TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayhem those IDs are dope!!! That Trading Places gif... (priceless)

Wow, those are some steals on the auction site....I've missed out on countless pairs these last few days...

That windrunner- I NEED it now

^agreed, the neon wind runner is pure greatness

yeah i was watching those sz.12 90s
frown.gif

Justin - sick.  those are honestly some of the best looking 87 iD's I've seen so far as far as colorway, you kilt it.  nice work.

got these in today.  quality is excellent, the suede's a little ashy but i like the rougher texture, shape is decent (it's harder ot mess up am90s I think, but the toe's a little blocky, not as bad as the 87s though), the ripstop is dope, it's not too stiff and I can't imagine any creasing problems while they're on your foot...  the other thing I was pleased to find is that the navy sude and navy ripstop actually match very well.  my only problem is that the orange is super neon dayglo raver fluorescent orange (totally misrepresented in my crappy pic), not what I was expecting.  it may be too orange for me to pull off.  I might have to rethink these.  quality is superb though.  don't sleep......

mayhem with some nice IDs. well done bro.

sz12 family members fightin for the same pair...lol...gotta love it

denver - i was going to get a 'bears' colorway with the orange accent. i would need another shot of that orange. it does look too bright.

all this windrunner talk, i have a grey/dark grey/neon type air max TL2 jacket if anybody wants it? sz M or L....i'll double check later

you guys killin it with the GIFs....

and yea, those wht/navy am1s for 70$??? TAK....you blowin it man....i mean you already did with my sig and all....puffin smoke guy....

yeah man it is truly too bright and there's no way I can wear these things, haha. i really wish it was just "orange". oh well. I think I'll go for a usa colorway. i'll see if I can get a better shot in natural daylight in the next couple days.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

all this windrunner talk, i have a grey/dark grey/neon type air max TL2 jacket if anybody wants it? sz M or L....i'll double check later

you guys killin it with the GIFs....

and yea, those wht/navy am1s for 70$??? TAK....you blowin it man....i mean you already did with my sig and all....puffin smoke guy....
No puffin smoke over here....maybe thats the problem FAM
tongue.gif

not sure if you size 10 fammers want these

but these air max 360 1's, if you shoot her a BIN for something around 50$ shipped, i'm sure she'll sell em to you, as she did with my am360s i got from her...

sorry if i blew it up for anybody, i'll take it down asap if requested, just not sure who's a 10 here besides vivrantchino...and he already has plenty of maxes....rofl...

well fam, sad to say, but my 98s are 110% not wearable.  I wore them around my pad for about 7 minutes and inspected them and they're already cracked.  the midsoles are toast. 
frown.gif

however, I am serious about attempting the sole swap on these, so if anybody can help me locate a pair of air max 97 or air max plus with the 97 sole, with a red air bubble (I don't care if the midsole is white or black, I can paint it) for $50 shipped or less, please keep an eye out.  the cheaper the better.  oh, and size 11.  i see some pluses for $65 shipped now but I would like to get 'em cheaper...  thanks!

^ i just use a toothbrush with some laundry detergent, and some lukewarm water. wet the brush, drip a little detergent on, scrub out your stain gently, rinse careefully (try to keep as much of the shoe dry as you can), pat the shoe dry with a clean towel, and let it dry. it should be easy if the stain's not too bad. fell free to pm me if you need any more info.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

^ i just use a toothbrush with some laundry detergent, and some lukewarm water. wet the brush, drip a little detergent on, scrub out your stain gently, rinse careefully (try to keep as much of the shoe dry as you can), pat the shoe dry with a clean towel, and let it dry. it should be easy if the stain's not too bad. fell free to pm me if you need any more info.
time for you to go write down some SKUs and call up nike CS tomorrow to find you some am+'s, i'm sure they're still about 50$ in the outlets.....

Mars - Dope 95s!
BlackRed - Nice pickup! Im really liking that windrunner... Not so much the price tag...
Justin - Dope IDs! They turned out great!
Viet - Im a size 10! *raises hand*
Denver - Damn sorry bro... I'll be hitting up the outlets sometime this week, I'll keep an eye out for some 97 soles.

Fam my eyes are playing tricks on me, what exactly am i looking at here???

^ AM Phoenix.  Recent burst-wannabes
eyes.gif

Justin - nice ID's
pimp.gif

brian - I like the ID's, but I can see where you'd be disappointed in the orange not looking the same as on the site.  And too bad about the 98s
frown.gif
.  But a sole swap would be  awesome, I'll keep an eye out for you
wink.gif

XIII: ILLY Neon Jacket! If they're affordable, I might purchase one. How does it fit?

Justin: Well done, Sir! Were those the 360 inspired pair you cooked up several weeks ago?

Taurus: Thanks for the kind words, Sir.

I'm pretty stoked knowing that my Stundeafetabs (silly name, I know!
laugh.gif
) were shipped today! Production was done in about a week!  I hope my Heineken pair ships soon.

Originally Posted by brickSB

justin, those IDs are incredible....I will making those for sure...seems like yesterday we were discussing those over sunrises
laugh.gif
word, i just wish the waiting period was "like yesterday"
tired.gif
laugh.gif

thanks for the kind words everyone
glasses.gif

Ray - nah they were something different. still planning on those 360's tho...
devil.gif

Denver - dope ID's, i can see how the orange isn't what u were going for but i can't help but think that orange would look good on something like this:

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by brickSB

justin, those IDs are incredible....I will making those for sure...seems like yesterday we were discussing those over sunrises
laugh.gif
word, i just wish the waiting period was "like yesterday"
tired.gif
laugh.gif

thanks for the kind words everyone
glasses.gif

Ray - nah they were something different. still planning on those 360's tho...
devil.gif

Denver - dope ID's, i can see how the orange isn't what u were going for but i can't help but think that orange would look good on something like this:
Yes, I like these......rip stop for the t-box?

SDUBL- This seller has your previous goods  280460244827

What up FAM!!

You guys have been killin it lately.  A ton of beautiful ID's an pick-ups

Since I haven't had any luck on the pick-up front thought I'd take some pix.

Brian- Started some rehab projects via your paint suggestions......results to follow shortly.

Have a great one all!!

Excuse the socks, was going to wear J VIs but changed my mind when i felt the heat, went with something lighter on the way out the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom