TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^maybe you need a pair of safari's and these dont cut it? (only kus i want a pair of safaris and yours remind me of em
laugh.gif
) but yeah they look nice man, i say you keep em aha

FAM- thanks for all the kind words!

EEntegRa- Beautiful!  Those safety's look brand new!  Hella jealous over here.

Battleground- What size are you?

And to the Sneaks Up Crew: That is by far, the dopest flyer I've seen done, period.  Straight buttery smooth. 
I'll let at least 10 pages get between it and the flyer for our event coming up in April I'm gonna post.  Props gents!!!

-Andrew-

Ray- Those stabs are nice.  Brown laces imo

BG-Niiice

Gooey- I'm diggin' those 95's

RL-What's good

Fam- How ya'll doin?

Anybody use that nasa night launch on firefox?

Tons of dope stuff last couple pages -- Bursts, IDs, all
pimp.gif

Jake - Sandlot references always welcome as far as I'm concerned
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks for all the comments on the 2's and Triax

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Seth - great pickups dude, is that 3 pairs of 96 usa triax now? 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
AM2s are sick.
Ummmm.......
embarassed.gif
.  Haha, thanks man.  BTW - check ur PM
nerd.gif

mmmmmm. all those 1's looking good.
i think im gonna have to pick up those mint green 95's soon, theres something about them that makes me not want them for $100+

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Just a reminder... SAN ANTONIO SNEAKS UP IV is approaching... Don't want you guys to forget or put it on the back burner!!! !%%+ gonna be epic!!!

Can we get a pending head count on FAM that will be making the trip?!?!?!
I am not FAM but i am thinking about driving up, how does it compare to the houston sneaker summit??
oh btw at the last houston sneaker summit i was constantly at your table looking in awe without realizing it was you
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

so you guys over on the east coast are getting dumped by snow eh?

bwahhahhaah welcome to seattle 2009 suckers!!!!!!!!!

....heheehehe...

Chris - damn that pile picture, so dope
pimp.gif
.....and the id's: very dope dude, i see what u meant about the oranges but i think there's salvation for those......or money, for a 2nd pair of blurawas, in a refund
tongue.gif

Ray - i was never a fan of those dunks but nice execution on the ID's.
EEntegra - dope bursts
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JC5123

thats a sweet video back there, imagine if tinker never came along, how different things probably would be
BLASHPEMY!!
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
tongue.gif

NIKEFNHEAD- where did you pick up them current flywires. So rad!
BATTLEGROUND- keep the oranges! theyz raw!!

EVERYONE ELSE- good stuff!

laugh.gif
keep the gifs coming.
laugh.gif

battle - im diggin the black pair as well...and what is the deal with grey ONE's in that pile
cleveland - theyre actually the red bursts. i only wish i had safety's.
mad.gif
camera settings playing tricks.

and round 2 has begun. snowin all night into wednesday. all day.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by circlelikewolves

NIKEFNHEAD- where did you pick up them current flywires. So rad!
BATTLEGROUND- keep the oranges! theyz raw!!

EVERYONE ELSE- good stuff!

I got the Flywire from Ebay.
 id4shoes is the seller.
 They were not cheap at all. However, these are part of a set that, unlike the TZ Grey, was never released in the U.S.
 They were given to some athletes during the Summer Olympics of '08 to generate buzz amongst sneakerheads.
 For some reason Nike decided not bring them to the U.S. in '09.
 There's another pair with the flywire part in blue.  

cris1, i love that jacket i want one!

lex, bomb %$$ flick man

illy, took me awhile but yeah im starting to feel those undftd stabs.

chris, those are nice i.d's.. the pair with the orange detailing kind of reminds me of the brown safari 87 in some weird way.

great stuff today fam

Andrew - I had you confused with the Cincinnati Sneaker Showcase lol... So you guys are having a meet up too? Will this be the first???

EORR23 - Who were you man? Wish you would have introduced yourself... In comparison to the HTown summit, ITS AWESOME!!! Way more down to earth, alot more shoes, alot more there to spark up a conversation with rather than be there just to "stunt" and act "hard", free to enter for all ages, raffles, great music without all the mindless LOUD shout outs and chatter over the mic, family friendly... I mean it really is just a celebration/meet up in the name of sneakers... This is the 4th one and it is sure to be the best yet... I expect to meet you there my friend... Dont let me down now!!!

Originally Posted by EEntegRa

laugh.gif
keep the gifs coming.
laugh.gif

battle - im diggin the black pair as well...and what is the deal with grey ONE's in that pile
cleveland - theyre actually the red bursts. i only wish i had safety's.
mad.gif
camera settings playing tricks.

and round 2 has begun. snowin all night into wednesday. all day.
sick.gif
REally!  Would have bet they were orange. LOL

I hear ya on the weather.  We were supposed to get about a foot, but I swear we already have today............... and it's not supposed to stop till Thursday.
sick.gif

It's gonna get ugly.  I ain't goin anywhere tomorrow. (today technically).
Be safe eas-coasters / midwesters!!!

Have a good one FAM!

-Andrew-

What up Fam!

Been without internet (besides my phone) for a few days...
smh.gif
and before one of the smart @%##$ in here says anything.....yes I paid the bill haha. I think it had something to do with the rain?

Now when I get home I gotta go through like a gajillion pages haha. Just went back a few pages right now on my phone until I get home...

Chris...I have some similar IDs that should be to me soon, but I did a fog swoosh. I also did silver mesh by accident...hopefully they come out OK...I wanted white mesh, but don't know what happened. My Bluerawas should be to me anyday now too...really can't wait for those!

Justin/Mike...good looks on the emails...Sunday was a long day/night that brought me to a terrible hungover Monday.
sick.gif
plus no internet didn't help the cause at all either.

Jake....I sold em man..for $300. Sorry bro
frown.gif

Naw haha...I'll get around to wearing em. I just prefer to wear Maxes with shorts most of the time...I'm waiting for a nice day to wear some shorts cause its been a minute since I've worn any maxes
ohwell.gif

Peace Fam!

Wow... This thread is going strong. Been too long for me. Work is ruining my life.

Recycled pic today

b401621b79a5b93d748b62d0c47d632924472e16.jpg

Heads up for the Fam on some goodies i have on the bay. check out the sig. Moving with work so forced downsize
smh.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

What up Fam!

Been without internet (besides my phone) for a few days...
smh.gif
and before one of the smart @%##$ in here says anything.....yes I paid the bill haha. I think it had something to do with the rain?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i already had it in the clip 
dope stuff the last couple of pages, i think ima get bored and post all my IDs
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
due to the 2ft+ of snow in NJ
sick.gif
sick.gif

wow jranasaurus sighting! haha I haven't seen you in here in ages. last I remember, you posted those incredible am93 pics with all the fat bubbles. good to see you back in here. awesome pile pic, I remember that one too! massive amount of heat there... especially the am2light atom reds and the USA 87's.

Chris - that little pic is so full of heat... urawas, book of one's, atmos elephants, atmos viotechs, atmos greys, atmos safaris, hoa reds, hoa blues, drurys..... damn.

Chris...I'm lovin' both ID's bruddah, nice.

If I get a payment for this logo I did for someone, and a payment for my Stash's, 2-3 more ID's will be produced.

For today, Shima 2:

Cris.

^ Word, my wife got them for me when she went on a Business trip to Vancouver, something she said she would NEVER do for me, then I get a call out of the blue from her, "Boo (that's what we call each other), I'm at Footlocker, what do you want?????" Haha, I made her explain to me what was on the wall, "I see some shoes with stripes inside of it........." Long story short, it was those.

Cris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom