TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
waiting for my 3+ Feet of snow at work
grin.gif

what up fam, all kinds of craziness in here.

'03 comets for casual friday today, trust me.
laugh.gif
but damn these comets are fresh.  '10 comets will not measure up, I'm so glad I picked these up. 

laugh.gif
@ the gifs.

sup guys. a couple of pickups. so these today for a post office visit. friday off FTW.
smokin.gif

1jn5gx.jpg

...now waits for some blizzard thats suppose to hit us soon.
pimp.gif

Got to work to and see there is straight comedy going on here.

Dallas-Chillin bruh, whuss good witchu? You still in Alaska?

Fam-Top of tha mornin' 2 ya!

^Alaska? Burrrrrr. I thought I was cold over here in CT. Damn... Dallas must be frigid.

TGIF.... 97's today (recycled)

-jay

TGIFF people......

No Runners for today, pulled out my 01' J's.......

Have a good one all.

Cris.

Blakperl- yea I'm still here bro this is where I live. (for the next 3 years)

Jaytthelegend- it's been between 5-10 degrees this whole week.

Justin -
roll.gif
  Kudos on the rosin bag grenade gif, that whole scenario was one of the greatest things ever
pimp.gif

James - 3 feet for reals?

EEntegRa -  nice '94s
pimp.gif
   P.S. What kind of guitar you got
nerd.gif

No AMs today, too cold and rainy.  Might wear some around the house later once I get done with some painting.

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by larrivee7

James - 3 feet for reals?
so they say
frown.gif
oh well
thats the forecast at the moment. entire mid-atlantic region is about to get hammered.
frown.gif

vee - i actually have a couple. that one in the pic is the case for my fender acoustic. i also got an SG and tele.

Thats crazy how that seller on the auction site has so many pairs of chili am1's. Im curious how he came into all those pairs.

^I'm late, but very nice 03s El Bro. I'd love to find a backup pair for a decent price some day.

Happy Friday Fam!

James - we are supposed to get hit up here as well
tired.gif

Seth - yea that was hilarious, i was in tears when i first saw the clip
laugh.gif

EEntegra -
pimp.gif

wearing 94's today, pics later
wink.gif

C4- Yeah, I paid 240 shipped for them with bing, but they are so tough to find there was no way I was passing them up. Plus they will be worn.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by El Bro

Thats crazy how that seller on the auction site has so many pairs of chili am1's. Im curious how he came into all those pairs.
nerd.gif
PM link....

Justing - Dude, it just started getting HEAVY and starting to stick here now

happy friday everyone!

cuban: what a post! dw set looks amazing
smokin.gif
battleground: can't wait for those to release, then again, the quality will surely not be up to par.
el bro: very nice pickup. how do those compare to the hoas?
circle: awesome dog, what breed
nerd.gif
? nice 180s as well, im still in the process of cleaning/restoring mine.
neukicks: better make your way to a ski resort and enjoy the fresh powder.

glad to have a half-day.

Originally Posted by El Bro

C4- Yeah, I paid 240 shipped for them with bing, but they are so tough to find there was no way I was passing them up. Plus they will be worn.
smile.gif

That's definitely a fair deal.  I got really lucky 2-3 years ago.  My friend sold me a VVNDS pair for $80.  But I'd definitely drop 240 on a DS pair today. 

Originally Posted by SupaMars11

neukicks: better make your way to a ski resort and enjoy the fresh powder.

glad to have a half-day.
those are clean man, to bad that white is an "off" white. and trust me, the truck is packed and ready to go, if it ain't to bad tomorrow morning i am headed to the mountain

Supamars- I really cant compare the HOA's to the 03's because Ive never owned any other Infrared 90's but the 03's. But from what I hear, the HOA's are heavier(most likely due to the new air system and midsoles), and the quality and cushioning is not the same. What really differentiates them in my mind is the white inner lining wear the air unit is. That white part is what all 90's should have. Nike stopped doing that after 2005 if Im not mistaken, and to me the HOA's dont look right without it. Of course, If I had the HOA's I would do what Battleground did to his IDs, and paint that part white. Battlegrounds ID's looked awesome after he did that.

C4- The other DS pair I have I bought for 190 back in 2008 when cashback was really good.
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom