TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey Baybully I think you asked me for info on the sole swapping, please send me a PM, I didn't mean to ignore you. I just can't find your post or full user name so I can't message you, haha.

damn I just noticed i'm at 2999...

Thanks for the love on the Comets everyone. I was waiting for my wife to finish shopping and I just had my head down staring at these things for about 15 minutes straight Damn shoe is HOT!
pimp.gif

eastlasmokeshop - not sure if you've answered but the 95's are retros from 03

ElBro - 03's are a thing of beauty man!

here's my pair
3646309412_ce7f99d758_o.jpg

Battlegrounds ID's looked awesome after he did that

Thanks man!

Trying to make some room anyone interested in these?

3849733077_d184cfce19.jpg

Battleground- Beautiful stuff!

FAM- I know it was already mentioned, but incase you didn't catch it: Nike.com dropped the price of 2009 AM's to $127 in 5 colorways.

Have a good one all!

-Andrew-

what size ^^

MARS-thanks gee, she is a full American Bulldog. Love of my life right now along with my growing collection of sneaks! IDs are dope too!

Missed a pair of HOA 13 infrareds last night on the bay for cheap. kinda wish I bid more now
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by battleground03

Battlegrounds ID's looked awesome after he did that

Thanks man!

If people did this to there 90's made after 2005 it would bring back the originality of the Air Max 90.  In my eyes, thats the most important thing missing in todays 90's.  I dont know why Nike changed it.
frown.gif

Chris I absolutely love those "khaki" id's with the blue swoosh, so dope man.  wish I hadn't slept on those options...  also, I feel the same way about the comets.  been wearing my '03s all day at work and I can't stop checking them out, haha.  

also, painting around the bubbles is not too difficult and if you get paint on the actual air bubble you can scrape it off pretty easily with a toothpick.  just a little tip for those who wanna give it a shot. 

and so, with my 3000th post, I have nothing new to share and I'm at work, but I still want to add some color.  I hope you guys don't mind the recycled pics even though I porbably posted most of these within the last few weeks...

a62152e34ecba6af0102e8636343f4cc8884dbe.jpg

and then some RIPs...

have a nice friday/weekend all!

^ Nice pics dude, always welcome as far as I'm concerned
pimp.gif
.  And hopefully the RIPs will get some new life soon.  Any luck on donors yet?

nope, not yet.  I asked in the outlet thread to no avail.  I just got a list of outlets that have them from Nike CS but I gotta call and check out prices.  I'm patient though, I'll hang on to 'em until I have what I need.  and I might try to shoe goo the safeties.  not sure what I can do to bring the tw's back.  I tried to put 'em on but it just looks all sad and ridiculous, haha.  by the way, check your PMs Seth.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by battleground03

Thanks for the love on the Comets everyone. I was waiting for my wife to finish shopping and I just had my head down staring at these things for about 15 minutes straight Damn shoe is HOT!
pimp.gif

eastlasmokeshop - not sure if you've answered but the 95's are retros from 03

ElBro - 03's are a thing of beauty man!

here's my pair
Yeah bro thanks loving the Infrared 90's

Wow! The AM 90 Infrareds are INSANE!!! Congrats to everyone who has a pair! I def. need to add that to my "must have" list!
Quick question. Is it normal to have shoes at customs in NY for almost 1 week? They were shipped from Taiwan. I've bought many pairs from overseas before and they were usually dispatched from customs in less than 5 hours!
Have a safe weekend everyone, specially those of you in the mid-Atlantic area! 

^^ yes sometimes it does take awhile, though they may be out already sometimes they just don't update as soon as we'd like them too

neukicks: thanks, little disappointed with the bone color, but not enough to return them. i plan on making my way to liberty on monday.
el bro: appreciate the info, the difference is quite clear now
eek.gif
. still satisfied with my hoas, curious to see how these 10s turn out.
battleground: very clean pic, shows off the quality of materials real well. ids look dope
smokin.gif
circle: i was interested in getting an english bulldog, your american bulldog looks more athletic. i'd want a more athletic breed, so i'm leaning towards a boxer.
brian: congrats with 3000. that 95 pic is
smokin.gif
nikefnhead: i'm in the same situtation, incessantly checking tracking, only to find out that its still in customs.

closer look of an upcoming release. hope these land here in the states. pics via ebay.
!BlULf!gB2k~%24(KGrHqMH-D0Etr2vRu!eBLbKnYZ,YQ~~_12.JPG
!BlULuNg!Wk~%24(KGrHqYH-E!EtsPoFF-iBLbKocKBjg~~_12.JPG

!BlUMd6!BWk~%24(KGrHqYH-CQEtcklHQz,BLbKr6YgkQ~~_12.JPG
!BlUL1jQBmk~%24(KGrHqQH-DQEs+cV,F0PBLbKo8IpE!~~_12.JPG

Sup fam - too much dope stuff to comment on... Actually in PR on vacation...any sneaker spots out here worth checking ???

Greg...thanks, they came in today.....enjoy and have a safe trip!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

broke these out tonight, probably the last time i'll wear any AM's if this storm is really that bad
tired.gif

bonus....
devil.gif

Justin-  There are no words for that last shot.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If ever you part ways with those.....you know who would love em.

Be safe FAM! 

Supposidly it's not gonna stop snowing here till Sunday or Monday.  Awesome....
grin.gif

-Andrew-

Do I get those or just wait for the release in 2 weeks? 08 quality better than whats releasing? I imagine it's about about the same price with tax totaled in?

I'm about to pick up a few pairs I've had my mind on....can't keep snatching things up I don't really need and then passing on things I've wanted for awhile just to look for a cheaper price or assume I'll see them again. meh

what up fam.
94s are looking lovely Justin
hope everyone out east is staying safe
today for me..

and el bro, sick pick up! 03s infras are definitely appreciated and worth a double up
smokin.gif

have a good weekend fellas!

The bubbles on those 94's are on some whole "@#% so fat i can see it from the front" type tip... hope they hold up
smokin.gif

jibby,

dope man. SO mad at myself for passing on those hufquakes in my size for a decent price on FCNY a while back.

Even more upset that I passed on those Limes on clearance at Finishline(s) years ago...
frown.gif

*Edit, forgot to post up I got a pair of IDs in finally, saw the c/w already done on here though, probably will still snap a shot or two tomorrow

My REAL prize(s) should be coming in next week hopefully...I cant wait...
devil.gif

Molinar-Stay warm brutha
RL-Niiice, hope u havin' a good time bruth.

Jibby-Nice pic.

Blackred-That's when I copped my Limes form FNL.  Suckers were going for dirt cheap.  Who knew huh?

hi FAM, took me a while to catch up as usual. nice Tiff inspireds back there.

cincy - meant to say it ages ago, but dope iDs
Justin - love the Volt inspired iDs and the bubbles on those 94s are something else
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Hameed - sup bro, what a way to pop your head back in! amazing pickups and Stash stash - congrats
pimp.gif

UK - nice choice on the Lights. definitely heavily slept on colourways.
wink.gif

Brian - sorry again to hear about the 98s. i look forward to seeing that sole swap in motion
nerd.gif
btw, if you are interested in those Orange Lights, i know of some for about $165 shipped to the US, just lmk dude. nice pics btw.

anyone else interested in the Orange or Green Lights, PM me, i should be able to head you in the right direction.

beee - pure dopeness! especially love those 95 iDs. i already have a pair that 'fits', but have been after my size ever since the options were dropped. they were still sat in my locker until recently
frown.gif

Greg - smokin pickups. will have to look into that camera too. my first and only Leica experience so far is from the LX3 i'm using at the moment. not bad at all for the price i paid for it.
El_Bro - nice '03 Infras.

last few days:
3766723350_6fc1c81524.jpg

(recycled)

4333485194_a74339c3f9.jpg

4332730885_f08565faf3.jpg

bonus:
4332731981_def64aaa50.jpg

have a great weekend all
happy.gif

justin: great picture of the maxed out bubbles
eek.gif
jibby: dope angle of the hufquakes 
smokin.gif
black and blak: i recall the same exact thing, too bad i slept
tired.gif
gooey: loving the 98s man.

mayhem -
pimp.gif
at those 94s. team fat bubble anyone?
happy.gif

jibby - lovin the 90s set. wish i had a pair of either one.
smokin.gif

gooey - PM sent. let me know.

be safe yall..especially my northeast folks. hasnt stopped snowin here.
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom