "air max" tag on the tongue was in yellow and orange onhis... yours look like they are a black/red/silver colorway?  dope!

also, please be careful with the hair dryer.  I am sad to report I killed a pair of shoes yesterday messin' with the hair dryer.  it was my canyon gold/pro blue '96 tailwinds
frown.gif
, the bubble on one shoe popped, I guess I got too close with the hair dryer and melted the plastic enough for it to burst, and that was just on a little tailwind bubble, so please be careful on those 94's!!!!  very dope though, as if it even needed to be said.  congrats! 
teaser, got some minimal work to do, I'll be back:

(but I don't think I can outdo those 94's.....)

Oh, and Viet, of course man, I want to see your collection.  don't you have like 300 pairs of kicks dude?  do a collection post!

edit again:  thanks tak!!

Slow day for the thread huh?

UFB - Do u have to line up early to get into the dxc?
KVN - Great job with those urawas!
Stuntman - Dope Neons!
Viet - Lets see em!!!
Justin - Always killin it with the gifs!
laugh.gif
Nice pickup bro, great price too!

Quick question for u photographers... Im trying to make a small backdrop to take some pics. Im short on the dough so which would be better, poster board or actual cloth material?
All help is appreciated!!!

Mayhem- Dope Pickup

GS- Thank you very much sir, once again.... if you need anything don't be afraid to ask

Vivrantchino- Youve got PM  

Edit : Outlet update for ppl with big feet

Date: 2/1/10
Store Name/Location: Exit 36, Manhasset, NY
Phone Number: 516.627.7400  (YES they take phone orders)
Items:
Air Max 180 Ultramarine in size 12, 13 for $60
Air Max 1 Premium (All black leather with checkered stitched on toe) - 8, 8.5, 12 - $50 (Quilted)

Word, Mitchell! haha

Anywho... I just want to share some info I read off SC (courtesy of sniper18)

"was just at the studio yesterday to make two pairs, and the designer i worked with confirmed the new materials for april 1st. should be a liliac suede, team orange suede, neptune blue relective, and a few others cant remember perfectly but that date should be accurate."
April Fool's, maybe?
nerd.gif
 Take it with a grain of salt...

Oh and if anyone wants these (Size 8.0) for $113, PM me I'll give you the eBay item #. They're not mine. I'm just lookin' out!
2uynl9z.jpg<A%20href=
/s163.photobucket.com/albums/t299/rudy2874668/ebay/Nike%20Air%20Max%20SC/?action=view&current=IMGP1061.jpg">" alt="image"> 

Mayhem-Good pick up.
GS & Denver-I'm glad tha thread is slow today.  I just knew I was gonna get home to some madness and start cussin.'  

Likuid-Package mailed off today.  Check PM.

Cincy-I might as well give you a Damn You!! cause I know you coming with something ignorant that's gonna piss me off  
wink.gif

Wes- PM check

RL-I see you were huntin' today huh? Any luck?

Anybody know where to find the flywire AM 90's TZ on pg. 80 of the Outlet thread?  I need an 11.5.  I called Nike find twice and the 1st girl said no one has 'em then I called back and was told all they have is 10.5.  Was told the shoe didn't come in 11.5 but yet there is an 11.5 on that auction site.  It's tha Jan. Outlet thread btw.

whats up everyone.

jordanlovah
smokin.gif
cincy - i'd like to see a preview of the ids you ordered.
daazn - over 300 pairs, definitely curious to see.
justin - great pickup, i'm amazed with its pristine condition.

-mars

Justin -
pimp.gif
They've still got NUBS
roll.gif
!  Holy crap, way better condition that they even looked in the pics.  Glad to help brudda
glasses.gif
.  Nice .gif rundown too, Kool-Aid man never fails to deliver!

Denver - I feel you on the post counts, not a bad idea to conserve.  Pages have been flying lately!  And you're correct, the pair Justin got are not the same as Oli's.  We thought it was those at first, but they're a little different.  I'm sure he'll show detailed pics once they're cleaned up.  And SUCKSSSSSS about your TW's dude! I've never heard of a bubble failing from heat but I figured it could be a possibility.  Sorry man
frown.gif
.  Looking forward to seeing your latest though.

Cincy - more ID's?
eek.gif

V - definitely take those pics man!  I'd love to see all your stuff
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by EEntegRa

vee and mayhem...cant wait to see the latest pickups....gotta share man...lol
I will be sure to share when I get em.................although based on your PM, I'm not sure you're gonna like mine
embarassed.gif

Thanks for the kind words Fam
glasses.gif

Denver - sorry to hear about your tailwinds, still wearable?
nerd.gif
deserts?
Seth - when i saw the nubs were still on 'em, my heart skipped a beat. the seller was getting very curious and skeptical of why i was so excited to get a "$35 shoe"
laugh.gif

Mars - dope 97's
Flight - dope ID's, would have been killer had nike put up navy mesh.

i was very careful with de-fogging....it looks yellow but it's really silver and fades to red
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom