TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

I will definitely getting a pair of bluerawas as well... In due time...
x2

mine are already being made
wink.gif

cant wait to get em.

Justin...DOOOOPE pick up homie!

FAM!

justin:  sick pickup my man...check your email bruuuh
modz:  nice lights
ray:  i am looking for those chili 87s in a 12...now that I am without them
nerd.gif

wore my blurawas yesterday....cant get enough of them
4324395037_c8823ac960_o.jpg

Thanks for the kind words on the AM2's guys, I"m pumped to finally find a pair of these.  Well, a pair that's not crumbling at least
eyes.gif
.  I just hope they look as good as the pics indicate
smokin.gif

Nice ID's everyone!

Modz - lights looking nice
glasses.gif

Daaz - looking forward to the pics sir
nerd.gif

Ray (an any other fammers interested) - here are the comparison pics of the lime 90s and the yellow for the am1 IDs. im glad you asked for this cuz i didnt realize the color for both was so similar. the lime color on the 90s has the faintest tint of green in them but you honestly couldnt even tell. pics taken in natural light, no flash no photoshop.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Seth - AM2's, nice! I was watching those too just out of curiosity.  congrats!  gotta love vintage...

that said, meet my newest pickup (I'm terrfiied of wearing them , made in 99, already a knick or two on the midsole that I am afraid of):

big shout out to gooey for the heads up on these!  a favor for a favor, that's the way it should work!
wink.gif
even if I don't wear these, I still love them.  and if I do wear them and they crumble, well, that's just another potential sole swap project in waiting.  I'm sure I can get some am97's with a black sole/red bubble without too much effort. there's no replacing the silver to red color fade though.  i love the details on the upper.  the 3m stripes on the grey lace loops, the materials, design, such a dope shoe. I could live with the new style bubbles if they retroed these...

those are so beautiful!
i am quite jealous, congrads on the pick up, i have had a few shoes crumble on me and it is not a good feeling

DENVER - if you don't want to wear them, I will buy them right now, that is 1 dope +#$ pair my friend

for today

eek.gif
Damn Denver congrats on getting your hands on a pair of those...I dont think I have ever even seen that colorway before.

Mayhem- Awesome! Im still looking for the white/green pair. They remind me of one of my all time favorite shoes. Trainer Max 94

Denver- Great Pickup, that colorway is awesome.

I just found and bought one of my grails last night. It was an air max, but not a runner. I can stop buggin Ucasta now.
happy.gif

Brian - thanks dude, congrats yourself!!
pimp.gif
  Those are awesome, I think I've only seen 1 or 2 pairs of those before.  I love how they have the gradient suede grays with the black midsole, almost a 95-inspired 98 colorway.  So sharp!
Viv - thanks for the comparison pics, they are pretty close.  Both nice pairs
pimp.gif

EDIT: 
laugh.gif
 James, thanks. I almost forgot about those.  I'll shoot you a PM.

damn Brian, those have come out clean!!
eek.gif
eek.gif

and only $59.99
pimp.gif
glad to have helped my friend. mailed you earlier too about the use of Shoe Goo, didn't expect it be of any relevance to you yet tho! gonna get some of the clear version and see what i can do with my Gundam 98s, so i'll keep you posted.

dope pickups and iDs everyone.

Greg Brick - PM'd.

Justin - Incredible pick-up on those 94s.
Denver - Beautiful 98s, never even seen that colorway before. Dope!

Mayhem - That's got to be pickup of the year so far. Incredible. And for that price you must have been
roll.gif

FlightEightyNine & circlelikewolves - Nice iD's. Clean and simple.
larivee7 - Another smooth pickup. Looking forward to your pics when they arrive. They look in good condition.
denver -
eek.gif
I've never even seen that colourway before, and for $60. Congrats. I really need to be keeping more of an eye on bargains to be had in USA.
nerd.gif

thanks all!

yup, a cool $60 out the door, I was surprised. I hadn't seen these before either, anybody know the official colorway?

and James, trust me, it's not that I don't want to wear them, just that I'm afraid they'll turn to rubble after a few wears. I'm sure I'll give them a wear eventually. I already started to fix up one spot on the midsole that started to deteriorate.

gooey, thanks again sir, I will check my email, I was also thinking of getting some shoe goo just to have around for future mishaps.

and I, too, was reminded of the "chili" am95 colorway when I saw these. I'll have to do some pics with them together before I wear them (in case they don't make it, haha).

Mitchell: Hahah yea! I'm huge ATCQ fan, so I originally "borrowed" the term from them. About the avy... I'm roaming around SF ome day, and I spot the "Illy" coffee shop, which looked dope to me because it was simple, yet effective. I put two and two together, and BLAM!, ILLY!
laugh.gif

VC: I appreciate the comparison pics, Sir! Now, I have a Top 5 for my next order, but I can only order two.
ohwell.gif
I have to disipline myself.
laugh.gif

Brick: They're size 8.0's

Jay: I found that hilarious! 
laugh.gif

Denver -
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
, incredible pickup! I've never seen that colourway before (sort of*)... but they look amazing. the first pair of shoes to ever deflate on me were a pair of 98's (on the first wear) so hopefully they hold up for you for a while

*the only time ive seen this colourway before has been on some 98/95 hybrids (Doug from the other site)
4325760416_0dc616fab2.jpg

4325760320_df9b849e6d.jpg

^ Thanks for the pics Neil, those are tough.
pimp.gif
  I'm assuming those are GS size correct?  There were several shoes back in the day that came out with the mismatched uppers/soles in kids or women's sizes.  I remember not liking the kids AM97s because they didn't have that full length bubble, they had the modified AM95 midsoles
laugh.gif
.  I will again refer to my old Eastbays, I think I may have a couple of examples I could share later.

^ Yeah, I think the 98's look a lot better with the 97 midsole.
smile.gif

So have you guys that are going to Sneaks Up in April figured out your rotation for that weekend?

Im thinking 03 Infrared 90's and USA AM1's
happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom