TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Andrew - Dope pics! What did u use for the backdrop?
Serg - Good to have u back bro!

Serg- I second that! Welcome back!

Mitch- Thanks for the props on the pix.  I've had Photoshop on my computer for years and
this is the first time it hasn't completely frustrated me.  The backdrop is a photobox I made
outta foam-board.  Real easy, and seems to do what i need it to.

Have a great one FAM!

-Andrew-

Serg...whats good man.

Tak... Hmmm I might buy em back for that price
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Denver - dope ID's, i can see how the orange isn't what u were going for but i can't help but think that orange would look good on something like this:
I'm contemplating on what I should iD (AM1 or AM90), but am leaning towards AM90 and that was the design I ended up with... 

Hmmm... since I have the infrareds already, maybe I should flip some parts of the shoe... hmmm.   Suggestions?
My studio appointment's next week so I'll have some time to chew on this...

just a head's up guys, in case it hasn't been posted here yet, there's new colors coming, as quoted from that other site:

Originally Posted by sniper18

was just at the studio yesterday to make two pairs, and the designer i worked with confirmed the new materials for april 1st. should be a liliac suede, team orange suede, neptune blue relective, and a few others cant remember perfectly but that date should be accurate.

just hope they don't take any of the current color options away...

sorry about the 98s denver. i'll keep an eye out on some 97s.

dope IDs everyone. keep em coming.

lol at teh team id biters. lol.

thanks all, and V (by the way, i think I meet he qualifications for team cheap@$$ 
laugh.gif
) , yeah I'll get on the chat with a rep today and search out some of those am plus. do they still do free shipping? i heard they quit offering it (probably due to NT haha). i'm a little nervous about trying the sole swap, but I got some great instructions for it (thanks Alex!). I just need a couple tools and some materials and the donor and I should be ready to go. I'm most nervous about removing the sole from the donor pair. we'll see!

Andrew - amazing pictures my man, simply beautiful. I love all the greys. the pair in the middle with the speckles, I like those. they're a bit elusive. I just missed a pair of size 11's in the b/s for dirt cheap not too long ago. I don't expect I'll ever own the shady's, but if those grey speckles pop up again, I'd like to get my hands on 'em. and of course I need the reds. great stuff man, thanks for sharing!

Denver - How complicated is swapping the soles on your 98s? Mind passing the instructions my way?

Cleveland - Dope shots of the Bursts
smokin.gif

Serg' I see you FAM...greetings earthling lol

SDUBL- Dont forget about that other pair of 90's. A little bit cleaning and they could be crisp.

Heads up fam!

Neon 95's drop 2/19 @ Footaction and 2/27 @ Footlocker. Price is still $145.00.

Sku 42-05369-204

Cleveland- Very Nice Burst. I am still looking for that white/red colorway. Very tought to find.

Does anybody know the sizing on ACG Wildwoods? There is a pair from 03 that I really want, but they are a 10.5.

Originally Posted by El Bro

Does anybody know the sizing on ACG Wildwoods? There is a pair from 03 that I really want, but they are a 10.5.
I love wildwoods, one of my favorite non-AM shoes.  I would say they are pretty true to size for non-runners.  I wear a 10.5-11 in wildwoods and an 11-11.5 in most runners.  and hey if they're a tad big, you can always double up on insoles to solve the problem. 

btw - did you see the "dave white" looking colorway with the mesh?  crazy.  I want. 

[sorry for the non-AM content of this post]

Good Mornin' Fam!

Cleveland-Bangin' Bursts brutha!!

Jay-Please stop clowning around in class & pay attention.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by El Bro

I love wildwoods, one of my favorite non-AM shoes.  I would say they are pretty true to size for non-runners.  I wear a 10.5-11 in wildwoods and an 11-11.5 in most runners.  and hey if they're a tad big, you can always double up on insoles to solve the problem. 

btw - did you see the "dave white" looking colorway with the mesh?  crazy.  I want. 

[sorry for the non-AM content of this post]

Yeah, those are crazy.  tempting.  I have to wait on the 10.5.   I cant chance it.

Im still on a mad hunt for 03 obsidian AM1's and 02/03 White/Royals and White/Red AM1's. 
devil.gif

El Bro - I'm with you on that. I need the early red and blue 87s also. obsidians are checked off though.

Seth - sweet TN Sciroccos. I love the metal looking mesh.

Just a quick pic after 1 coat from last night. The first coat went on pretty well and might need some touch ups. I also need to do the trim part, once I fine my fine tip brush. Its crazy how painting one part of the shoe changes the looks of things. BTW what color should I paint the lace holder? I wish I made the text in the back yellow but I made it in white.

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by e5antos

Used to be all into Jordans but now have a thing for air maxes. Just picked these up. Also they came with a spec of dirt or glue on the toe box and it really irritates me, anybody know how I can get rid of it?

20635_285270534604_507989604_3227696_4155269_n.jpg

If they are a 10.5-11 you can just send them to me, getting that dirt out will be tough
tongue.gif
, or better yet, where did you pick them up and do they have more?
nerd.gif
if they were that size I'd send them to you ASAP
grin.gif
. I grabbed them on ebay. What was retail on these?

I know it's becoming a cliche, but screw it...Man this thread moves fast!!!  I'm gone for a weekend, and it to 1600+!
eek.gif

Anyway, I hate to not pay my dues and not acknowledge all the heat, so I'll just say this...GREAT STUFF EVERYONE!!!

Now, for my contribution.  I broke these out for the first time the other day . . .

igdate.jpg

These came in a little over a week ago, but I was off at college (the swoosh is white reflective) . . .

2rnzo6o.jpg

Again, magnificent acquisitions my fellow people.

Originally Posted by SinnerP
I like this one the best dude
pimp.gif

very dope Bursts, TN's, 09's, NL's, & Maxims
pimp.gif

Mike - yea ripstop ftw!
Tyler - ID's(silver mesh?) and BW's looking great!!
pimp.gif

KVN - looking good....i can't wait to do my pair
pimp.gif
(i'm also torn on the additional color on the heel/lace hole lol)
E5 - what size are they? 0.o

whole lotta
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
in here as always
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back