TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by s dubl

dope AMJs C1...youve been rocking your IDs a lot lately...any paint chipping?

.............You know, and I forgot to mention/take pics, my Clots are starting to, a tad bit, nothing serious though, only 2 wears as well, I'll post pics when I can.

Cris.

Nike Air Max 95 PULLS

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by crisone

.............You know, and I forgot to mention/take pics, my Clots are starting to, a tad bit, nothing serious though, only 2 wears as well, I'll post pics when I can.

Cris.
damn...that sucks.

I wonder if you can send em back for that? I know its only a cosmetic issue, but the def arent performace shoes anymore.

jibbycanoe- nice hot limes!! need those so bad! I think everyone should be pushing those and the lazer blues for 2010 instead of the infrareds!!

Jibby- Sick picture. Limes and Infra's...absolutely
pimp.gif

Yesterday to see Uconn pretty much blow their season. Great game though. It's sad... their mens bball program is going straight downhill.

-Jay

Cris.
damn...that sucks.

I wonder if you can send em back for that? I know its only a cosmetic issue, but the def arent performace shoes anymore.
they are! i hooped in QS's last week lol

Originally Posted by El Bro

Does anybody have these? How is the red in person? True like in the pics. Im thinking about getting them for about 95 bucks and taking off the gold tag on the tongue.
wow those are nice

anyone know where i can get a size 12?

happy 1600th FAM!

too much to comment on but super dope IDs the last few pages and the celebratory pics for the 1600th are awesome. heres my small contribution, awesome iphone pics lol.

have a good sunday everyone

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

IDs i bit off of chris and hameed lol
ry%3D400

Hey AM Fam. I've been a long time lurker of NT but never posted. Got introduced to this thread by a buddy of mine and a AM Fam member UltraFlatBlack. Been collecting sneakers for about a year and just getting into AM's recently and wanted to post some of my contributions. Started getting into AM's when the last QS' came out.

Yes sir, kick it with him every now and then and at the DXC's here in SoCal. Main reason I'm into them as much as I am. Taught me everything I know. Hope to contribute some more in the future. Thanks for the welcome
I'm on the hunt for Viotechs, USA's, Curry's & Hold Tight AM1 along with Infrared 90's VNDS-DS sz10.5-11 be free to hit me up please
EDIT: thanks for the love man ^^^ but I'm no where near to what some of these guys have on here I've seen screening through the pages maybe one day

Andrew-Right on bruh, good cats in here.  Very helpful dudes all day er'day.
Fellas, for those of you that are 11.5, how do the Pattas fit?  I'm thinking about the corduroy pair but there isn't any 11.5's.  I have the QS in red in an 11(they fit) cause there weren't any 11.5's.  Just curious if the material makes 'em tighter or could I pull off an 11?  Also, is $130.00 too much?  I can only think the price is gonna get crazy as the shoes are drying up or have already dried up.

Thanx in advance

^Forgot... blakperl, you got my vote homie...

Everyone else... good stuff being posted... I never come in here disappointed...

Now I am going back to bed... A lil hungovah still!!!

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Cris.
damn...that sucks.

they are! i hooped in QS's last week lol
This might be the first time I've heard someone balling in AM1's, haha.

Cris - 2 wears and the paint is chipping already?  That's horrible! 

^Dank-Good looks & get betta.
Fellas-Thanx for tha votes, I appreciate it. Tak, S Dub, Illy, GS, Dank< Good looking out

Originally Posted by blakperl

Blakperl - This is a good collection to start!!! I love those 180s ( the brown,,, if you know what I mean
wink.gif
)
                You got my VOTE and my STAMP of APPROVAL!!!   WELCOME TO THE FAM!!!

Andrew- Crazy Heat up there!!

Cris1 - How's it goin'??? Been busy lately,,, How's Bri???

Hope Everyone is doin' OK!!

Just some recycle pics for me...Zooming Out,,, Yesterday...

Today...

and Tomorrow

Peace!!!
EDGE

VC: KILLER, Sir! If it's not too much to ask... may we get a pic comparing the "Neon Yellows" from your iDs and your Lime90s?

BP: You're almost there, Sir!

Illy- No doubt.  Just waiting now.

Cris-I might just get the votes and that'll be it.  You gon' make me sit tight till that jacket is in your hands huh? Some how I did get 6 votes, Good lookin' out Likuid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom