TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if the free shipping still works when you spend over $175 for Nike ID orders?  If not, is there a free shipping code? 

SinnerP - I'd go with the first design.

HK, just sign up for a new Nike account (use a new email address) and you should get free shipping on your first order. It's always worked for me.

Justin - Good looks

Space- BWs are dope. Is that the mens release?

Kickz- Why did I think you had chlorophyll pattas already?

No AM's today, wearing that other brand of I's

Tak -  Thanks man.  Nah, they're the women's release.  They ended up at a local outlet for real cheap.

denverairforce wrote:
Andrew - amazing pictures my man, simply beautiful. I love all the greys. the pair in the middle with the speckles, I like those. they're a bit elusive. I just missed a pair of size 11's in the b/s for dirt cheap not too long ago. I don't expect I'll ever own the shady's, but if those grey speckles pop up again, I'd like to get my hands on 'em. and of course I need the reds. great stuff man, thanks for sharing!

Thanks Brian.  Ya, the middle pair are one of the very few leather Bursts that do much for me.  They're super comfortable, and you can't tell from that picture, but they've got one of the largest air bubble's I've seen on a retro Burst. 

jeffgdula- Lovin all your 2009's.  I tried on the pair with the red air bag and they were amazingly comfortable.  They had a glue spot on the toe box that i couldn't get past though so I had to pass.  Love that pair in your pic!

Greg- Lookin forward to seein what else you picked up this week.

KVN- Nicely done!!!  I'd be nervous as hell painting so close to the mesh. 

SpaceJ23: Love the IDs and the BWs!

Thanks for all the kind words FAM!  Have a great one.

-Andrew-

what up fam. I was out of town for work the last few days so I'm trying to catch up. lots of sick as well as amusing stuff going on in here
Denver - nice pick up on those 98s a few pages back. never seen those before. sorry they aren't wearable.
hope y'all are doing well..
these for me today.  been liking these a lot more since I noticed that the mesh doesn't look brown in natural light.

Originally Posted by eastlasmokeshop

Is $290 shipped a good price for both the chlorophyll pattas and the Patta Denim

I paid 160 shipped for my chlorophyll Pattas, and I figure the Denims would be good at 130 shipped. So 290 for both shoes sounds good to me. 

Is $290 shipped a good price for both the chlorophyll pattas and the Patta Denim
which ones exactly? they all have denim with the exception of the black pair, which is canvas. ur either talking about the white/purple or the navy/purple?

Jibby - welcome back
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

which ones exactly? they all have denim with the exception of the black pair, which is canvas. ur either talking about the white/purple or the navy/purple?

Jibby - welcome back
pimp.gif

Its these two sorry if I got the names wrong smh at myself

that's a good price, basically $145 shipped for each....guaranteed u won't find the green ones for that price anymore
nerd.gif

Jibby - it's somewhat easy, the hardest part is cutting the top of the label since it's stitched inside the tongue....just gotta cut as close to the edge as possible without cutting the stitching holding the tongue together.

I'm liking them recent am1 scuba's.......anyone know where to get them on the low? Good stuff Jello

Size 11 peps

Check this on the auction site

those have been up there for quite a while now.  they're kinda beat, and the rubber on the toe of the left shoe looks messed up (in an irreparable way).  i suppose it's not a bad price given that they go for $250 or more DS...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom