TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So 180s aren't for the wide footers huh?
It's official if you a wide foot stick to 95s, 87s and burts.

Cris1- do you have a wide foot? If so how do BWs fit/feel with that?

What up FAM!!!

I'm sure you're all sick of seein so many Bursts from me, but that's just too bad.

I just finished up my first stab at repainting mid-soles, and wanted to share the results.
Huge thanks to Brian for the advice on paint and technique.  Great help!
Not to mention their new homes.  And thanx for the advice on the mesh Brian, just picked up
some of that bartenders friend stuff so i'll give it and the bleach pen a try.

Have a good one FAM!

-Andrew-

im hoping someday the burst gets its just due. Dont get me wrong all max runners are great but i could never figure out why the burst has been so slept on.

Nice bursts up there.
Neon 95s are up on PYS. sorry if it's already been posted. They're not looking good imo.

cant get tired of looking at bursts at all man.
smokin.gif

BubbaEla1 wrote:
im hoping someday the burst gets its just due. Dont get me wrong all max runners are great but i could never figure out why the burst has been so slept on.

One day the world will reach the epiphany we both share, that the Burst is the greatest AM / runner of all time.
laugh.gif

Good to see you stoppin by Corgi! 
Buy this man's shoes!!  Got a killer pair from him this week.  Easy as pie and lightning fast shipping.  Thank you again my brother!!

-Andrew-

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

I hear ya man, but I'm perfectly fine with the sleeping for now, makes it easier to pick up the older pairs I still need (and there's a lot of them, two of which Andrew just posted, haha).  and then they started making retros and didn't retro any of the original colorways (which might be a good thing), but the retros suck.  a shoe with a name like "burst" just simply doesn't work with the new air bubble technology.  there's nothing "bursting" out of the retros whatsoever, haha.  the true Air Burst is by far my favorite AM model. 

Andrew - wow man you did a GREAT job painting those bad boys!  and the beauty is, if you scuff 'em or if they get dirty or chipped, you can touch them up easily.  I've done it a couple times on my royals.  very dope, so glad to have been of some assistance with your project!  oh yeah, and if you ever score a nicer pair of safeties, keep me in mind for those 11.5's
wink.gif

also, I'm rockin' my USA bursts today (navy/red/white), trust me. 
laugh.gif

What's up fellas, haven't popped in much lately. Been lurking though. Lots of niceties
pimp.gif

nwt - I saw those red/white/blue "96.5s" a few days ago that were for sale on the other site.  Not a bad price, but I didn't have the cash.  Did you get em?
KVN - nice Spiris back there
pimp.gif
, if only they were my size.
jay - solid pickups on the '03s and blue toes
pimp.gif

justin - glad to have the real you back
laugh.gif
Nice pattas too
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Did Seth ever get the final stamp for the Fam?
At the time of this publication, I am unstamped
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Andrew - nice bursts and good job on the midsoles
pimp.gif

Brian - I haven't forgot about you, I'll PM you a little later.

Been wearing beater '03 Spiridons at home lately, working on the house during all the snow. 
Tromping around in these today:

nq8lrk.jpg

Have a good one everybody
glasses.gif

Wut up Fam?

Likuid-You're welcome brutha!! Enjoy.  That pic makes me want them back!! When I had 'em in my collection pic, no comments on 'em.  Likuid puts 'em and cats are luvin' 'em.  All depends on tha photo skills huh?
smile.gif

As for as 180's not being for wide footed cats, it depends on the shoe. I have a wide foot.  I have the Opium 180's in an 11 when I'm an 11.5 and they fit great.  When I bought the premium 180's in an 11, they were soooo tight.  I think the all leather material on those premiums is why they're were so tight on me.  Even the insole is leather.  Couldn't do it, Likuid came through and took 'em off my hands.  He's happy & I'm happy. 

I hate that Nike makes QS and totally passes up the 11.5'ers.

without a doubt Brian!  Can't agree more with everything you said.  A Burst with no burst sure as hell ain't no Burst.
laugh.gif

Love your royals btw.  One more pair I still haven't found.  The shoe bein slept on is good and bad.  It's great for pricing, but
bad since nobody "valued" them back in the day and stocked em away like 1s and 90s.  You know how hard it is (impossible)
to find a DS pair from 03 and earlier.
tired.gif
  It's a damn shame.

I got you on the Safties if another pair ever comes about.
smokin.gif

Seth - you definitely got enough approvals from us little people, do you just need the big guys' stamps? hit up Oli on the PM if you haven't already, link him to your app post. between him, Cris, and Justin, you should be good. and no worries on the PM, i'm in no hurry, thanks!

seth - i always thought you were a fam member... either way its always great to see your posts.
andrew - those bursts are too sick 
sick.gif

ohwell.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eastlasmokeshop

Damm thinking about pulling the trigger on white green Patta's for $165 shipped am I sleeping lol

umm where from? 

GS- No prob bro- everyone should experience the confort of 2009s... Think I'm gonna cop a few more and copper foams of course

Those burst are greatttttt

Vivrantchino- I sent  PM earlier, not sure if you got it.

oh okay, i thought there were more sizes... traded my pair cause they didn't fit... so I am in need of a sz 11

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by eastlasmokeshop

Damm thinking about pulling the trigger on white green Patta's for $165 shipped am I sleeping lol

umm where from? 

GS- No prob bro- everyone should experience the confort of 2009s... Think I'm gonna cop a few more and copper foams of course

Those burst are greatttttt

Vivrantchino- I sent  PM earlier, not sure if you got it.
Ebay seller he only has a sz. 8.5 though I guess Im gonna pull the triger not a bad price from what I'm seeing

Viv - thanks bro. 

Brian - I PM'd them when I applied.  Whenever Oli or Mic either one responds, I'll be good to go
glasses.gif
.  No big rush either way.

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

without a doubt Brian!  Can't agree more with everything you said.  A Burst with no burst sure as hell ain't no Burst.
laugh.gif
THIS.  I got a pair of bursts in an auction a while back for like 10 bucks.  It was mislisted and only had one terrible pic from the front, but I could tell they were bursts.  I took a chance, but it turned out they were some newer releases that were pretty beat.  Long story short, I threw them away the next day.  The bubble was
sick.gif
.  I couldn't believe it, I'd never had any newer bursts before and I never will again.

Originally Posted by blakperl

Someoneapplied for tha fam & I missed it?  Damn I'm on tha late show. Could've swore I've been back tracking  to catch up.  My bad Seth,Thread moves hella fast.

Nah, you didn't miss it.  It was back a few weeks ago, sometime in January.  And yes, it does move swiftly
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

oh okay, i thought there were more sizes... traded my pair cause they didn't fit... so I am in need of a sz 11

ill keep a look out to see if I find something do they run small.

Molinar - yea, 180s are def narrow. part of the reason I love them since I have a narrow foot. that and they were my first AM
Andrew - great restoration work there. that first pic makes me drool... orange bursts are your signature shoe!
Seth - <------- give this guy the final approval already!!!!
anyhow happy friday y'all.   these for me today (recycled)

Someone applied for tha fam & I missed it?  Damn I'm on tha late show.  Could've swore I've been back tracking  to catch up.  My bad Seth, Thread moves hella fast.  Can someone tell me what page the app. was on?  I'll fall in line anyway and give my stamp too.  So much for being the newbie fam member huh?
laugh.gif

Cleveland-Forgot to give you props on those Bursts!

RL- I'll letcha know when I'm ready for sure.  PM check btw

On my way to the Nike Outlet to return my Blood Clot ID's.  Right shoe toe guard is waayyy off.  The tip comes up hella high and they might as well cover up the damn mesh. Pissed me off.  I'll re-order them again and see what happens.

TGIF FAM!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Shaun - i dunno bro....maybe that altered guy wasn't me after all
alien.gif
laugh.gif

Mitch - nice gif!
Seth - dope TN's, that pair i got should be here soon
devil.gif

Drew - job well done, kudos sir!
Brian - same here, i got my 1st black toes from alife almost a month after they dropped. had to get the blue toes elsewhere tho
grin.gif

Jay - nice pickup, pretty decent price as well.
Circle - i'd hate to be the bearer of bad news but those structures were a 13,
laugh.gif
....they were located in the uk so they listed it as size 12 since a UK12 = US13. if u read the auction they clearly state that. UK sizes are always one size smaller than the US sizes....remember that for future reference
wink.gif

no packages for me still, some still in transit
nerd.gif
....no id shipment email
eyes.gif
.....nothing from customs about the package that's BEEN here
indifferent.gif
.......GIVE ME MY AM's DAMNIT!!!!! 
frown.gif
mad.gif

all this snow and cold makes me miss summer and spring real bad......so some recycled pics for some torture, color, and eye candy.....
tired.gif
tongue.gif

sorry for the crapload....
embarassed.gif

RLT - i PMed you back, thanks for the hookup man.

justin - those W&W
mad.gif

seth - oli and mic arent as active as they used to be, no wonder the stamp is taking so long
ohwell.gif

Cleveland-Awesome job on your burst. I need to paint my DS 02 Royal Burst. Ive been putting it off.

Denver- I really like the Wildwoods, im just still unsure of the sizing. I wish I could go and try them on somewhere. I just dont know who would carry the Wildwood here in Houston.

No prob on that link FAM
wink.gif

Justin---...--.----.----------------------> target has been locked lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom