TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AlteredMayhem wrote:

great pic
pimp.gif
wish i could find these in a 12
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

AlteredMayhem wrote:

great pic
pimp.gif
smh.gif

Sloane- Those are probably a 12.....maybe a 11.5?

Just what we needed in here, another sz12ers............lol

DAF-
wink.gif

Chris / Battleground- Thanks for the info.  Thought those were the 99s.  Can't say there's an AM1 I want more.
The stars will all have to be aligned perfectly for a pair of those to pop up in my size.

Justin- Quit bustin those out.  I'm tryin to forget about mine till Spring.  And the mess in front of your place looks damn similiar to what I'm lookin at.
Nothin wrong with bein stuck at home. 
pimp.gif
  I know you're makin the best of it. 
laugh.gif

Got a nice package today:
Basically DS, 2002 Chili Bursts
I've been huntin for these for a min, and snagged em for $65 shipped.
smokin.gif

Generally not a fan of leather toe-boxes, but LOVE these.  They'll tide me over till I find the AM1 Chilis.
Sorry for the photo gallery, but these ended a long AM drought for me.

First off, I absolutely love old boxes.  Love em!

And, Brian really hooked it up with these labels.  I can't say enough how great they turned out.
Thank you again my friend!
Sorry for the empty boxes.  The shoes are "in the shop."  Pix to come when they're finished.

Have a great night FAM!

-Andrew-

Oh, and Sloane Kettering: Beat it! Way too many of us in here already.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

labels look DOPE! and I'm glad you finally got a pair of those. while leather toe is not preferred, you have to admit, that letter is pretty buttery! it's a great looking shoe though, I get compliments every time I wear 'em.

Originally Posted by tak

AlteredMayhem wrote:

great pic
pimp.gif
smh.gif

Sloane- Those are probably a 12.....maybe a 11.5?

Just what we needed in here, another sz12ers............lol

DAF-
wink.gif

it seems like the last couple yrs on NT everyone is an 11.5-12...
smh.gif

LOL- New SN threw me for a loop.....wassup grizz ?   Im sure there's way more than Ive seen just lurking around........dont really matter to me Ill still do what I gotta do to get mines
nerd.gif

Andrew- sz 13?  Im gonna have to start acquiring the goods from sizes 11.5-13 real soon
laugh.gif
watch out fellas!

idol- some NICE pocket breakers you got there.....ive always liked that last pair, but not sure id ever wear them...props!

Battleground,

Thanks for info....I was kind of afraid of that
ohwell.gif

Any idea on how much I might have to pay in customs fees? Does it go according to how much you paid for the item? I never dealt with that before...

eek.gif
Amsterdams ... so dope.

Cleveland - those Bursts are sick too! I've been trying to find some of those clear boxes around my way....all the ones I find are either way too big or way too small.

Fam, here's the link to my ustream account. I'll be mixing that good hip hop starting around 9:30pm.

peace.

dave
@puertorok13

Mayhem- I to wish they would make a (Thailand) Premium AM1 ID. The way the side materials slant on the newer ID's and GR's drive me crazy. I just dont understand why it cant be straight like an AM1 should be. I guess they cut back on materials.

Cleveland- Very Very Nice Chili Burst. I regret getting rid of my pair. The soles were yellowing and I didnt know about createx opaque white acryllic paint. Had I, they wouldve still been in my possession. Havent seen a sz 10 since.

Idol- Very Nice Amsterdams.

Originally Posted by JC5123

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Forgive me for this but ummm Legit??http://www.updatestore.com/index.php?main_page=index

has to be fake, too much heat in every size
eyes.gif

not only that, but when a website has different sized pics in different positions/settings for each shoe they are "selling" (and in this case, many of which have been stolen from pickyourshoes.com), it's pretty much a dead giveaway that it's not legit. 

Originally Posted by AlteredMayhem

I wonder if that fur on the atmos' could be died and then trimmed....hmmmmmm 
devil.gif
nerd.gif

If you pull that off...

b4gg2s.jpg

"I love it when a plan comes together..."

Ustream mix starting in a few, 9:30 pm.

Little Brother mini mix to start if off

Fam, here's the link to my ustream account.

peace

dave
@puertorok13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom