TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by denverairforce

wow jranasaurus sighting! haha I haven't seen you in here in ages. last I remember, you posted those incredible am93 pics with all the fat bubbles. good to see you back in here. awesome pile pic, I remember that one too! massive amount of heat there... especially the am2light atom reds and the USA 87's.

Chris - that little pic is so full of heat... urawas, book of one's, atmos elephants, atmos viotechs, atmos greys, atmos safaris, hoa reds, hoa blues, drurys..... damn.

QFT!!  Chris- That picture is insane!

Brian- Did you get my e-mail?  And, I didn't know the GreyOnes / Book of Ones were an Atmos colab.

Cris1- Beautiful Shima's, and great pic.  Two feet of snow by the end of today so no AMs for me.

Sean- Good to see you back around these parts!

Have a good one FAM.  Be safe!

-Andrew-

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

EORR23 - Who were you man? Wish you would have introduced yourself... In comparison to the HTown summit, ITS AWESOME!!! Way more down to earth, alot more shoes, alot more there to spark up a conversation with rather than be there just to "stunt" and act "hard", free to enter for all ages, raffles, great music without all the mindless LOUD shout outs and chatter over the mic, family friendly... I mean it really is just a celebration/meet up in the name of sneakers... This is the 4th one and it is sure to be the best yet... I expect to meet you there my friend... Dont let me down now!!!
I actually did not know it was you till after the summit other wise i would have introduced myself,
if you did see me i was wearing pearl foamposite pros and I am white and 6'5" so i do stand out there alot
laugh.gif

houston's shoe culture is soooo lame
roll.gif

well i will most likely be making a trip down to san antonio then and I will introduce myself this time
btw sick collection i started freaking out when i saw
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by denverairforce

wow jranasaurus sighting! haha I haven't seen you in here in ages. last I remember, you posted those incredible am93 pics with all the fat bubbles. good to see you back in here. awesome pile pic, I remember that one too! massive amount of heat there... especially the am2light atom reds and the USA 87's.

Chris - that little pic is so full of heat... urawas, book of one's, atmos elephants, atmos viotechs, atmos greys, atmos safaris, hoa reds, hoa blues, drurys..... damn.

nerd.gif
jranasaurus- you been gone for ages...good to see you back

These w/ CRISUNO T...........

'Drew - checking it now... yes I got you on that, no prob, just give me a day or two. also, the Book of One's and the Atmos are 2 different pairs. the Atmos grey 87's have the swoosh on the toe and they are pretty much one shade of grey and white, where the Book of One's are multiple shades of grey and no swoosh on the toe. I need both! at least we have the burst equivalent though, right? haha.

this brings up another question. I don't really recall the Book of One's drop, was it just the air max 1 and the air force 1? or were there other pairs in this "pack"? any other details on it?

edit: oh and Chris, are the white 87's with the grey sole powerwalls? 

Dope stuff as usual guys.

Mayhem and Tak,

Your shipments that are being held at customs, were they delivered through regular USPS or another delivery service?

I have a package coming in from JD out in the UK. Its my first time ordering from them, but the shipping info I received made it seem like my shipment would definitely get here in 3-5 days (they didn't give me an actual tracking number though).
They use a different delivery service that I've never heard of before, but is it possible that because its not USPS (or UPS or Fedex) it wont get "held up" in customs?

Brian - Yes the all white/gray midsole are powerwalls. I don't think the gray with the swoosh on the toe was an Atmos collab coz these were available at Finishline's, they were just a regular og mesh release.

Book of One's pack included a Trainer 1 as well. All three of these hit the sales racks and outlets for $49.99 or less
ohwell.gif

Drew - I wear a 8.5-9

Justin - They are going back, now I'm not too sure what to order next. Maybe I'll just do a white version of the JordAM's with a Blue lining ala Supreme Dunk set
nerd.gif

Eentegra - It's from the Book of One's pack being discussed above

Shaun - Must be freezing where you're from, internet connections must be all frozen. Lets see them ID's asap

jranasaurus - nice to see you post again. A lot of stuff in that pile
eek.gif
 AM93 stand out for me

Cris - I was in Toronto when those Shima's came out but the local footlocker didnt have my size

Jake & Aaron - I'm still not positive for SA coz my wife and I are looking for a bigger place. So I'm hoping that nothing goes through until May so I can go....It's definitely going to be a last minute decision

*Edit...I figured I'd post a pic of the pw's

very nice man, very nice. I never knew that about the grey 87s with the swoosh, always assumed they were atmos since every other pair i am familiar with that has the swoosh was atmos. makes them even more desirable to me, haha. i love good quality GR's. thanks for sharing!

Originally Posted by battleground03

Jake & Aaron - I'm still not positive for SA coz my wife and I are looking for a bigger place. So I'm hoping that nothing goes through until May so I can go....It's definitely going to be a last minute decision

..............Word, me as well, it's me and my wife's Wedding Anni (4-30-05), haha, I forgot, plus with the kids and all, things have to be sorted out before I make a final decision, I'd say before months end, I should know.

Cris.

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Dope stuff as usual guys.

Mayhem and Tak,

Your shipments that are being held at customs, were they delivered through regular USPS or another delivery service?

I have a package coming in from JD out in the UK. Its my first time ordering from them, but the shipping info I received made it seem like my shipment would definitely get here in 3-5 days (they didn't give me an actual tracking number though).
They use a different delivery service that I've never heard of before, but is it possible that because its not USPS (or UPS or Fedex) it wont get "held up" in customs?
royal mail maybe? a UK seller is using this service to ship an item to me. i still have not received mine and the seller shipped thursday last week. but then again weve been getting blizzards here left and right so i dont know if that would be a cause.

nice shimas cris
battle - nice pw up there. and thanks for the info on teh book of ones am1.

sup fam? I'm snowed in once again here in Northern Virginia. I might do another ustream mix later if anyone is interested...I'll post details later if I do.

my latest pick up...

Fam heads up, the blog will be updated within the next two days (ill keep the link back in my sig then) with all the sizing/pricing info... for those that pm'ed me about sizing a couple weeks ago ill get back to you tomorrow
I'll give everyone a heads up again when everything's all good to go

in the meantimeeeee, since im back home now a couple pairs were here waiting

Thanks Gooey for the heads up!
4347138370_002b5ea832.jpg

Spider Racer R... not an air max, havent been this excited for a new running model in a long, long while
4347136344_727bf66357.jpg

Originally Posted by blakperl

RL-What's good
Chilling man- Snow is crazy, working in a hospital sucks....full shift today while everyone else is home..... You need anything?? might be making a order tonight, LMK

nice pickup nwt. im lookin for some chili am1 as well. pm me the link to your blog.

man i just finished shoveling snow. and its still fallin here.....gonna be a mess come tomorrow.
sick.gif

no work today
35mocv4.jpg

Can tell my little right foot is going to have a creasing problem with these maybe. Wish they weren't just shipped in a USPS box.......I knew he didn't have original box but shesh.

sz 11.5 heads up, word to corgi's blog.
prok, i was on that ustream the other day when you were spinnin, had me listening to it for a bit. dope stuff

What up Fam?

I've been checking out the new collection posts in the showcase forum and there's a lot a hate going round
smh.gif
U forget how NT really is when ur in this thread so much. Nothin but love here, that's what makes this thread/team the best on NT!!!
happy.gif

Baybully - Very interesting video! Thanks for posting it.
Chris - Im liking both of ur IDs. If u were my size, I'd take the orange pair off ur hands if ur gonna return em!
Sdubl - Wondering where u were, someone said u joined the military!
Jranasarus -
eek.gif
Might be my new wallpaper lol
Cris - Dope Shimas!
Prok - Im pretty sure I could check u out on ustream today if u decide to mix!
NWT - Very nice pickups bro! I'll be looking forward to see what u got for sale.

Just curious, is anyone doing something creative for the wifey on Valentine's Day?

Snow storm gave everyone a day off out this way, although it's a mess....i'm enjoying it. if it keeps up, i'll be off tomorrow as well
dance.gif

Mike/Blackred - i'm pretty sure they were coming through royal mail, dude probably has them labeled something terrible in the customs forms or something
tired.gif

Chris - the next id sounds promising, and those powerwalls.....so beautiful, it's a wrap if i ever see them in a 12
devil.gif

Cris - i need those shimas
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Jran - long time fam, hope all is well. that pile pic was my background for some time
pimp.gif

Dave - dope pickup....and post that link, snowed in today.....about to go get some beers and dutches....so u already know
smokin.gif

NWT - dope pickup on the 87's, seems like there's a bunch of them always popping up out the blue
laugh.gif

outside my door....

started ogling these again, such a dope shoe...even with the small flaws lol! i wish Nike would make an AM1 premium ID (made in thailand of course) and they come out like this. i'd go apepoop if they did.....

Originally Posted by neukicks

^^ anymore of those where you got them? i still need a pair.

what up James?

I got them off the bay for cheap, $33 shipped. Ill check the sellers page and see if he has any more.

waddup fam, snowy and salty as #$&^ in chi -.-

chris - nice IDs, im really feeling that jordan inspired pair

jranasaurus - wow havent seen you post in forever man, great pic

neukicks - those currents are at south chicago for $40 or $50 i believe

nwt - dope pickups man

mike (tak) - thanks for the PM, good lookin out. thats a pretty good price for those tailwinds ill have to go try them on at finishline first

Chris / Battleground- Are the grey AM1s with the swoosh from 99?

Neil- Beautiful AM1s!!  I need a pair of those even more so after seein your pic, they look stunning there!
pimp.gif

Just got a pair in today that'll have to tide me over till I find those.  Pix shortly.  
nerd.gif

Check your e-mail btw, I hit you back.  And, ya can you shoot me a link to your blog as well.  I always just
used your sig to get there. lol

Brian- Thank you Sir! 

Mitch- I hear ya.  This thread is its own little world within NT.  Just stay in here and you forget about
all the bad out there.
laugh.gif

Snow's not showin any sign of lettin up here.  Be safe FAM!

-Andrew-

EEtengra & Mayhem,

I see. Thanks for the info.

I found out JD shipped through the "Home Delivery Network". I managed to get a tracking number too, looks like as of yesterday my package reached the states and is in customs. I'll have to continue to play the waiting game....

^^^ I'm afraid you might have to pay customs fees since JD is a major retailer and will not show your package as a gift

Justin - Wow! Perfect time to throw on the leopard snuggie and
pimp.gif
  lol

Cleaveland/Drew - Yes they are from 99

Mitchell - Yeah too bad your not my size coz I'm returning them tomorrow

and if it's not too far for you, the wife and I will be hitting this for our Valentines on Saturday

httphttp://lastreetfoodfest.com/://lastreetfoodfest.com/

We'll have a formal diner the weekend after to beat the crowds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom