TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great pickup on the 94's Mayhem... one of my favourites
I have this picture saved on my computer, i think it's iceberg's from the other site, but i could be wrong
4324349868_7ff6492505.jpg

incredible
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Justin: Gotta appreciate the sellers who are oblivious to what they're selling. haha
pimp.gif
....hypeless sales FTW!

NWT - thanks man, i'd kill for those purple 94's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EEntegra - they are 12

nwt - that pics is CRAZY
pimp.gif

flight - nice ID's
pimp.gif

Justin - Thanks for the pics, they look awesome
pimp.gif
  Have you tried them around the house yet?  I still can't get over it...$35..................
sick.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

seth - thanks for the heads up, too bad i dont wear 9.5
frown.gif
No prob man, too bad indeed.  If I could fit them, I might not have been as eager to share, haha.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

larrivee pullin off that highway robbery FTW
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Thanks man. I don't know about robbery, I sent him a fair offer to begin with.  ButI'm pleased with the price as long as they're in as nice shape as theyappear to be
glasses.gif

I'm like Justin when he got his Atoms, I don't normally post pics until I have the shoes......but in this case I'll make an exception.  Seller's photo:

25526f049a4f30cdd3a003797338a860cff42efa.bmp

There's been a lot of '94 action lately
pimp.gif

Seth - those are next on my list, one day....they look so damn comfy!! and i'm wearing them around the house right now,
smokin.gif
& listening to some tunes (thanks Phil
wink.gif
)....so far so good
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blakperl

RL-I see you were huntin' today huh? Any luck?

Anybody know where to find the flywire AM 90's TZ on pg. 80 of the Outlet thread?  I need an 11.5.  I called Nike find twice and the 1st girl said no one has 'em then I called back and was told all they have is 10.5.  Was told the shoe didn't come in 11.5 but yet there is an 11.5 on that auction site.  It's tha Jan. Outlet thread btw.

The day wasn't half bad, expecting a few things in the mail.....Not sure about the sizing on those TZs but they have been floating around for some time, I'll try tracking them down for you

Originally Posted by joeysole

Might have to double up on these.. Battleground X AM1 IDs.. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
Seems like BG's creation is growing into a monster
devil.gif
I know Ill be making me up a pair eventually..

AM87- All you need is SB laces ..............................................J/K
wink.gif
  Would really like to see what those look like with a cleaner shot and w/o flash

RL-Thanx, yeah I thin I'm on tha late show with those.  Should've jumped on 'em when they hit tha outlets for that cheap

Originally Posted by joeysole

smokin.gif

and
eek.gif
 at those 94s fellas...

illustrayt,

If only my funds werent tied up with this foamposite release + these new 95s Im trying to get my hands on, I wouldve been all over that sz 8 pair....
ohwell.gif

Got a new pick up today, that I was in the process of snapping pics of, when the battery on my cam died...I only got 1 in before it went dead, so I'll post that until manana...Way too
tired.gif
 to wait for it to charge back up...

4324662522_e2555cbed5.jpg

damn justin, way to blow me up...

at "one point" there were about 300 pairs of shoes in my closet, i tried to make a collection thread but i just got soooo tired of taking pix....

i was referring to my "air max" collection for the fam....i dont know if i'll ever be able to make a full blown collection post again....lol

but i'll round up the air maxes i have left and snap some pix for you guys within the next 48 hours....

Yes, yes... more pairs for me.

Can't post anything yet, since I am going to add my final touches to them when they arrive. Its something original though for sure.

Yep, Yep, Yeppers, for tha tiffs please.  My  ID locker is full other NT'ers ideas.  I was lookin' today & only two designs of are mine 
laugh.gif
.  It's so much easier to wait on you guys and it saves me a headache.

mayhem, crazy pick up on the 94's that cw is right up my alley

mitch, no you dont have to line up early to get in. show up whenever really.. i like to get there early myself so i dont miss any sells

modz,
pimp.gif

RL - No problem bro, that's what TAF is all about!
Illy - I was at the supermarket today and found ur avy on a can of ground espresso! I was like, "Illy!"
laugh.gif

Flight89 - Nice IDs!
Justin - Nice job with the hairdryer, they are dope!!!
Seth - Very nice pickup sir!
UFB - Thanks for the info! Yea I'll head there early as well, dont wanna miss any kicks on my "wanted" list

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

I will definitely getting a pair of bluerawas as well... In due time...
x2
x3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom