TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C1- these are SICKER
382610480.jpg

^ thanks Cris. it's weird how different that midnight fog mesh looks in different lighting. incandescents makes it look brownish but in natural lighting it looks grey. go figure
oh and sick stuff on the blog Neil. I'm tempted by those currys and slates, but $ is tight for me these days..

RL Treyce- hell yea I am man. I wear my stuff on base and I just get a few funny looks once in awhile. My orange carnivals always get people
laugh.gif

Jake- yea bro hopefully the wife doesn't kill me

There have been so many shoes that I have wanted on eBay, everytime I try and bid at the last second...I get sniped!
Well today was my day!

I got Pattas for my pata's...

And yes I'm a size 12 too.

Get home from class to see these sitting on my doorstep. 2003 Neon 95's. I payed $165 shipped for a sz. 13. I feel like I got a steal seeing that I sold my 08's for $225 last summer. I'm extremely happy with this pickup.

-Jay

nice pick up Jay. that does seem like a killer price. don't see why anyone would pay $225 for some '08s though..

What good yall?

Sdubl - Damn no more McRib???
frown.gif
I only had about 5 of em... I shoulda bought hella and froze em haha
Jibby - I cosign on those IDs, dope!
Dave - Big props to ya Fam! Loved the throwback R&B and Hip-hop!
Neil - Damn I want almost all of those 95s! My wallet is all tied up at the moment tho
smh.gif

Jay - Dope Neons!

Originally Posted by adnike

There have been so many shoes that I have wanted on eBay, everytime I try and bid at the last second...I get sniped!
Well today was my day!

......... that pair of  chlorophyll's size 12 for $320
eyes.gif

Today is my Friday!!

JTTL- Thats a nice price on those 95's IMO.

Just wanted to share these pix before they hit the bay. Just wished there was a fam member with a sz 14/15
roll.gif

Oh and I know these aren't AM but man if the quality on these ids were better, I would have kept these!

Originally Posted by s dubl

Justin...damn bro a lot of snow. It looks nice, but I don't like that ##%#. Pattas lookin dope! Can't wait to break mine out over the summer. Can't thank you enough for those mang! Oh and McRibs are gone now
frown.gif
So now you wanna take kics to a barber and dye the hair...c'mon son haha
damnit, i'll never have a mcrib again
frown.gif
............and hell yea i'll shave and dye those animals in a heartbeat, either the 87's or the 95's, as long as i don't have to pay $200+ for either of them
laugh.gif

it would definitely take some careful work but here's a PS rendering of what it could possibly turn out like....i'm pretty sure there be any true white on the upper so that would essentially end up black or grey as well.

Well today was my day!
please tell me it wasn't the ones from australia
nerd.gif

Mike - pattas
pimp.gif

Neil - dope stuff on ur blog, if only one of those 95's were just 1/2 a size bigger
mad.gif

Fred - dope bloodclots
pimp.gif

Jay - nice price on the neons
smokin.gif

KVN - dunks dude? really?
smh.gif
.....and size 14 spiridons must be hard to come by, why are u selling? maybe mheftman might want 'em?
nerd.gif

sidenote/rant of the day: i hate customs
indifferent.gif

Yea, I won those. I hope everything goes well with them, I really like those shoes.
Props to you.....shipping cost was no joke.

Originally Posted by AlteredMayhem

indifferent.gif
now im worried.
frown.gif
i also have a pair coming from UK. is it held up? or additional charges maybe?

Originally Posted by EEntegRa

indifferent.gif
now im worried.
frown.gif
i also have a pair coming from UK. is it held up? or additional charges maybe?

I had one bad experience with customs a few years back......ALL BAD! If you don't get lucky you'll end up having to pay fees in a hurtful way....customs will BILL you. I got taxed almost another $200 on a $350 purchase. SMH

What up Fam & non fam?  Just stopping by to say what up.  Gettin' killed at work.  I haven't had any B.S time in a minute.

RL-Good lookin out, just saw your post for me. Thinking bout those HUF Currents. 

i guess we can kiss the $200 market value price goodbye on those pattas
laugh.gif

i don't know what is up with customs regarding my package, i haven't received a call/letter/bill/messenger pigeon/smoke signal about my package and it's been there a month to the day today since they got it and they can't help me when i call because it's not express mail.

i have this gut feeling that the seller just didn't put a customs form or didn't fill it out correctly....it's just sitting there.....getting dusty....
mad.gif

RL...naw
laugh.gif

Brian...for sure man, appreciate it. I just need to find the pic.

Jay...I bought my '03s last summer/spring for 225
nerd.gif

Mike...dope Pattas, def a sleeper shoe. Glad I got mine before they were gone.

Justin...maaan, I shoulda froze you one and sent it before they were gone. Next time, next time
ohwell.gif

Mitch...those JD 90s arent bad IMO...as far as looks go, coulda had a white midsole though. I wonder about the quality? Either way, Im not about do pay $250+ shipped for a pair from over there.

Peace Fam!

Not too crazy about those JD90s

95s with the knicks color tabs are dope but not $200 plus dope... (gooey sent you a PM)

Blackperl- LMK when you're ready

Sdubl- When i first saw that in Nike Retro... I was like, military? word? damn

Managed to pick up 2 pairs of IDs from a connect who keeps seeing them at the outlets... and in my size too

I'd like to make an app to AmFam but broke my camera.. I'll post that and recent pickups when I buy a new one

imo....the entier shoe would just turn out one color...even if you dyed it grey, the black parts would be grey since the color would go "on top" of it....sad i know...

Size 10.5'ers... someone grab these because they've been calling my name for too long and i cant take the pressure anymore
DS w/og box on the other site for $90 shipped

4349110569_c4ea3d18be_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom